• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bully's Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranatar

I'm back!
Beat venasaurus 6-0

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Im breeding for a good ferrothorn, but what's better relaxed or sassy?

Sassy, because specially defensive Ferrathorn is much better than physically defensive.

I am also probably getting a war with Drac soon, so be ready guys xD

alfredo3001

Creaming in PAIN!
Wait,new war?when did the one against FI ended?
oh yeah,Anyone knows creepy nicknames for Ghost pokemon?thinking of Itself(ALFREDO sent out Itself!),But I dont know how to nickname the others.(Is obsessed with pokemon creepypasta and wants to make a creepy team,in other words.)

natopotato22

Cellar Door
Wait,new war?when did the one against FI ended?
oh yeah,Anyone knows creepy nicknames for Ghost pokemon?thinking of Itself(ALFREDO sent out Itself!),But I dont know how to nickname the others.(Is obsessed with pokemon creepypasta and wants to make a creepy team,in other words.)

I'ma just ballparkin' here but how about:

Ink, Window, Void, Gravemind.

natopotato22

Cellar Door
I got Black a couple days ago!
Haven't played it much but I beat the second gym and I'm in that next city with Burgh as the gym leader.

@Shadow: You get two weeks off for spring break?!?!?!?

Mooo

Forum Nickname: Mooo
FC: 4212 4223 9310
Why do I join?: Wynaut? Cos SKynet and Game are here =D?

Idk if i signed up at the right place or anything, but oh well

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Skynet and Game aren't in any clans, but I hope you will stay anyways xD

Status
Not open for further replies.