• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bully's Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Lol, if we can get enough people we can do the ADV OU, BW OU, and DPP OU tour but no one wants to omg

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Well lets ask the other people in the clan what they would like to do xD.

kinda what I have been doing, not my fault they won't post : (

Freze

Epic battler

Forum Nickname: Freze
FC: 4298-2802-2114
Why do I join?: I want to join because I want to be a part of some clan again and I know/knew some of the people in this clan from before.

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
ok, I added you have fun xD

AB2

cake cake cake cake
ok since none of u assn00bs adv lets do bw uu

Yeah BW UU sounds fantastico, I'll get it up but more people gotta want to have it xD

alfredo3001

Creaming in PAIN!
I dont have Black yet,So I simply wont participe.
Oh!I´m going to start what I call the "Berry Planting season",I´ll plant several berries across Sinnoh,anyone wants a particular berry?

AB2

cake cake cake cake
I dont have Black yet,So I simply wont participe.
Oh!I´m going to start what I call the "Berry Planting season",I´ll plant several berries across Sinnoh,anyone wants a particular berry?

You don't have to have the Black and White carts to participate. You can use the Pokemon Online simulator you know xD

Skwog

PurpleHaze
I'm down with a BW UU tourney.
Sorry my activity is sparse. Senior year is winding down and I've been busy, but I should have more time on my hands to be active -knock on wood-

If Serebii had a droid app I would be on all the time... -.-

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Ok, we still need a few more people. There are currently only 7 people in the tournament xD

Status
Not open for further replies.