• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bunch o' Model Sheets

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
If this would be better of in the General Picture thread, just eradicate this thread, I guess. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I'll bawl over my misdeed until my eyes are dry and shrivelled to the point where I'll be rendered visually impared for the rest of my days, I swear.

I recentlly purchased the 'Pokemon Special Selection' 2 disc DVD set, which has a selection of model sheets for the various characters that are most prominent in the episodes featured.
There are also a handful of sketches concerning the contest halls and gyms, but I figured most people would find the actual characters more interesting.

There are some examples below, but the rest of it is located here. Oh Photobucket, what wonders will you provide us with next?.

[IMG139]http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/conceptart_poke/vlcsnap-43009.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/conceptart_poke/vlcsnap-43200.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/conceptart_poke/vlcsnap-43632.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/conceptart_poke/vlcsnap-43370.jpg[/IMG139]

pokefan16

wow i love them nice find it's so cool

EDIT: why is there no ash and brock model sheets?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Wow Gardenia looks hot in the black outfit. :)
Why no Ash and the other main cast?

Rave

Banned
I do think I am actually somewhat intrigued with this.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
As an animation geek, I find this especially cool. In all honesty, I've wanted to find samples of "Pokémon" production art for a while - not only does it help with my own fan art, but it gives me an insight into the show's production process. Awesome post, Gravy!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I can see why Dawn's contest dress never changes, its too bothersome for them to animate something new for her for just one episode when they could just alter her hairstyle instead.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
BTW, if anyone has any other production artwork lying around, don't hesitate to post it. Share the wealth guys, share the wealth!

As an animation geek, I find this especially cool. In all honesty, I've wanted to find samples of "Pokémon" production art for a while - not only does it help with my own fan art, but it gives me an insight into the show's production process. Awesome post, Gravy!
I think it's something that's included on all the japanese DVDs now, as I've read the hour long Riolu/Ranger Batonage special also has this extra content. I may try and pick that one up too, though I can't make any promises.
There was also a Pokémon animé history book released in Japan a while back which no doubt has a couple of bits and pieces in it, so there's something you may want to keep an eye out for. I've still not stumbled across it myself, but...it's out there! :p

I can see why Dawn's contest dress never changes, its too bothersome for them to animate something new for her for just one episode when they could just alter her hairstyle instead.
Team Rocket's disguises.

Check mate :p

Rave

Banned
I'm still going around and searching for that book you're talking about.

I was really hoping that the US sets of the Pokemon DVDs would at least have some of these features in them.

Rave

Banned
I'm still going around and searching for that book you're talking about.

I was really hoping that the US sets of the Pokemon DVDs would at least have some of these features in them.

Tamanta_Dono

Beginning Trainer
I found these pictures a while ago,it supposed to be from a pokemon art book~
I'll be glad if someone have some more O:
1183378780722.jpg

1183385315434.jpg

Rave

Banned
I don't think this is what Gravy had in mind...

Crystal Clair

Dang that's weird! Natane apparently has no ears. Either that or her hair is actually a helmet.
O_O
Her hair is just confusing @_@

hey, now I have settei of Hinata AND Natane. All I need is Cassidy.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Dang that's weird! Natane apparently has no ears. Either that or her hair is actually a helmet.
O_O
Her hair is just confusing @_@

How is it "confusing?"

Its an anime design, just like Flannery's wild hair.

Does this really make sense to anyone, and is it even worth asking?