• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Buneary' Fanart

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Just listen to this, and you'll get it. Or not. I'm not sure there's anything to 'get' anyway...

[img139]http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs26/f/2008/082/7/c/Battle_Cry_by_Cotton_gravy.jpg[/img139]

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
A sight so creepy I now want to give that Riolu in your sig a hug. I'm perhaps most disturbed by the presence of Buneary's belly button. Good ol' Gray-V, keeping me up at night for half a decade with no sign of stopping.

If I were to wager a guess, I'd say Buneary is freaking out at the sight of massive POCHA POCHA BUY MY POCHANDISE!

latiaswindblast

Wow!
You made a cute Buneary look like a scary monster!o_O;
I like it!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
A sight so creepy I now want to give that Riolu in your sig a hug. I'm perhaps most disturbed by the presence of Buneary's belly button. Good ol' Gray-V, keeping me up at night for half a decade with no sign of stopping.
That belly button is where it stores the things that can happen in DP. And you know what happens in DP, right?
That's right.
ANYTHING.
So just think of all the Scizors and Zoeys that could be in stored in there, multiplying beneath the masses of lint and ancient, decaying skin cells. To be disturbed by such a protrusion of flesh is a wise choice indeed, my friend.

If people are going to be robbed of sleep, they're going to be robbed of sleep with a little class. [img139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/img139]

If I were to wager a guess, I'd say Buneary is freaking out at the sight of massive POCHA POCHA BUY MY POCHANDISE!
Well, either that or it just logged onto Serebii forums.

Clearly, I need new material.

Surreal

DIRTY HACKERS
No word can describe how awesome this is. I especially love the feet and fur ball things and the "Construction papery" look. This is done in Photoshop right?

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
Hwo do you sleep at night with these pictures in your head? I'm going to have nightmares. JK, but it is creepy

Elementman-Novapoke

Brilliance...

I really like your art, that pic, your riolu and the huge collage from a while back (with Ash, Dawn, Croagunk and more) both scare yet inspire me.

Now if you only did one for Hippopotas...

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
Your art is always awesome, I believe that you had also some other drawings, one with the 3 starters.

pirate555

Word.
That's terrifying!!!! And yet....totally amazing :D

I love how the one buneary at the end completely contrasts the other monsters...Buneary and monster in the same sentence, that's something I didn't think I'd ever see:)

Rooooooolll....lol

Pirate