1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Buoysel & Unwanted guest

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Gravy, May 28, 2006.

1. RiverStone

RiverStone A Trainer of Shadows

Aww!! Poor Biuzeru! Really good, keep it up...

2. Hyuu

Hyuu Under the sea

Awwww, that... orange otter (I don't know it's name ^^) is adorable! xD And the scenes funny with the otter's expression, and the lazy, uncaring Pelican that just wants a perch to rest on. Very nice. And what's wrong with the clouds?

3. Abraace

Abraace Sabrina's apprentice

haha...best Bouysel picture I've seen around here. Best Pelipper picture as well while we're at it. I love the wet fur look you've given Bouysel, and Pelipper's dozy expression make this picture perfect.

4. Eeveetrainer

Eeveetrainer Well-Known Member

poor Buoysel......, but it's still cute!^_^

5. That is awesome. Oh man... I so wish I'd could do that ^..^

6. Magical Leaf

Magical Leaf Mega derp

Pelipper love <3

I saw this a while ago in your Dev gallery, surprised you hadn't already posted it here. I've got to agree though and say its an awesome pic, looks like Buoysel is becoming quite a popular Pokemon, even before we've seen it in action.

I must steal your talent ;-;

EDIT: Eh, seems you've have this up for nearly a month now, and I just haven't noticed it before. Still a god pic though.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2006
  7. zuloon

zuloon Bboy Zuloon

Wtf? Why did you bump the topic?

Anyway, I always loved this picture. Especially the expressions XD

8. Captain Murkrow

Captain Murkrow SACRE F-ING BLEU!

whoa! nice pic! i see nothing wrong with the clouds.

and finally, someone else who uses its unconfirmed (yet most likely real) english name!

9. Mawile XD

Mawile XD ello thar

HAHAHAHA!!!

I love Buoysel's expression. Cute, yet furious. Pelipper looks contented, and BTW, those clouds aren't crappy. It's all great.

10. blueguy

blueguy used Metronome!

I absolutely adore it! It's one of the most flawless and professional pictures I've seen in this forum... I don't think there's a single thing wrong with it. The expression on the Pelipper is funny, and I think that the Buoysel is quite cute. Well done!

11. ~Lati Master~

~Lati Master~ Play With Fire

this is hilarious and cool.

12. -Freedom'sWarrior-

-Freedom'sWarrior- Wolf, and proud.

AMAZING! Nothing more to say here.

13. psilocybin

psilocybin Well-Known Member

Haha, that's cute!

The water looks incredible; I can't stop staring at it. The lineart is gorgeous too, perhaps a bit thick in some areas. That being said, that's probably my only critique [and it's obviously a minor one]. And as always, you do killer expressions. Pelipper looks terribly bored.

The shading is softer than usual. I thought you used Paint?

14. berty106

berty106 Well-Known Member

i love the expressions you have conveyd oh so very well!
    and the paws, the way they float, and just sit on the water, it looks so right!
    excelnt job ^_^

15. grodon909

grodon909 quicksand!

buoysel is so cute! and he even has his fur messed up! he's gonna get rid of pelepper...