• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Buoysel & Unwanted guest

RiverStone

A Trainer of Shadows
Aww!! Poor Biuzeru! Really good, keep it up...

Hyuu

Under the sea
Awwww, that... orange otter (I don't know it's name ^^) is adorable! xD And the scenes funny with the otter's expression, and the lazy, uncaring Pelican that just wants a perch to rest on. Very nice. And what's wrong with the clouds?

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
haha...best Bouysel picture I've seen around here. Best Pelipper picture as well while we're at it. I love the wet fur look you've given Bouysel, and Pelipper's dozy expression make this picture perfect.

Magical Leaf

Kore wa nani mo imi shinai
Pelipper love <3

I saw this a while ago in your Dev gallery, surprised you hadn't already posted it here. I've got to agree though and say its an awesome pic, looks like Buoysel is becoming quite a popular Pokemon, even before we've seen it in action.

I must steal your talent ;-;

EDIT: Eh, seems you've have this up for nearly a month now, and I just haven't noticed it before. Still a god pic though.

Last edited:

zuloon

Bboy Zuloon
Eeveetrainer said:
poor Buoysel......, but it's still cute!^_^
Wtf? Why did you bump the topic?

Anyway, I always loved this picture. Especially the expressions XD

Captain Murkrow

SACRE F-ING BLEU!
whoa! nice pic! i see nothing wrong with the clouds.

and finally, someone else who uses its unconfirmed (yet most likely real) english name!

Mawile XD

ello thar
HAHAHAHA!!!

I love Buoysel's expression. Cute, yet furious. Pelipper looks contented, and BTW, those clouds aren't crappy. It's all great.

blueguy

used Metronome!
I absolutely adore it! It's one of the most flawless and professional pictures I've seen in this forum... I don't think there's a single thing wrong with it. The expression on the Pelipper is funny, and I think that the Buoysel is quite cute. Well done!

~Lati Master~

Play With Fire
this is hilarious and cool.

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
AMAZING! Nothing more to say here.

psilocybin

Haha, that's cute!

The water looks incredible; I can't stop staring at it. The lineart is gorgeous too, perhaps a bit thick in some areas. That being said, that's probably my only critique [and it's obviously a minor one]. And as always, you do killer expressions. Pelipper looks terribly bored.

The shading is softer than usual. I thought you used Paint?

berty106

i love the expressions you have conveyd oh so very well!
and the paws, the way they float, and just sit on the water, it looks so right!
excelnt job ^_^