• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

burger king or mcdonalds?

do you like burger king or mcdonalds

• burger king

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • mcdonalds

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters

gigabowser20

Do you like burger king or mcdonalds better BASED ON THERE FOOD
And please no idk's or neither's

Last edited:

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
Burger King, basically their chips are more than just glorified salt sticks, and the burgers I find to be tastier.
And Burger King periodically do the angry whopper. I challenge anyone to find me a nicer fast food chain burger.

Belhene

*Grey Warden*
Burger King! The meat is tastier, and the chips have a more natural flavour than the ones in McDonald's, I think.

tSeka

Burger King because it has the veggie burger.

The only times I eat at Burger King are A: When McDonnalds is closed, and B: When I'm broke - which is most of the time - and all I can afford is a £2.99 Cheeseburger.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
Burger King tastes better, but it tears up my stomach after. I pick McDonalds because it still taste good and it doesn't destroy my stomach.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Carls Junior! Oh wait not on here. I barely eat at either McDonalds or Burger king, but when I was younger I liked Burger King more.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
McDonalds. Their chips are amazing, and yes, I like salt. Also, they don't use seeded buns, the main thing I can't stand about burger king.

McDonalds are tastier, and don't end you up randomly with a thing that repeatedly says: "U Can't see me!" causing me to rip out the voicebox.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Burger King is tastier, but I just have to go with McDonald's because of the price. I can fill myself up there for only three bucks. Plus, I freaking love the McChicken...