• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

burger king or mcdonalds?

do you like burger king or mcdonalds

• burger king

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • mcdonalds

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters

Mimori Kiryu

Out of those two, Burger King.

My real opinion: Wendy's.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Well let's see...

Burger King has Icees, tastier burgers, awesome grilled chicken, and overall the food is better.
McDonalds has great soft-serves, yogurt parfeits, and fruit and walnut salads... everything else I pretty much don't eat.

I'm going to vote Burger King. :) (Though Subway wins!)

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Where I'm at, BK wins, It's partially due to the fact I worked at the McDonalds...(sufice to say, I seldom eat there now) and since the BK $1 double is bigger than the $1McDouble (wih is a Double Cheese sans 1 piece of cheese, making the Doube Cheese $1.30) I'll opt for a bigger sandwich, and they have Onion Rings, and less salty fries, and REALLY BIG DRINKS!

Anyone whose worked at either place is probally going to vote the opposite, becuase working there allows you to see the health violations and stuff.

Penguinist Trainer

I only eat the bacon double cheeseburger and fries at burger king.
i only eat the chicken mcnuggets and sausage mcmuffin at mcdonald's.

personally, if i want a burger, i'd go to fuddrucker's.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
They're roughly equal for me, although if I had to pick I'd say Burger King. My real favorite fast food burger joint is Culver's; it's a bit more expensive than other fast food places & it takes a bit longer to get your food, but everything they have tastes glorious. Well, except the fries, but even those aren't terrible.

Yeti

Banned
Why just these two? Are you trying to compare the worst of the fast food burger joints or intentionally leaving out everything else thinking they would look better?

Burger King is just gross, I prefer McDonalds but even then, I don't get their burgers, just chicken selects, shakes, fries and McFlurries.

Unfortunately, the shakes, fries and ice cream are better obtained elsewhere.

If I want a fast food burger I go to Dairy Queen and say ketchup only so they make it on the spot and it's burn your tongue hot.

However Arby's is genuinely "the spud" and cannot be beaten. The sauce.. the roast beef.. the fake cheese sauce............... there is truly no competition.

Subway is good but there's places I'd rather go. Jack In The Box is better than McDonalds and Burger King though.

If I want to go out and buy burgers though I'd just go to In-N-Out if I was in California or BurgerMaster here (local chain) which are good. Except In-N-Out's fries, those could stand improvement.

Really though, gross luke-warm food vs greasy fatty food. =\ =\