• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Burmy Question

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Say you have a Grass-Form Burmy that you use on WiFi (let's hope not) and it faints. Will it be Steel Form when you leave WiFi?

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Say you have a Grass-Form Burmy that you use on WiFi (let's hope not) and it faints. Will it be Steel Form when you leave WiFi?

no.

Anything that changes the Pokemon on wi-fi is reverted back to normal once you finish the battle.

i.e. Smeargle using the move Sketch to learn the move Earthquake. It will go back to Sketch after the battle.

Darkrai7

<<Awesome~!

Heres a little info about burmy:

;412; Grass-Form after battle in grass
;412-ii; Steel-Form after battle in a building (ex:gym battle)
;412-i; Ground-Form after battle on rock or in desert

correct me if I'm wrong

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Darkrai7, I know how Burmy change. The WiFi center is a building, so I thought it would affect it.

Another Question: After Burmy faints, a Mesprit uses Heal Wish. When Burmy returns, is it Steel?

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Darkrai7, I know how Burmy change. The WiFi center is a building, so I thought it would affect it.

Another Question: After Burmy faints, a Mesprit uses Heal Wish. When Burmy returns, is it Steel?

It doesn't return. Heal Wish doesn't effect fainted Pokemon

Powerful_Blaziken88

Unless you figure out a way to send out fainted Pokemon, Heal Wish isn't going to be helping. Heal Wish heals the next Pokemon sent out, and you cannot send out fainted Pokemon.
Just a question, does Burmy have to faint in the battle? Or can it win?