1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!! (1085)

Discussion in 'Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Legends' started by Serebii, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

Rowlet should've been annihilated by Braviary - it already had its plot armor BS ten episodes ago and had nothing else it needed to achieve

RLC and AuraChannelerChris like this.
  2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "How did I know that would be your reaction?"

Nope.

CMButch likes this.
  3. SerGoldenhandtheJust

SerGoldenhandtheJust Well-Known Member

Yep considering out of all the nitpicking you do, if you say an episode of the anime is decent, chances are it's a great episode

4. AuraChannelerChris

Funny how "analyzing" now is synonym for "nitpicking." It's just my opinion.

I'm not some kid clapping in excitement seeing a few fireworks going off.

CMButch and mehmeh1 like this.
  5. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Nighttime Guardian

If you're complaining about things like this, where the answer is obviously cartoon physics, then yes, someone else can label that as nitpicking.

6. AuraChannelerChris

Damn this region where getting a broken arm is totally impossible but is possible in Kalos. Every human in Alola has TRio endurance policy.

(It was pretty obvious that "nitpick" part was me poking fun at that scene, but thank you all for instead thinking I was complaining. A dark bunch, you all are.)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  7. SerGoldenhandtheJust

See the thing is that you do nitpick in the sense that you analyse it as if everything should be perfect as if it was a world class show like GoT or Breaking Bad. It's not. It's a kid's show. And on that basis a lot of the things are great. But you instead keep complaining about little stuff that are basic anime physics or stuff that doesn't need to be concerned at all. Passing off ur little complaints as joke doesn't excuse the fact that you nitpick. And you do it every goddamn time in every thread, it's like sometimes you try so hard. You always find negatives in every single thing one might wonder why you watch the show

FlygontheRavager likes this.
  8. AuraChannelerChris

Yeeeeeeeah, I never watched GoT or Breaking Bad, so...

9. SerGoldenhandtheJust

You get what i mean. Those were just examples.

10. AuraChannelerChris

Okay. Just kindly agree to disagree. If you don't like my "nitpicking" simply don't "nitpick" me either.

11. SerGoldenhandtheJust

Well....fair enough tho what I'm doing isn't really nitpicking but i digress

12. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

It reminded me of Link vs. Ganondorf. I'm surprised no one's yet said that in this thread.

Wow! I didn't realize until now that was a Halloween special, because it aired in March in the US. The last time an episode was a special for a holiday that's celebrated in both Japan and the US was Holiday Hi-Jynx for Christmas, which aired on October in Japan and December in the US, so ironically it aired more accurately in the US than in Japan, because it was delayed in Japan due to the Porygon incident.

But then again, who could blame me for not realizing that was a Halloween special? The word Halloween didn't appear even once in the episode, and other haunted house episodes like BW26 and XY72 have aired in random months like April and May.

Not to mention PAUL, who brought 5 totally random Pokémon to the quarterfinal.

Dude, you constantly nitpick. Even this specific mention of two shows he said, instead of getting the larger point, is nitpicking. There's nothing wrong with it, but at least stop being in denial and have some self-awareness.

13. AuraChannelerChris

What's that have to do with quoting me never watching GoT or Breaking Bad.

14. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 One-one

4* We had seen Aggron as a Lairon once or twice

LilligantLewis likes this.
  15. British Soul

British Soul Top Hat Regulator

Yeah, I was surprised noone brought it up sooner either to be fair.

16. AuraChannelerChris

Link and Ganondorf didn't make tennis.

The two birds look nothing like Link or Ganondorf.

And Rowlet started the ping pong match, not Braviary.

Tennis is right on point, however.

17. British Soul

British Soul Top Hat Regulator

And that's pretty much why no one had mentioned it.

18. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

Nitpicker AuraChannelerChris returns!

19. AuraChannelerChris

Is it so wrong for me to point out it was very unlikely to bring the Link and Ganondorf comparison here? That truthfully shouldn't be a shocker. Besides, I answered why. How is answering suddenly nitpicking?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  20. AznKei

AznKei Badass girls saving their boyfriends. XD

I'm being pessimistic of the show as well, but I rather get over with for something I couldn't change on my own. Besides, I should worry on things that matters me more in my daily lives than the show.

On topic, I miss Ash's Rowlet, it's cute. The current series really lack of a large cast to interact to each other so far.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020