• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

But Would You Be A Trainer?

bluelatios97

Countess
So would I!!!11111!!!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
If I'm born and raised there, then I'd have the same bias as everyone else there because of upbringing. So I probably would become one without a second thought.

It's if you were transported there from another world, that things get interesting. Because now you don't have that upbringing, so you may give it more thought than you would if you had just lived there to begin with.

Keovix

As much as I enjoy being a trainer in the game if I lived in the Pokemon world I probably wouldn't be one, never been crazy about traveling long distances and I prefer the city life, so I see myself living in Castelia and owning a couple of Pokemon as pets.

Sprinter1988

I think that actually being a real pokemon trainer would come as quite a shock to people.

Yes, you'd get to travel the world, but imagine having a pet monkey that gets bitten by a full grown alligator (chimchar vs feraligatr).

golem12

Dragon Trainer
lol i thought about this too and the only thing i would do is use pokemon to make my life comfterable like using a pokemon to go to the shop or school so not a trainer but a lazy person using his pokes xD