• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

But Would You Be A Trainer?

LizardonX

Banned
I would try to be a hunter like J so I can get an awesome invisible airship. Which will also be completely poke proofed in case of any random suprises. Also my henchmen will dispose of any 10 year old main characters on the spot.

DjangoCribbs

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Ahhh... I would actually probably end up being a Pokemon Ranger or a Trainer who traveled throughout different regions to stop evil organizations considering how often they seem to pop up every two years or so. Although I'd probably end up being an anti-socialite because I'd spend all of my time with my Pokemon instead of with other people. Though that'd probably describe me perfectly now XD

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I would totally go exploring the world with Pokemon! I love seeing new places, and that would be a dream come true!

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
I'd love to be a trainer if Pokemon where real!

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
I'd swriously love to be a pokémon trainer, but I don't think I'd go on a journey. I'd beore the type that... Stays jomr and play games with them :'). Or doing my homework together xD. Or flying me to school .-. A wod full of pokémon woulds be so amazing...

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I'd probably be a con artist of some sort, perhaps in the employ of antagonistic organization.

In a land where the adventurers are primarily pre-adolescents and adolescents (ie people who haven't developed proper decision-making skills), and where any real form of law enforcement is largely ineffective (if not non-existent), I feel as though my verbal skills and knowledge of Pokemon could be put to good use in swindling people out of rare and valuable Pokemon.

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
Well, this is a Pokemon forum, so what'd you expect? Of course almost everyone is going to want to be a Pokemon trainer!

That said, as long as it's like in the Anime, as said earlier, I would want to be a Pokemon trainer.

But my niche would be to (brutally) attack antagonistic organisation that would harm Pokemon, or want Pokemon liberated. (Looks at PETA)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'd like to be a trainer, but probably only for the region I was born in--unless it's something like Johto and Kano, in which case, I would easily do that (I can't see myself taking to going overseas very well). It'd be interesting to just travel that particular region and get to see the different towns that inhabit the region/continent I live on. I've always liked the idea of challenging gym leaders and entering the League. But of course, I can see myself doing Contests, so on the plus-side of being a trainer, I can be a Coordinator. Who says you can't be both, you know?

But otherwise, since it's not required to go on a journey, if I don't do it, I'd like to have one Pokémon as a companion anyway. That way, I'd do just whatever I normally do, just with a Pokémon.

Xionea

Half a centaur
I'm not much an outdoorsy person (and food and money might be a concern), so I probably wouldn't be a Pokemon Trainer. But I would still own some Pokemon to be with them.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I have to be honest, going out and exploring what the world, whatever that world may be (sounds like a cheesy line from KH), it would be better than to stay in one place your whole life. I would take adventure over that in a heartbeat.

Even if I don't have such luck like Ash and his encounters and stories with legendaries and rare Pokémon, I would still have at least one by my side the whole time. One that I could call my companion, no matter what happens. People say it's not so much about the destination so much as the journey, whereas I add, "It's not so much the destination as it is the journey, and how you make it count." That includes who you travel with.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I would go on an adventure, but I'd have to make sure that I have a partner who can cook. I am terrible at cooking... I need someone else's help.

I'm not sure if I'd go to other regions, but if the opportunity presented itself, I might.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I'd probably still be painting and designing... but I'd probably also do a bit of training/breeding on the side (which isn't really that diffrent either as I cook, garden, and take care of animal. Just the battling, oh dear, imagine the PETP ads?). And I'd totally have Crobat fly me around.

Silent_Vibrava

Fanfiction Writer
I'd prefer to be a Pokemon scientist like Gary Oak. I get to travel, make new discoveries, and add onto the knowledge of Pokemon. I might be able to encounter a legendary or two in the process. I think there really needs to be a game where the character is a Pokemon scientist. For now, I'm just making a fanfiction of the idea, but it would be otherwordly to experience a game like that.

elorasheppard

Hmmm Im not sure I would want to be a trainer in reality. Maybe have a few pokemon but carry on my day to day life, having so many pokemon as a trainer, they might get a bit neglected!

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I'd be a Trainer, Co-Ordinator, Breeder and Ranger (if possible)

infernape9012

FireTypeTrainer
Being a pokemon trainer would be amazing, until you face a legendary.
1. You have to bring an extra pair of pants. I have no idea how I would react to Giratina in real life. Especially after Spear Pillar.
2. The stress from following the criminals, raising pokemon, and accidentally entering a legendary battle without saving, would be outrageous.
That being said, I could be the first Dr. Joe (male Nurse Joy) in the pokécenter for anxiety and I could create "soil"-proof pants. I could raise my pokemon and battle, too. I would have enough time.

ToeyJoey

The Count
It seems like a hell of a lot of walking, I don't think I could deal with that... I suppose I could drive...