• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

But Would You Be A Trainer?

Chandelurefan1

I'd be more of a Breeder and Co-ordinator than a trainer, because it would be more safer to train more gentle pokemon for less violent uses especially since some Pokémon can be considered weapons of mass destruction.

Navarch

I would go on my Journey to become a Normal Gym Leader. Then, I would be a Pokemon Doctor. Maybe I could handle both jobs.

Quantum1024

Flaming Death
I would most likely be the regional Pokemon Professor, researching on divergence of species (how different regions can have similar, but not the same Pokemon like Pachirisu and Plusle/Minun). Though unlike most Professors (except for Birch), I will not always be in my lab and will occasionally be in the field. Therefore it is also required that I be a Pokemon Trainer as well (while not Master-level, though being the Secret Boss like Prof Oak was supposed to be would be nice). Obviously unlike Birch, I will make sure not to end up cornered by a Zigzagoon or a Poochyena.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I'd like to hold off on my journey until I finished high school, so I could have some useful knowledge, like Physics(wish Ash knew that one; then he'd realize he breaks the laws of it). Then, I'd go off and aim to be the Champion!

Battlestar

TRC Boss
Agreeing with some people that already said this. It would be cool to be a trainer but I also want to see how it is part of a villainous organization. Hopefully I just wouldn't run into any ten year olds.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Well, hm... I would probably be a Trainer yes, but more because then I would want to study Pokemon than anything. Of course, joining some kind of criminal organization would be fun too.

ysmr97

I would probably spend my adolecance as a trainer, and then become more of a working man as i grow older, with my pokemon's help.

Mr Buddy

Theres so many options out there, but I think I would settle on just traveling around from region to region. More or less just sightseeing all of the places in the Poke-World with my pokemon team with me. I would only battle for the money you get from winning.

Squirtlemasterr

I would aspire to become a gym leader and a trainer. I feel like being a gym leader would get too repetitive at times. I'd have to have journeys and find new pokemon and new ways to train. I'd shoot for the elite 4 to start!

Goggled Petilil

likes maids
I would probably travel with them, not use them just to beat up everyone else. Though, I would still use them for self-defence.
I honestly don't know. But one thing is for sure: I would not catch a Ghost type, or even come near them! (Unless it's like the Anime, were every ghost types doesn't suck up your soul or kill you.)

In all honesty, I probably wouldn't want them to get hurt, so I wouldn't push myself. I would maybe travel around with them a little bit, but at the end of the day I would probably just be a lass trainer with a Nidoran and a Pidgey, and you know what, I would be perfectly fine with that.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I'd love a Pokémon as a friend, about my height, and perhaps to breed and adopt Pokémon and let people loan them out to do whatever they want - well within reason...

bushie

Nah, i'd like to be a gym leader. Philly's official gym leader. it would most likely be a fire type gym love fire types.