• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Butch and Tucker Brothers or related?

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
BuffTucker.jpg

Is Tucker and Butch Related?
Look at Tuckers' picture. They look alike!!

Last edited:

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
If Butch looks like anyone in the show, then its Cassidy.

...for reals.

Medea

Excalibur
Nope don't see it

...Now I have been working on my little crackpot theory on Tucker and Harley...

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Ok, what are you talking about? They look nothing alike. Their eyes are different bot size-wise and colour-wise and butch's head is more rounder then tucker's. Dont even get me started on their hair -_-

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
medea said:
...Now I have been working on my little crackpot theory on Tucker and Harley...
What? They go to Barboach contests together?

I don't the resemblance at all.

Off Topic: Cocoanut Fred must DIE!

Mizu Kasumi

The Mist
No, not really... The only resemblance I can see is maybe the colour of their eyes. =)

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
You'll often see a lot of character designs being based off other characters, it's what the writers do. I remember we had a thread on Bmgf showing loads of lookalike characters, each one having some sort of a facial trait from the other. I guess it's deliberatley done so it saves time.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
errrmmm they look no more alike then any other characters on the show. i mean all characters share a set of somewhat similiar features, particularly filler characters, but the resemblance is fairly vague

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
What about Lucy and Jessie then?
They almost have the same hair style, attitude, personality, and they both have Sevipers!