• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Buuburn's claws??

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Magmortar's claws are clearly visible in the Sprite. But in the art, They're only visible on one.. On the othere hand that's pointing towards you, Where are the three claws?? What happens to them, is what I really wonder.

Thank the people that can answer my question. It's been bugging me for a while and I just wanted to know. :D

??????

That guy.
i have no idea y sugimori made the artwork like that

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
They are call cannon kinad like megaman but with two

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Thanks for the answers but what I think is that they're just floating and maybe they stick to the sides.. But I wanted to know for sure.

dragonbreath

Profesional Lurker
Looks retractable to me, though I guess we won't know for sure untill we see him in the anime or battle revolution.

But as it was said makes him awesome. And this coming from some one who never liked the magmar line.

Hyper Shadow

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there cannons that he launches fireballs from. and it makes him look cool

Status
Not open for further replies.