• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 023-024 - Team Rocket VS Team Plasma (Parts 1 & 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zz5201314

BW023 - Team Rocket VS Team Plasma-Part 1-
ロケット団VSプラズマ団!-前編-
BW024 - Team Rocket VS Team Plasma-Part 2-
ロケット団VSプラズマ団!-後編-

UPDATE MARCH 15: These two episodes have been postponed due to recent events. While a new airdate hasn't been revealed yet, TV Tokyo is still planning to broadcast them at some point, so please cease the clamors about this arc being banned for now.

The Source: http://www.pokemon.name/attachment/photo/Mon_1102/417_aeb61298255661df281b9a03d4691.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It's actually called just that, how original. But it still sounds epic, can't wait for this battle, I hope TR win.

Mukuhawku

Glad we finally get to see TR's build-up payoff. The special looks just amazing.

BlueDragonfangirl

And now we have the title of the preview we saw for this, well at least we know what will happen hereXD

Grei

not the color
I'm excited for this. Hopefully James will have a new Pokemon. Even James having a Woobat would be fine with me. He just needs one. ;_;

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I am glad Giovanni has the first major role in the series since Mewtwo Returns back in 2002.

Giovanni spent the last 8 years doing absolutely nothing.

kemal07

So it's definately after the Venipede episode. Does Looker appear in this first part. I do hope so for a nice reunion :)

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
This is good... I heard that BW023 & BW024 was gonna be a 1-hour special.... is that true?

I am glad Giovanni has the first major role in the series since Mewtwo Returns back in 2002.

Giovanni spent the last 8 years doing absolutely nothing.

He's been on Meowth's mind for 5-6 years... But yes, glad he is being a villian.

I'd lol if Giovanni whips out a Zapdos or something :D

In all seriousness the preview to this looked really good and i like the new TR role this region. I wonder if they will be allowed to use their old pokemon in the battle with Team Plasma since they obviously won't be needing to keep a disguise.

I'm sure this wioll be one of the highlights of Best Wishes.

I'm also hoping for Liepard vs. Persian sometime in the series.

kemal07

I'm excited for this. Hopefully James will have a new Pokemon. Even James having a Woobat would be fine with me. He just needs one. ;_;

Same! But not Woobat. I was expecting a Ferroseed but who knows.

BTW I love your banner it's bright and eye-catching a bit of topic but I just have to say great taste of Pokemon Samurott, Scrafty, Reuniclus, Vanilluxe, Lilligant are going to be on my team, with an addition of Chandelure :)

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
are any of us really expecting anything HUGE in this episode? all i am honestly expecting is the party/helicopter scene and giovanni coming into unova. i would hope that the writers would 1) make this just a taste of what's to come in the anime or 2) have a huge battle that takes out team rocket and would leave the rest of unova to focus on team plasma. but the way things are going i wouldn't hope for the latter.

meh, i'm not expecting anything huge, but i am expecting a DP149-ish episode.

Grei

not the color
Same! But not Woobat. I was expecting a Ferroseed but who knows.

That would fit him very perfectly, I would say.

kemal07 said:
BTW I love your banner it's bright and eye-catching a bit of topic but I just have to say great taste of Pokemon Samurott, Scrafty, Reuniclus, Vanilluxe, Lilligant are going to be on my team, with an addition of Chandelure :)

Thank you! I suppose you have great taste too, in that case. :p All of those Pokemon are favorites of mine.

KibaLG8

I'm going to guess that Geechisu will appear here as well... not necessarily be involved in the plot but is giving commands from their HQ.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I'm going to guess that Geechisu will appear here as well... not necessarily be involved in the plot but is giving commands from their HQ.

probably just a silhouette. it would be nice to see that team plasma's boss is still a mystery.

KibaLG8

probably just a silhouette. it would be nice to see that team plasma's boss is still a mystery.

That would have been my second guess.

are any of us really expecting anything HUGE in this episode? all i am honestly expecting is the party/helicopter scene and giovanni coming into unova. i would hope that the writers would 1) make this just a taste of what's to come in the anime or 2) have a huge battle that takes out team rocket and would leave the rest of unova to focus on team plasma. but the way things are going i wouldn't hope for the latter.

meh, i'm not expecting anything huge, but i am expecting a DP149-ish episode.

Like Pikachu & Axew bound together by love!?!?!? I doubt that.;)

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
That would have been my second guess.

Like Pikachu & Axew bound together by love!?!?!? I doubt that.;)

oh you. i mean DP150, i could have sworn it was DP149. but whatever.

although it would have been interested in axew and pikachu falling in love and mating, thus producing a pickaxe

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

oh you. i mean DP150, i could have sworn it was DP149. but whatever.

although it would have been interested in axew and pikachu falling in love and mating, thus producing a pickaxe

Pickaxe Shipping, give it time, eventually it'll surface, unless if already has.

O_0

Anyway, yeah, I expect some epic things in this episode, 2/3. But it might have a laid back feel, like DP150, but then episode 24 it'll be full on.

I think episoe 23 will end of with the Meteorite starting to shine bright at night time, Team Plasma prepare to set off for the desert and Ash, Iris, Dento and Juniper are in that car heading towards that ancient castle place.

dman_dustin

Well we're here.

It's coming.

It's right around the corner.

And yet even though we have a preview, we don't know how will it go down.

I mean does it start in BW022, after "Burgh" mysteriously disappears, or is Ash and co mindlessly wandering around Castelia City (in BW023) until they run until Looker and Juniper?

So many questions, yet we have to wait until next month to find out. Hopefully we'll get a summary (although most of the time, the summary doesn't tell you how the episode begins) but it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.