• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 023-024 - Team Rocket VS Team Plasma (Parts 1 & 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetlag45

the dark traveler
Honestly i dont care now that there skipping BOTH PARTS!! i saw the preview and lemme just say its quite epic yet it has urban destruction so i think japan made a smart move on skipping these episodes. Take a look for yourself.............. do you now see the reason WHY the skipped it??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCe5PWdu3m8&feature=player_embedded

Anyways there skipping to the 3rd gym battle YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares about team plasma and team rocket either way they all suck/lose in the end like all the other teams.

did yall see the animation for those battles, pokemon is stepping up their animation production *BIG* time seriously, i hope they start makin more battles this nicely animated

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
did yall see the animation for those battles, pokemon is stepping up their animation production *BIG* time seriously, i hope they start makin more battles this nicely animated

You're completely missing the point.

Sabonea_Masukippa

I totally agree with you and Teshub, what happened in Japan is serious...and if people are so obsorbed into a Pokemon episode *that will eventually be aired again anyway* then that makes me kind of sick.....and I don't mind delaying an episode for what happened!

My condolances go out to all those who have been effected by the events

When The episode eventually does air I will be very excited to see it though as it has a great plot *so far*

The problem I, and others, have with Teshub is that he's claiming that these episodes will never air.

The people who are upset over the delay are far, far, far more disgusting, however.

Kdude146

So don't put too much faith on what their notifications are. I even told people, "they aren't going to air it", but told me something about it being listed on some site as proof it was going to air. I'm telling them yet again but they refuse to listen. Oh well.

your acting like they will never show this two part episode and they will it's just not a good time for it right now and it is a big part of the BW story unlike AG100 it was a filler this is Team Plasma's debut on the show so I can see it coming out in a few weeks from now and if you don't like the idea of this episode then just don't watch it

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
People love to bring up previous events but it wont matter in the present. Anyway, people should act more mature over this and accept whatever the outcome may be. You cannot really talk unless you are over there facing what they are facing.

Well, okay, are you over there facing what they are facing?

A lot of you are missing what the real issue probably is here. In the previews it was stated that Castelia City was under the threat of annihilation during the battle between Team Rocket and Team Plasma, then a scene was shown in which a large energy blast begins destroying buildings to at least some degree. 10,000 people are likely dead in the tsunami but right now that number could grow exponentially because of a possible nuclear blast.

If the nuclear crisis is averted, the episodes will probably air next month, but if Fukushima melts down, you probably never will see them.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Will changing events.... or no? is Tomorrow are displayed ep or not I'm excited about it

I'm going to assume that you're asking if the TR vs. TP episode is coming on this week

If yes, then the answer is no

It's postponed and we're getting the Gym Battle instead

The problem I, and others, have with Teshub is that he's claiming that these episodes will never air.

The people who are upset over the delay are far, far, far more disgusting, however.

Yes I know he's wrong it that sense, my comment was directed to those who are more worried about the episode than the people

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Aw, bummer. I was pretty excited for this episode to come out.

Not complaining though, I understand the need for it. I live in Japan too, just not where the earthquake happened, but we're still in danger of the radiation. Well. Worried about it.

Would have been an epic battle though, show how much Team Rocket had stepped up their game from Sinnoh to Unova. They're suddenly beasty! hahaha. Hopefully it shows sometime though, or at leasts leaks through some media so that the fans can see it. There was so much awesomeness in those two episodes!

ShadowDragon16

by looking at the preview I say something that looked like a fire type behind woobat, could that be daruamaka? Did james actually capture a pokemon?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
That's just the Meteonite.

But that would make even less sense.. Liepard is jumping up from the ground towards where Woobat is flying, and the Meteonite is higher up then Woobat for some reason floating in mid air?

It makes more sense that it is a Darumakka, or a Darmanitan that James just released from his pokeball when he and Jessie were decending with their jetpacks..

Whatever it is, it's red, and has blue on it where there could be eyes logically..

But I guess we have to wait and see, but the Meteonite is more purplish..

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
by looking at the preview I say something that looked like a fire type behind woobat, could that be daruamaka? Did james actually capture a pokemon?

No. Look at these pictures.

[IMG139]http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/GlowingMeteorite.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/RedMeteorite.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/Darumidontthinkso.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/MeteoriteSun-1.png[/IMG139]

The 3rd picture, just looks similar to what the Meteorite is glowing like in the 1st picture, and the 4th and the 2nd picture, the Meteorite is most likely floating in the air for some reason, and that looks nothing like a Darumaka

jetlag45

the dark traveler
You're completely missing the point.

how m i missing the point, im talking about the episode which is the point of this board, not to be saying "omg i hate that these eps arent airing and i hate the situation in japan"
thanks jscholfield for the defense, atleast sum1 understands

luner45

Oshawott!! Lets go!
These episodes may be delayed for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG time probably 6-12 months. Until japan COMPLETELY recovers on the earthquake we wont be able to see it. HOWEVER these episodes might air in US first. There is NO reason to skip it in the US so the dubbed might come first. yay! :) Other than that i hope japan recovers. it needs all the time to repair itself. it might be a year or maybe more. Take a look at haiti its been a year and yet people are still suffering. Also i wouldnt expect any new pokemon games coming soon this year.

What is that above Woobat? It looks like Darumaka but they have Black Eyes if i remember correctly. And I don't think it is a Larvesta which would be too awesome for James. This could be just an explosion but those blue things definitely look like eyes.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
These episodes may be delayed for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG time probably 6-12 months. Until japan COMPLETELY recovers on the earthquake we wont be able to see it. HOWEVER these episodes might air in US first. There is NO reason to skip it in the US so the dubbed might come first. yay! :) Other than that i hope japan recovers. it needs all the time to repair itself. it might be a year or maybe more. Take a look at haiti its been a year and yet people are still suffering. Also i wouldnt expect any new pokemon games coming soon this year.

Considering their economic status right now, it wouldn't hurt Japan to keep producing and selling games at this moment.. There's a big difference to Japan, and Haïti.. Haïti was a poor country to begin with, and thus needed tons of support in order to get at least the worst out of the way. Japan is a very industrialized country which had a high economy.. There the difference lies. Not saying that Japan doesn't need our help or anything, just that the circumstances between Japan and Haïti are very different, and that Japan has a better starting point to begin from again. Although Haïti didn't face a possible nuclear disaster..

Anyway.. You're yay'ing at a possible earlier US airdate then Japanese airdate?

gliscor&yanmega

Seriously doubt it would be 6-12 months, there would be no point in airing it and should just be left for DVD release or something. By the time 6-12 months pass much more important stuff would be going on and airing these episode then would just cause way too much confusion.

I'd say the episodes will air in April, May the latest.

Teshub

Banned
There is NO reason to skip it in the US so the dubbed might come first. yay! :)

That would be very disrespectful. There is a reason they did not want to air the episode, it was a decision from the top. The dubbers follow the parent company.

The problem with the episode is that it presents real life calamities in a "cartoony" way. If the show was of a serious type and portrayed the human side of things better they probably would have aired it a some weeks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.