• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 025 Castelia Gym Match! Pure-Hearted Bug Pokémon Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It airs in about an hour, can't wait to see what Ash's third Pokemon in the battle is, Swadloon, I'm hoping.

I find it funny that ever since Tranquill was canceled out, people start to think Scraggy, Snivy and Oshawott could be in the battle, anything to deny Swadloon of a battle. :D

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So 3:00?? Good thing I got my DS next to me lol.

playerking

Same time as the other ones.

Yeah, so I think Pikachu will finish Leavanny off according to the Manga scan, I would've love a Volt Tackle, but it showing off a new moves is just as good as well.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
So 3:00?? Good thing I got my DS next to me lol.

Its 2am right now where I live and usually serebii makes the thread by now... unless it is at 3am... which would be in 45 minutes... I think ill just fall asleep and wake up in about 5-6 hours...

playerking

Its 2am right now where I live and usually serebii makes the thread by now... unless it is at 3am... which would be in 45 minutes... I think ill just fall asleep and wake up in about 5-6 hours...

It's 7:30 where I live, but since Bulbapedia can't be edited, I'll have to rely on the people on Serebii for the information.

I wonder if Swadloon, if it battles, will use a new move.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Well concidering we both live in california I know its two. However thanks to daylight savings time I guess it airs at 3.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Well, I'm stuck at home tonight so I'll be doing a running commentary provide my feed holds out. :p

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
The Japan time for it is 7:00 PM. My local time for its airing is 3:30 PM, so based on that its exactly about 30 minutes from the time of my posting. Match my post timing to your local time and you would know the exact time.

3:00am it is.

playerking

The Japan time for it is 7:00 PM. My local time for its airing is 3:30 PM, so based on that its exactly about 30 minutes from the time of my posting. Match my post timing to your local time and you would know the exact time.

So it's only an hours difference from my time, that's good. Is there a way for me to see it on Keyhole TV, for my Mac, I can't seem to find the channel. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.