• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 025 Castelia Gym Match! Pure-Hearted Bug Pokémon Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suopi

BW 025 Castelia Gym Match! Pure-Hearted Bug Pokémon Battle!!

From Aati's seiyuus homepage.

★【TVアニメ】『ポケットモンスター ベストウィッシュ #22~ヒウンシティ・フシデパニック!』2/17(木)予定19:00-19:30/TV東京/アーティ役

Hiun City (Castelia), Fushide panic!

★【TVアニメ】『ポケットモンスター ベストウィッシュ #25~ヒウンジム戦純情ハートの虫ポケモンバトル!』3/10(木)予定19:00-19:30/TV東京/アーティ役

Hiun City (Castelia) Gym Battle Pure-Hearted Bug Pokémon Battle!

[SPOIL]This also confirms that Satoshi will win gym battle on EP25[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Exeggator

Psychic Mastermind
Interesting.

BW022 may not be Gym battle, because its title is Hiun City, Fushide panic! It's probably Castelia City introduction ep, and features Fushide's evolution.

Last edited:

GaZsTiC

Alternating
From Aati's seiyuus homepage.

★【TVアニメ】『ポケットモンスター ベストウィッシュ #22~ヒウンシティ・フシデパニック!』2/17(木)予定19:00-19:30/TV東京/アーティ役

★【TVアニメ】『ポケットモンスター ベストウィッシュ #25~ヒウンジム戦純情ハートの虫ポケモンバトル!』3/10(木)予定19:00-19:30/TV東京/アーティ役

This also confirms that Satoshi will win gym battle on EP25

Link or GTFO.

Janovy

Banned
No, it's Toru Furuya.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Very nice find, thanks for posting this for us :]

Also, please be so kind and add the translated titles as well (people tend to only look at the very first post once the thread gets long);
BW022: see Exeggator's post
BW025: Castelia Gym Battle Pure-Hearted Bug Pokémon Battle!
[I really hope the seiyu just forgot to add a period between 'battle' and 'pure-hearted'...]

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
He has a different date listed for episode 18, so I guess these dates may be wrong/tentative.

I don't think we'd get to BW 22 by 2/17, for instance, since we have the DP episode causing a break 2/3, and 2/3 would only be BW 19...

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Gym battle? The 3rd one I guess. Very fast, 3 badges in 25 eps isn't surprising anymore. Yes, it's really faster paced now.
That's really different from what we used to.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
while im happy that we got this early, I was kinda looking forward to seeing episode 19's title :(. Still good find lol thanks for the info!!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I wonder what they'll be doing at castelia for 4 episodes. My guess is that giovanni and the Plasma ep will take place in the middle of this mini-arc, with Ash and co not seeing this at all. BW024 might feature another pokemon, but i hope Ash won't lose to Arty, Aloe was more than enough.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
If the anime follows the games, then I'm pretty sure that Team Plasma will officially debut in Hiun City at some point (probably before the Gym battle). The anime might not take that route, but they have a clear shot at adding Team Plasma in if they want to.

Anyway, I wasn't expecting the third Gym battle so soon, but I guess it was going to come eventually, so I'll try very hard to enjoy it all. I'm more interested in the Fushide episode than in the Gym battle episode though. That's because Fushide has always been a Pokemon that I've liked and it having its very own episode sounds like it'll be interesting. Judging from the title, it won't disappoint ;)

Torpoleon

Very interesting. I'm guessing that Fushide is Arti's. I think that Ash will win in the BW025 Gym Battle since he does have Two Pokémon with a type advantage there. I really hope Pidove evolves in the gym battle or at least learns some useful moves.

gliscor&yanmega

So this is real? Pretty interesting.

Let's see, by the 25th episode Ash had:
Kanto-4 badges.
Johto-1 badge.
Hoenn-1 badge.
Sinnoh-1 badge.
Unova-Possibly 3 badges.

I wonder if Best Wishes will keep this pace or end up at some point going long periods without gym battles. I kind of rather they keep the pace and just have some kind of Battle Frontier like thing after the league or something.

Can't wait for more info.

phantasystar69

I like the pacing. If ash get's kurimuru do we think it would be fully evolved and star in this gym? I want to see the complete list of titles up to ep25 now!

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Very interesting. I'm guessing that Fushide is Arti's. I think that Ash will win in the BW025 Gym Battle since he does have Two Pokémon with a type advantage there. I really hope Pidove evolves in the gym battle or at least learns some useful moves.

That's what I was hoping too. Pidove, Kurumiru and Pikachu should be good enough. Plus I do think that both Pidove and Kurumiru could evolve in the same episode.

Teshub

Banned
Its "back to basics" as people wanted so the pacing was always going to be similar to that of Kanto, and doing a little math we see that

(8 badges / 3 badges) * 25 ep = 67 episodes average to obtain the 8th badge. Moving slightly faster than the OS because there is no Porygon incident.

I wonder if they are going to pad out this generation with specials or have another post-league arc similar to OI.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
The third Gym battle already, eh? Interesting. I was expecting Ash's Pidove to evolve before then, but now I'm not so sure, since it's turned up so fast. And Fushide as well, also very interesting. I'm guessing it'll be Arty's, and it could evolve into Hoiiga before the Gym battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.