• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 025 Castelia Gym Match! Pure-Hearted Bug Pokémon Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Wow, first time during BW that I forgot about a new episode airing, can't wait to see what will happen in the gym battle, and I hope Ash does use Pidove/Tranquil.

playerking

Are you stating a fact, or are you just wishfully thinking aloud?

Nup, it evolved, I hope it will be in the gym battle, Tranquil could be so good in the this gym battle.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Nup, it evolved, I hope it will be in the gym battle, Tranquil could be so good in the this gym battle.

Now it would be stupid to not use Tranquil in the gym battle. Wow, 2:30am and I'm still awake!:eek: Good thing I did, Ash has a Tranquil.:D

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Now it would be stupid to not use Tranquil in the gym battle. Wow, 2:30am and I'm still awake!:eek: Good thing I did, Ash has a Tranquil.:D

I still doubt it even though I also think it should, I don't have a problem with it thouh, she got a role today, its getting a role in episode 33 atleast, if she gets some wins against rivals and maybe starring or beating some pokemons in the flying gym I will be happy.

Damn I think in terms of beaty(not talking about coolness or wtv), Tranquill is the most beatifull regional bird in the series.

Looking forward to see it battle tks for the pic.

But sadly its evolution is kind of most ugly, don't you think(only talking about the female one)?

I don't like Pidove line much. Unfezant is kind of weaker Staraptor(with a little higher but still below average and useless defenses). I would have preferred to see Ash with a Braviary or Mandibuzz but sadly that can't happen.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
What really? Looks kinda weird and peaky to me. Pidgeot is the most beautiful one IMO.

:D just my opinion, I love Pidgeot two but its a lot more bland and more cool then beatifull in my opinion, I probably rank him as third after Unfeazent though, I want to see how Unfeazent will look in anime art.

Well Sceptile I don't see anything ugly about it, you guys confuse ugly with uncool a lot, how can it be ugly really, even if you are not a fan of it how can a bird like that look ugly, I just think its weird everytime you guys say that, its not as cool as Swellow/Staraptor/Pidgeot but its sure isnt uglier lol, well none of them are ugly, opinions obviously but I can't see how the thing is ugly(male or female, the female just doesn't have a crown and has a normal pidgeon color) .

Heck I think the purpose of this pokemos is to look gracious and beatifull, that what GF had in mind when they designed it for sure, they had Wareagle for the cool factor.

Last edited:

playerking

Ash's Tranquil looks lovely, better than Trip's for some reason, and it looks bigger than little Pidove. Ash's team looks stronger, cool.

:D just my opinion, I love Pidgeot two but its a lot more bland and more cool then beatifull in my opinion, I probably rank him as third after Unfeazent though, I want to see how Unfeazent will look in anime art.

Well Sceptile I don't see anything ugly about it, you guys confuse ugly with uncool a lot, how can it be ugly really, even if you are not a fan of it how can a bird like that look ugly, I just think its weird everytime you guys say that, its not as cool as Swellow/Staraptor/Pidgeot but its sure isnt uglier lol, well none of them are ugly, opinions obviously but I can't see how the thing is ugly(male or female, the female just doesn't have a crown and has a normal pidgeon color) .

Heck I think the purpose of this pokemos is to look gracious and beatifull, that what GF had in mind when they designed it for sure, they had Wareagle for the cool factor.

Well I kind of knew I would get this type of reply. By ugly I mean that main cool things it had as a Tranquill is gone. First of all that cool collar is gone, then the nice color is gone and it might just my opinion but the color of female one is also kind of boring, sort of dusty bird. I still believe that male one is beautiful and cool but female one doesn't hit the spot. It is just like the case of Peacock and Peahen.

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Awesome! Someone again owes me money. I knew Ash's bird Pokemon would be the first to evolve and I was right. Hmm. So I guess the Mamepato hate can stop now?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Meh so Snivy won't battle, I was actually expecting it was her after knowing Tranquill wouldn't fight but np, Tepig will be used just to lose I believe, Sewaddle gets a win evolves and gets a second win perhaps, we'll see, I hope Pikachu doesn't take two, so I hope they either give a win to each or two to Sewaddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.