• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 036: The Dragon Buster appears! Iris and Excadrill!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
So now we're getting some focus on Excadrill? Sweet. The writers really seem to be putting more focus on Iris.

Haunter ゴースト

Ahaa buzzingg can't wait for this episode.

Excadrill is my favourite pokemon so far of this series, the Charizard/Mamoswine attidude it has is awesome, i just hope the plot of the episode isn't a disaster though and works well.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Maganon has yet to post a fake title, whats wrong with you guys? first you guys belive in trolls, then don't believe in trustworthy people, even if Maganon was wrong, until someone like him, Sushi or Sabonea can confirm that you shouldn't talk.

Since it's true I'm liking that Iris gets another episode and an Excadrill one cool stuff, also I want the gym to be between 40-42.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Its already been a 11 ep gap between Arty's Gym (which was BW25), so I'm sure we'll get to the 4th Gym before episode 40.

However there's no doubt that they've slowed down a bit. I still hope Unova is no longer than 100 episodes. With no Contests to pad things out, we could be looking at more filler like the recent eps.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
More Iris character development? Good for her. I recall people complaining about Iris's lack of real development before. Well, it looks like she's getting more character development than expected. I can totally see Excadrill taking a page out of Charizard's book in this episode. I'm almost positive that it'll start listening to Iris more when this episode is over. I like Iris's Axew and Iris's Emolga, but I'd love to see her Excadrill in action once again. It was so cool when it fought Scolipede and it would be even cooler if it listened to all of Iris's commands. Also: Possible appearance by Drayden, anyone?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It's "Thinking Time!"

Hmmm...call me wrong. But I see this more as an episode where it'll stop being in it's drill mode, but it still wont listen to her. 2 reasons,

1. It seems to soon and stubburn for it to start obeying her now.

2. In a new movie poster which has the teams Pokemon on, Excadrill has it's back turned to the group looking arrogant.

So, I don't think it'll obey her in this episode, but I could be wrong.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Sound like "The Hunter J" of this season for me. Since the main legendary pokemon of this season are dragon types; maybe thats why theres a dragon buster

*A little off topic..When I first heard this thought it was the dragon buster game from namco.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Iris is really getting her time to shine alright. Excadrill so far has been a very boring Pokemon. It doesn't even have any funny quirks like Charizard and Mamoswine did of attacking their respected trainers. So I hope this fleshes out the drill moles personality and actually gives it one because truthfully I never cared all that much for Iris gaining control of it. But anyway I just find it great Iris is getting focus good for her, I am warming up to her more and more. Though it still sucks she has no rival/competition to use her Excadrill against so it's probably still not going to do much.

Thriller

Its almost time
I hope the writers are aware of how they introduced Excadrill (which I've always pronounced as "Ex-sa-drill" for some reason) and not make this a rehash of Charizard Chills.

Remember, Charizard had a deep backstory, and a foreshadowed reason for it becoming disobedient. We didn't even see Excadrill's capture.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
They don't need to do such things anymore. Mamoswine had no backstory and he went berserk and disobedient for no reason. Nowadays trainers who lack experience can't control fully evolved Pokemon now.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
And so, my "Cilan will get a bunch of focus, then it'll shift to Iris getting a bunch of focus" theory becomes ever more solid.

It's nice to see the writers starting to focus on Excadrill a bit more. I'm not expecting the whole problem to be resolved in this one episode(that would just be lame), but Iris can at least start making some progress. If we're really lucky, we might even get an idea of why Iris has this disobedient metal mole.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
2. In a new movie poster which has the teams Pokemon on, Excadrill has it's back turned to the group looking arrogant.
I really don't think that means much, I get the impression that Excadrill's personality isn't a result of his dislike for Iris, it's just who he is. I think that even after he starts obeying Iris he's still going to be the same introverted S.O.B. he's always been. He'll just do more battling and less sleeping.

So, I don't think it'll obey her in this episode, but I could be wrong.
I'm with you on this one. I believe that this episode will have Excadrill battling and shed some light on his back story but that's it. I feel that earning Excadrill's obedience is going to be a process; one episode before the 4th badge would be way too soon. I get the impression that this episode will only be the beginning.

Again though, I could be wrong.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Dragon Buster?

Buster: a person or thing that breaks, destroys, or overpowers.

Just add Dragon to it, so he probably gets a kick out of beating Dragon Pokemon, so Iris has to show him/her up by using Excadrill? Why Excadrill, if he's a Dragon Buster, then she should use Axew, it did master Dragon Rage after all and it'll give it more battling experience compared to it battling Scraggy and a Cottonee.

Sabonea_Masukippa

NOoOoOoOoO~~~~!!!!

Iris is a goalless boring characters whos not supposed to ever get character development who can't even control her FREAKIN pokemonz and she's not going to ever be even remotely interesting as my chosen preferred former female cast member~~~~~!!! Screw you writers, you suck, don't you even know what we TRUE fans want???????????

VoltTacklingPika

Buster: a person or thing that breaks, destroys, or overpowers.

Just add Dragon to it, so he probably gets a kick out of beating Dragon Pokemon, so Iris has to show him/her up by using Excadrill? Why Excadrill, if he's a Dragon Buster, then she should use Axew, it did master Dragon Rage after all and it'll give it more battling experience compared to it battling Scraggy and a Cottonee.

Perhaps she does use Axew but loses and subsequently ends up using Excadrill.

Or, perhaps this Dragon Buster fellow doesn't see Excadrill as serious competition, which Excadrill would take exception to.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
So I guess Iris is going to battle

[IMG139]http://www.bbtoystore.com/mm5/yugioh/YU_DL1002.jpg[/IMG139]

Status
Not open for further replies.