• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 036: The Dragon Buster appears! Iris and Excadrill!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterpokes

I do hope you've had enough of trollin' around.

This Dragon Buster is just a CotD, Team Rocket will steal whatever "Dragon Busting" Pokemon he/she has and they think it will make them invincible to Iris's Axew with his unstoppable Dragon Rage.

I do hope you are trolling.

I'm just hoping we won't see Team Rocket in this episode. I mean, unless they are doing anything important, they should stay away. But I'm all for Axew using Dragon Rage. Blue Dragon Rage in the form of Charizard. <333

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I'm just hoping we won't see Team Rocket in this episode. I mean, unless they are doing anything important, they should stay away. But I'm all for Axew using Dragon Rage. Blue Dragon Rage in the form of Charizard. <333

I thought it was Druddigon....

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I thought it was Druddigon....

What? It looked like Charizard more. But if Iris is using Excadrill, Axew might be defeated early on, unless Iris uses Emolga and it brings out Excadrill and then Excadrill actually battled.

Assuming Iris and the "Dragon Buster" actually battle, I'm hoping for Iris to use all of her Pokemon, if she uses Axew, I'm not sure if it'll lose or win, it does have Dragon Rage nailed down now after all. Though, it could still lose.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
What? It looked like Charizard more. But if Iris is using Excadrill, Axew might be defeated early on, unless Iris uses Emolga and it brings out Excadrill and then Excadrill actually battled

When I first saw it, I thought, Druddigon. But now, it looks like Charizard.

Remmie

I don't think that it will be like Charizard because Iris has Excadrill in the movie.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I don't think that it will be like Charizard because Iris has Excadrill in the movie.

What did you say?

Anyway, I'll bet another Dragon-type appears in this episode, even if for a cameo.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Looking forward to this episode, and hope Iris knocks out everyone.

Doubt it. Axew's too weak, Excadrill never listens, and Emonga just wants apples and doesn't want to battle.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Doubt it. Axew's too weak, Excadrill never listens, and Emonga just wants apples and doesn't want to battle.

Axew has a pretty powerful Dragon Rage that almost blasted off Team Rocket and will possibly knock out Yamask in episode 33. Emolga has learned its lesson in episode 28, I think and when provoked, Excadrill is strong, it threw a Scolipede into the sky.

But I do agree, I don't really see Axew winning, Emolga could and Excadrill has a high possibility of a winning a battle here, if it does battle.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Axew has a pretty powerful Dragon Rage that almost blasted off Team Rocket and will possibly knock out Yamask in episode 33. Emolga has learned its lesson in episode 28, I think and when provoked, Excadrill is strong, it threw a Scolipede into the sky.

But I do agree, I don't really see Axew winning, Emolga could and Excadrill has a high possibility of a winning a battle here, if it does battle.

Problem is, Axew can at most, take 3 hits as seen from his battle against Pansage but adjusted with training.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
What does the term "Dragon Buster" actually refer to?

Dragon Buster probably refers to the fact that the person either doesn't like Dragons and beats them up or... Thats all I got.

Haunter ゴースト

Im interested to see if this will be my favourite episode of Best Wishes so far, or if the plot is going to be badly written and be my worst favourite episode..

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Im interested to see if this will be my favourite episode of Best Wishes so far, or if the plot is going to be badly written and be my worst favourite episode..

It'll probably be good.

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
It'll probably be good.

Probably good? Anything including excradrill battling is good(only bloom is on axew and that was the only good scene.) <--- My opinion anywayz

Status
Not open for further replies.