• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 038: Sommelier Detective Dento! The Tabunne Disappearance Case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamandre

^lets just call him cilan then:D this is based on north america so the characters should have english sounding names

Waterpokes

What's the problem with the name Dento? We all know it's the green haired/eyed sommelier, we all love more then our friends and families. I actually switch between the name for some reason, between Dento and Cilan.

Don't really care if this is a filler or not really. If it's fun and entertaing, then bring it on. If it is like the Cottonee episode, then hopefully this will be the last one of that sort. BW has had a lot of good episodes, and the fillers haven't been that bad. Wouldn't mind if we got stuck with fillers for 20 episodes, if they were entertaing and a blast to watch.

Unfortunaly, I'm probably the only one who share this view, since most people seem to think filler = horrible episode, which might be true or false.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Don't really care if this is a filler or not really. If it's fun and entertaing, then bring it on. If it is like the Cottonee episode, then hopefully this will be the last one of that sort. BW has had a lot of good episodes, and the fillers haven't been that bad. Wouldn't mind if we got stuck with fillers for 20 episodes, if they were entertaing and a blast to watch.

Unfortunaly, I'm probably the only one who share this view, since most people seem to think filler = horrible episode, which might be true or false.

Lol I want it to be filler. Generally fillerz can have some pretty crazy stuff in them and since it's Dento who knows what'll happen next to him...I mean look at the past "fillers"
BW029- SCREAM
BW031 (possibly filler to some)- Cloche turned black
BW032- FAABULOUS singing etc.
BW033- Science nerd
And in every episode ENGRISH if you watch the JP ^.^

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Still not at Nimbasa City...

[Insert Cilan episode here.]

Bubblewrap

Wow. This sounds so exciting! I can't wait!

Oh wait, it doesn't. Dento is boring and nothing he brings to the show is interesting.
I don't like detective mysteries so this doesn't sound very interesting to me. It also just seems like a filler before the movie, but if Dento catches this Audino I won't be happy.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Audino's one of my favourite Pokemon, ever, so I'm really excited about this, I DON'T want Cilan to have one, it'd be too much of a Brock redux but <3<3<3 More Tabunne is always great.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So this looks like it'll be a good episode for some Cilan character development. For some reason, though, I'm not very thrilled. I'm all for Cilan doing something productive, but seeing him as a detective probably won't be too interesting. I also don't care much for Audino, so I'm not thrilled about it being the damsel in distress. I guess there could be some comedic moments, though. Those can make or break an episode.

Remmie

So this looks like it'll be a good episode for some Cilan character development. For some reason, though, I'm not very thrilled. I'm all for Cilan doing something productive, but seeing him as a detective probably won't be too interesting. I also don't care much for Audino, so I'm not thrilled about it being the damsel in distress. I guess there will be some comedic moments, though. Those can make or break an episode.

You know that Audino has 50% to be male and 50% to be female, right?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I like Audino and I like Cilan, so I'm sure that I will like this, it would be awesome if Cilan changed into Sherlock Holmes detective outfit in this episode and I smell a COTD in this episode, that I could end up being a good one, but we'll see.

And oh yeah, I want to see Cilan's Pokemon out in this episode.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
You know that Audino has 50% to be male and 50% to be female, right?

You do know that I was using the term in a broader sense, right? I didn't mean that the Audino had to be female. I simply used the term "damsel in distress" to point out that Audino will likely need to be saved by Ash and friends.

Beeblebrox

I really don't think Cilan will be catching the Audino; if nothing else, it would have appeared in the movie posters.

[controversy] I could actually see Iris with Audino, rather than Cilan- you know, healing and all.[/controversy]

I really like that Cilan is getting lots of stuff to do; washes the bitter taste of DP Brock out of the mouth. I actually think the balance of the regulars is really nice thus far in BW- Cilan and Iris have quite a nice little dynamic going on, and each member of the gang is getting a good rotation of storylines.

Status
Not open for further replies.