• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 038: Sommelier Detective Dento! The Tabunne Disappearance Case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I don't think he'll catch one in this episode.

Torpoleon

Wait, so Office Jenny is in this episode. Of course she would be.

Even though it seems like Audino is not owned by a Nurse Joy, I could see Cilan having to search for Audino and then we find out that it is a Nurse Joy's.

I'm guessing Connoisseurs can do many different things. This episode implies that Cilan can be a decent detective and BW026 implies that he is probably an adequate fisher.

Animefan145

Well, at least playing a detective sounds like something Dento would do, given his personality (especially after watching this morning's museum episode again). Who knew Sommeliers would have such a wide range of abilities, heh. Should be a pretty fun episode, depending on how Dento goes about his investigation.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

Even though it seems like Audino is not owned by a Nurse Joy, I could see Cilan having to search for Audino and then we find out that it is a Nurse Joy's.

I'm guessing Connoisseurs can do many different things. This episode implies that Cilan can be a decent detective and BW026 implies that he is probably an adequate fisher.

It's more than one Audino actually. It would be interesting if one of them went to Jenny, I know they're usually Nurse Joy's Pokemon in Unova, but it would still be nice.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
It's more than one Audino actually. It would be interesting if one of them went to Jenny, I know they're usually Nurse Joy's Pokemon in Unova, but it would still be nice.

I doubt it. She needs fast Pokemon, abd Tabunne isn't that fast. So most likely they're Joy's Pokemon.

playerking

I doubt it. She needs fast Pokemon, abd Tabunne isn't that fast. So most likely they're Joy's Pokemon.

The writers don't care, some Pokemon that are slow/weak have been trained well sometimes in the anime, to the point where they are fast/strong.

Plus, the Audino will probably go to trainers/Nurse Joy's/or a secret Audino forest location Which will obviously be the same place as the in game location, where all the Audino are common(*Hopes that people, don't think that I'm serious*).

Though it would be nice if one went to a Jenny, I mean, Jenny's don't have only one sort of Pokemon. They've varied over time, just like some Nurse Joy's.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Though it would be nice if one went to a Jenny, I mean, Jenny's don't have only one sort of Pokemon. They've varied over time, just like some Nurse Joy's.

Yes, but, Jenny usually has quadpedal Pokemon, no?

playerking

Yes, but, Jenny usually has quadpedal Pokemon, no?

Nah, she has had non quadruped Pokemon before, one has had a Wobbuffet before, so a Audino is possible, so it is still possible that one could own one.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Nah, she has had non quadruped Pokemon before, one has had a Wobbuffet before, so a Audino is possible, so it is still possible that one could own one.

Yeah, but thats like what, one or two? Has Joy had only bipedal Pokemon?

playerking

Yeah, but thats like what, one or two? Has Joy had only bipedal Pokemon?

No, Joy and Jenny have each had 7 or so different bipedal Pokemon(If you count flying Pokemon), Joy and Jenny have had had lots of each. So I don't see why Jenny can't own one of the Audino, she goes to arrest Ash and co., believing they are responsible, possibly without questioning them. Unless she, the officers really care that much, I think a Jenny could own one of them.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
No, Joy and Jenny have each had 7 or so different bipedal Pokemon(If you count flying Pokemon), Joy and Jenny have had had lots of each. So I don't see why Jenny can't own one of the Audino, she goes to arrest Ash and co., believing they are responsible, possibly without questioning them. Unless she, the officers really care that much, I think a Jenny could own one of them.

Hm....

I just don't think Jenny would have Joy's trademark Pokemon in Unova.

playerking

Hm....

I just don't think Jenny would have Joy's trademark Pokemon in Unova.

Yeah I know, it would be weird, but it's certainly not impossible for it to happen in this episode.

dman_dustin

I just think it's rather amusing that this is how they are focusing on Cilan.

It almost seems like once they knew the fishing episode wasn't going to air because of what happened in Japan, they worked hard to create this episode in its place.

Though I do have to wonder, why are they focusing on Audino? You would think they would debut another Pokemon we haven't seen in this episode, but it seems like it will be like BW007.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I just think it's rather amusing that this is how they are focusing on Cilan.

It almost seems like once they knew the fishing episode wasn't going to air because of what happened in Japan, they worked hard to create this episode in its place.

Though I do have to wonder, why are they focusing on Audino? You would think they would debut another Pokemon we haven't seen in this episode, but it seems like it will be like BW007.

Meh dman, by the time they knew the episode was going to get canceled this one was done ages ago most likelly.

They gave Iris two episodes with Emolga and now one with Exadrill, its fair that Dent gets one now, I don't think they are trying to justify anything, Iris and Dent are just being well handled unlike previows sidekicks.

ijea4444

I don't think it is specific to connoisseurs... Just some cool title they add to make it seem more interesting. Like the dub's "Doc Brock" episode.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Meh dman, by the time they knew the episode was going to get canceled this one was done ages ago most likelly.

They gave Iris two episodes with Emolga and now one with Exadrill, its fair that Dent gets one now, I don't think they are trying to justify anything, Iris and Dent are just being well handled unlike previows sidekicks.

You got a point. I like how balanced it seems. Whenever Ash gets 2, the others get one. That's way better than Sinnoh, where Ash-2 Dawn-3 Brock-none.

Status
Not open for further replies.