• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 063: Ash vs Clay [Preview - First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

Roggenrola never had tackle, it only had three moves, just because it blocked Tepig's tackle doesn't mean that Roggenrola had tackle.

It was never said that Roggenrola had tackle and until it is said within the anime Roggenrola has tackle.

All it is right now, is that Roggenrola seems to know tackle but it hasn't been confirmed.

Remmie

Finally an evolution! It's about ime! And we'll finally sse Ash's last capture's emotions... Well, some of them, maybe.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
If I recall correctly, Roggenrola didn't actually use the move 'Tackle' per say.. Tepig and itself were just 'tackling' each other, like Rugby players do..

But even if it had used the move in the past, would it even matter if it got replaced? I for one, don't want to see evolved Pokemon using such a basic move.

dman_dustin

But even if it had used the move in the past, would it even matter if it got replaced? I for one, don't want to see evolved Pokemon using such a basic move.

Well, it did get an upgrade in power in 5th gen. But I fully agree for the fact that Tepig, Oshawott, and Swadloon have the move. (ignoring anyone else who might have the move)

Tepig and Oshawott were fine, I have no idea why they cheated Sewaddle out of another neat move for Tackle. Especially since Swadloon replaced Bug Bite with energy ball.

So if Roggenrola did have Tackle, I'll too be glad it got replaced, over something like Stone Edge or Flash cannon, even Sandstorm is better than tackle, since it's the only Pokemon (at this time) of Ash's or anyone for that matter (Iris and Cilan), that has the move.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
If Ash's secondary reserves do indeed get one gym each, then I don't see Tranquill being used here. If anything, Ash's main reserves, Tranquill and, Scraggy being in two gyms.

Kazuki Mirai

Okay I see people talking about the manga scan of Roggenrola evolving and beating Clay. I can't find the page with it as a Boldore. T_T

gliscor&yanmega

Okay I see people talking about the manga scan of Roggenrola evolving and beating Clay. I can't find the page with it as a Boldore. T_T

It was on the first page, but it seems it was deleted/moved based on what it says now.

Luckily, google has it:
[IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1e/Anime_events_2012.jpg[/IMG139]

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It was on the first page by the OP, it's been deleted since.

Probably for something like Copyright Claim from Shopro or who ever owns the manga scans or the anime I should say.

Haunter ゴースト

Probably for something like Copyright Claim from Shopro or who ever owns the manga scans or the anime I should say.

Yeah I suppose, im just glad i've seen it before it was taken down, a manga scan that great hasn't shown up in a long time.

Im sure it'll be posted somewhere else on the internet, if I find a scan I'll bring it up on here.

gliscor&yanmega

Im sure it'll be posted somewhere else on the internet, if I find a scan I'll bring it up on here.

I already re-posted it :p

EDIT:
It was on the first page, but it seems it was deleted/moved based on what it says now.

Luckily, google has it:
[IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1e/Anime_events_2012.jpg[/IMG139]

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
In the manga scan the Move Excadrill is probably using is Metal Claw I thought it was Iron head for a minute but then used serebii and saw it can't learn it by tutor so that's out of the speculation. In others news I hope to see Oshawott, Swadloon,Scraggy or Tranquill. We already know Boldore is fighting (Cause that's confirmed) I hope Tepig stays the hell away from this fight and same thing with Pikachu. Snivy I can see fighting Sesmitoad and winning barely but that's about it.

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time
In the manga scan the Move Excadrill is probably using is Metal Claw I thought it was Iron head for a minute but then used serebii and saw it can't learn it by tutor so that's out of the speculation.

To me, it looks a lot like Horn Drill, which, I guess is kind of funny, in a not-so-funny way. Y'know, Horn Drill is a OHKO move, and Roggenrola/Boldore's ability is Sturdy. Almost wish it was Fissure though. That move hasn't been seen since the Groudon/Kyogre fight back in Hoenn.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
To me, it looks a lot like Horn Drill, which, I guess is kind of funny, in a not-so-funny way. Y'know, Horn Drill is a OHKO move, and Roggenrola/Boldore's ability is Sturdy. Almost wish it was Fissure though. That move hasn't been seen since the Groudon/Kyogre fight back in Hoenn.
Fissure(or any ground shaking moves for that matter) are never gonna be seen again, only earth power can get away with it because it shot's lava or something out of the ground and doesn't shake it...This is because of the Earthquakes Japan suffered from in the past and are likely to suffer from in the future(as sad as that sounds)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
In the manga scan the Move Excadrill is probably using is Metal Claw I thought it was Iron head for a minute but then used serebii and saw it can't learn it by tutor so that's out of the speculation.

It's Rock Smash.

EDIT: Or if you meant that attack it's using at the beginning, yeah, that's Horn Drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.