• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 27 - Emolga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
hour and 20 minutes, my friend! that's if all of tokyo is not suddenly plunged into darkness like some sources are saying (which would be a problem for TV tokyo yes?). no, i am not trying to start a panic. i am not the media ;) i've got my DS all charged and an unopened copy of english pokemon black waiting for me if we do get blacked out.

also, going to repeat my general comment on this episode i made on bulba:

yaaaaaay emonga ヘ(^_^ヘ) (ノ^_^)ノ

and that's all i got for ya.

That's right, I forgot you like it when Electric Pokemon appear, like Galvantula.

Imagine, we only found about this episode today, we don't even have a title, unless I missed it, and now we'll see the preview of it today.

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
That's right, I forgot you like it when Electric Pokemon appear, like Galvantula.

Imagine, we only found about this episode today, we don't even have a title, unless I missed it, and now we'll see the preview of it today.

According to the homepage, it's "Beware of Cute Faces! Emolga Paralyses!". Almost sounds like a dub title.

Looking forward to Bianca in this episode, as well as seeing what other moves Emolga knows. Shame about BW026 delays, but they obviously need to be sensitive about what's shown. The episode could have been delayed for something as minor as Bianca knocking Ash and Cilan into water again (if they're considering making that a running gag).

Here's hoping Bianca stays with the gang for a while longer too :p

playerking

According to the homepage, it's "Beware of Cute Faces! Emolga Paralyses!". Almost sounds like a dub title.

Looking forward to Bianca in this episode, as well as seeing what other moves Emolga knows. Shame about BW026 delays, but they obviously need to be sensitive about what's shown. The episode could have been delayed for something as minor as Bianca knocking Ash and Cilan into water again (if they're considering making that a running gag).

Here's hoping Bianca stays with the gang for a while longer too :p

Cool, thanks a lot. And yeah, Bianca being in this episode is cool, I hope she stays for like 2 or 3 more episodes like when they first met Barry, he was with them for like 3 or so episode I think. I wonder if there in they've gone past the desert, it's a shame, I wanted them to be in the desert, during the day, for like 2-3 episodes, because it is pretty big.

hour and 20 minutes, my friend! that's if all of tokyo is not suddenly plunged into darkness like some sources are saying (which would be a problem for TV tokyo yes?). no, i am not trying to start a panic. i am not the media ;) i've got my DS all charged and an unopened copy of english pokemon black waiting for me if we do get blacked out.

also, going to repeat my general comment on this episode i made on bulba:

yaaaaaay emonga ヘ(^_^ヘ) (ノ^_^)ノ

and that's all i got for ya.

Ah, Stupid daylight savings time's throwing me off, No wonder I'm wondering why Soul Eater is currently playing on TV Tokyo right now instead of Pokemon (watching it through Keyhole TV)
This also means I could have gotten some sleep (I'm in central standard time, Airs at 5 AM for me, I usually get up at 6 or 7 AM If i feel like being an overachiever)

Last edited:

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Iris should catch it.... Nuff' said.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Oh haha, forgot about the title before. Whoops. :p

playerking

Oh haha, forgot about the title before. Whoops. :p

It's alright, at least you gave us the summaries, you've given us a lot of translations, one mistake is nothing to be angry about. Thanks Sabonea for all of your translations. :)

Wait, "Beware the Cute face"? Emonga says it is hiding something in the summary. Maybe it's deceiving them by acting nice.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lol its teddiursa all over again.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
So, Bianca will appear again? This is the third time already (counting with the fish competition episode), though, its good that she appears often. Also, im starting to worry about Cheren. Do we know that Cheren will appear in the Anime? It wouldent make sense to have Bianca appear and not Cheren...
Also, i just knew Emolga would appear early. I wonder who (if any) will catch it...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So, Bianca will appear again? This is the third time already (counting with the fish competition episode), though, its good that she appears often. Also, im starting to worry about Cheren. Do we know that Cheren will appear in the Anime? It wouldent make sense to have Bianca appear and not Cheren...
Also, i just knew Emolga would appear early. I wonder who (if any) will catch it...

Iris of course lol

Edit: yay 900 posts!!!!

dman_dustin

But, Emolga toys with its opponent using Attract, is unable to cope with the battle and runs away.

Well at least Ash won't catch it (trust me I'd rather there be two dig Pokemon, than two female attract users) but Playerking can be half right. It does appear to be a female Emolga and it does seem like someone's going to catch it. Just not Ash.

Another Pokemon with Attract? My God. We had Snivy and then Minccino use that trick already, and it's gotten really stale. It seems that Oshawott falls under Attract's spell though, which should be interesting. Apart from that, I don't think there's enough information out right now for me to deduce whether this episode will be any good.

I was really going to say um "Bianca's Minccino" hello? But rereading the post, never mind it was Emolga who had attract.

I had originally thought it said something along the lines, that Emolga couldn't handle "attract" and was likely trying to avoid it at all costs which is why "it" ran away. But apparently that isn't the case here at all.

Hey at least we can get more gender confirmation here. Assuming Emolga is a female Emolga like it's implied to be than it can confirm some other Pokemon that weren't affected by Snivy's attract (or stated). We don't know Ash's Sewaddle/Swadloon's gender, so that might be possible. Or Dwebble or Pansage or even Iris's Excadrill.

Or maybe Scraggy's gender can be more officially revealed rather than Iris referring to Axew is "older brother" and Scraggy as "younger brother."

1000 virtual points to the writer if Scraggy is affected by attract but still manages to headbutt Emolga. 500 extra bonus points if the headbutt actually hurts Emolga badly (unlike the other failed headbutt attempts unless Scraggy is battling Axew).

playerking

Well at least Ash won't catch it (trust me I'd rather there be two dig Pokemon, than two female attract users) but Playerking can be half right.

What, what does this have to do with me. :S

Iris of course lol

Edit: yay 900 posts!!!!

Don't count your Torchic's before they hatch, but the summary seems like iris will most likely catch it though.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Well as most of us expected Iris is the leading one to catch it

Whoever thought Cilan was a bit naiive really as it suits Iris

Dreamcoat

Why is our order so screwed up now... I mean really... it was enough that they skipped 23 and 24, but now 26 too? Its kind of ridiculous at that point... Let's get our act together and show it in order sometime soon please...
How about getting your own act together and think before you talk?

We're talking about a country which is going through one of the worst catastrophes ever, and you want them to, THIS briefly afterwards, show episodes featuring massive destruction of a city?

Try and put others before yourself for once...

dman_dustin

We're talking about a country which is going through one of the worst catastrophes ever, and you want them to, THIS briefly afterwards, show episodes featuring massive destruction of a city?

Whoa, hold on, we don't know jack about BW026 outside it being a fishing competition.

Unlike BW023-BW024 we have NO IDEA why it's being skipped.

Edit: So maybe in this instance, maybe one can be upset for a skipped episode. I mean I for one would be upset if the TV Tokyo just skipped something like Hard Battle: Mijumaru Evolves!!!! something we just heard of. And from the title alone, all we know is an Oshawott is evolving probably because of a hard battle.

2nd Edit: Hmm, a fishing episode banned merely because of a Tsunami? (and both deal with water) I'm going to have to agree with my friend when we talked out BW023-BW024, it is just a cartoon after all (his words not mine, but I see his point).

Last edited:

aipomadvanceshipper

It would be great if Iris caught it, she likes cute Pokemon and also it would be great if she and Bianca have a small rivalry on who catches it. Who knows, maybe Axew will also evolve and helps Iris catch Emolga.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Why is our order so screwed up now... I mean really... it was enough that they skipped 23 and 24, but now 26 too? Its kind of ridiculous at that point... Let's get our act together and show it in order sometime soon please...

Yeah BestWish16, we're all upset about the skips we've all been dying to see those episodes, but there more important things in this world than pokemon. If the show is the one thing you're really focused on, then try to sow a little respect for the country that's making it in the first place. Millions of people in Japan are suffering from the aftermath of two natural disasters as well as nuclear radiation and if the worst comes a revolution, or a repeat of the Egypt protests, due to the people beginning to question their politician. Those people need to focus on pulling their country together rather than making sure that people who are probably taking it easy somewhere else see a TV show based on one of their many many video game franchises. Grow up and show some respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.