• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 69 Fukiyose Gym Air-Battle! Challenger Dento!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
New title, from Karubiimunomono twitter

http://i.imgur.com/7nOcH.jpg

Elekible-Kid said:
BW069: Fukiyose Gym Air-Battle! Challenger Dento!?

Summary:
Ash and his friends have arrived in Mistralton City. They visit the Gym Leader of the Mistralton Gym, Skyla, but the Gym only takes reservations. Hearing that there will be battles called 'Air Battles' taking place, they make a reservation for the afternoon and decide to watch the morning battle(s?).

Last edited by a moderator:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
EDIT: Beaten.

Great, so Cilan's hijacking Gym Battles now...

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
First part, in kana, says "Fukiyose(Mistralion) Gym's Air Battle! ____ Dento!?"

Lol though it would be that, maybe this introduced Skyla and she somehow battled Dent in the past?

Weird title.

Why would Dent challenge her? and I hope Satoshi doesn't chalenge her in the episode after.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
New title, will update after we get a translation but Google translation has Dent name in it.

http://i.imgur.com/7nOcH.jpg

Dumb google translate , translation

"the Fukiyosejimu Eabatoru! Dent challenger!"

So Dent is challening a gym? Oo or might be something to do with his quest, don't go crazy before we catually get a translation guys.

Google was accurate for this one.

"Fukiyose Gym Air-Battle! Challenger Dento!?"

So it seems Dento challenges Fuuro(skyla) to a battle!

Gym Leader vs. Gym Leader, haven't seen one of those since BW060, Dento vs. Poddo

Or in English "Mistralion Gym Air Battle! Challenger Cilan!?"

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Btw what the hell is Dent using for the Air battle? he has to either use Emolga or Tranquill since he doesn't have a flyer, unless we see more Stunfisk flying awesomeness.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yay Crustle gonna kill her birds!!!!!! -_____-

Do we really need another person to be destroyed in battle??

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Btw what the hell is Dent using for the Air battle? he has to either use Emolga or Tranquill since he doesn't have a flyer, unless we see more Stunfisk flying awesomeness.

Wouldn't it be HIGH-larious if Ash's Hatoobou evolved under Dento's Command?

That'd be nice. And a first for Ash.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Dunno Air Battle, so I assume he will use something that flyes somehow and the only thing he has that can "fly" rigth now is Stunfisk lol, that is why I suggested it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Doubt it, I think if he battles her he will somehow get outclassed, I would really prefer a flashback thing and Skyla being introduced.

Ya I meant Dento being destroyed by Skyla not the other way around lol.

Well for everyone who wanted Crustle to lose, congrats you got your wish lol.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS

Well didn't the mud flopper Fish jump up and basically tread air/float down, not so much as fly?

Either way this episode is promising, whether an official gym match or not, Dento is seemingly battling again, so he is definitely NOT Brock 2.0.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
That still wouldn't help it fly...

But it's a Flying Type move. Maybe he teaches Crustle Fly like a boss.

I hope Dento murders Sklya and gets a purdy badge >:I

EDIT: Dento's like a handsomer version of Dawn. XDDD Dawn was meh but Dento changes all of that because he's an epic bishie X3333

EDIT EDIT: What if Dento races Sklya in an airplane because he's a Pilot Sommelier? XDDDD He has to get over his drinking problem first

more edits coming up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.