1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BW 69 Fukiyose Gym Air-Battle! Challenger Dento!?

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Pepsi_Plunge, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

New title, from Karubiimunomono twitter

http://i.imgur.com/7nOcH.jpg

Summary:
    Ash and his friends have arrived in Mistralton City. They visit the Gym Leader of the Mistralton Gym, Skyla, but the Gym only takes reservations. Hearing that there will be battles called 'Air Battles' taking place, they make a reservation for the afternoon and decide to watch the morning battle(s?).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
  2. Banana Knight Arthur

Banana Knight Arthur NEGATIVE MINUS

First part, in kana, says "Fukiyose(Mistralion) Gym's Air Battle! ____ Dento!?"

3. Wait what? Cilan's battling Skyla? What is he now, a Gym battler connoisseur?

4. The Great Butler

The Great Butler Hush, keep it down

EDIT: Beaten.

Great, so Cilan's hijacking Gym Battles now...

5. Pepsi_Plunge

Lol though it would be that, maybe this introduced Skyla and she somehow battled Dent in the past?

Weird title.

Why would Dent challenge her? and I hope Satoshi doesn't chalenge her in the episode after.

6. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid Same thing, day in;day out ಠ_ಠ

Mistralion so soon... oh boy :/ But hey, Dento is challenging her, awesome...Ash experience much? Just like when Dawn battled Maylene

7. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

*fangasms*

what? That is dento in dat name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X3333333

Gosh my heart is pounding o.o

8. Banana Knight Arthur

Google was accurate for this one.

"Fukiyose Gym Air-Battle! Challenger Dento!?"

So it seems Dento challenges Fuuro(skyla) to a battle!

Gym Leader vs. Gym Leader, haven't seen one of those since BW060, Dento vs. Poddo

Or in English "Mistralion Gym Air Battle! Challenger Cilan!?"

9. Pepsi_Plunge

Btw what the hell is Dent using for the Air battle? he has to either use Emolga or Tranquill since he doesn't have a flyer, unless we see more Stunfisk flying awesomeness.

10. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Yay Crustle gonna kill her birds!!!!!! -_____-

Do we really need another person to be destroyed in battle??

11. Banana Knight Arthur

Wouldn't it be HIGH-larious if Ash's Hatoobou evolved under Dento's Command?

That'd be nice. And a first for Ash.

12. Joltik-Kid

Air Battle...oh no, please no...if Tranquil get's borrowed by Cilan

13. Pepsi_Plunge

Doubt it, I think if he battles her he will somehow get outclassed, I would really prefer a flashback thing and Skyla being introduced.

14. JennaJayfeather

THIS. MUST BE THIS. XDDD Ooooh what if Yanappu learns Acrobat? :D

15. Joltik-Kid

That still wouldn't help it fly...

16. Pepsi_Plunge

Dunno Air Battle, so I assume he will use something that flyes somehow and the only thing he has that can "fly" rigth now is Stunfisk lol, that is why I suggested it.

17. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Ya I meant Dento being destroyed by Skyla not the other way around lol.

Well for everyone who wanted Crustle to lose, congrats you got your wish lol.

18. Banana Knight Arthur

Well didn't the mud flopper Fish jump up and basically tread air/float down, not so much as fly?

Either way this episode is promising, whether an official gym match or not, Dento is seemingly battling again, so he is definitely NOT Brock 2.0.

19. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

I gotta say I'm not liking any of the implications that the title and the rest of you have speculated. What in the world is going on?

20. JennaJayfeather

But it's a Flying Type move. Maybe he teaches Crustle Fly like a boss.

I hope Dento murders Sklya and gets a purdy badge >:I

EDIT: Dento's like a handsomer version of Dawn. XDDD Dawn was meh but Dento changes all of that because he's an epic bishie X3333

EDIT EDIT: What if Dento races Sklya in an airplane because he's a Pilot Sommelier? XDDDD He has to get over his drinking problem first

more edits coming up

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.