• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 69 Fukiyose Gym Air-Battle! Challenger Dento!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKS-Lapras

What if Skyla is also a connoisseur and that's why Dento has a battle with her?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well didn't the mud flopper Fish jump up and basically tread air/float down, not so much as fly?

Either way this episode is promising, whether an official gym match or not, Dento is seemingly battling again, so he is definitely NOT Brock 2.0.

Lol like I said, it definelty is the closest thing he has, unless he uses Tranquill or Emolga.

He never was, neiter is Iris, its Dent v1 and Iris v1, they have both been shown to love battles since the start.

But it's a Flying Type move. Maybe he teaches Crustle Fly like a boss.

I hope Dento murders Sklya and gets a purdy badge >:I

EDIT: Dento's like a handsomer version of Dawn. XDDD Dawn was meh but Dento changes all of that because he's an epic bishie X3333

I hope not and I doubt he will win.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Rock Wrecker
Rock Slide
Rock Wrecker

Battle over, Crustle sweep. Who said he needs something that flies?

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
What if Skyla is also a connoisseur and that's why Dento has a battle with her?

That's actually quite an interesting idea. I can't think of any other reason that he would want to battle her.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Lol like I said, it definelty is the closest thing he has, unless he uses Tranquill or Emolga.

He never was, neiter is Iris, its Dent v1 and Iris v1, they have both been shown to love battles since the start.

As long as Dento does not change his career vocation, it's all good.

Wasn't Brock aiming to be a master-breeder, then he decided to be a male Nurse Joy…..

Dento may be a Gym Leader/Sommelier, but he has maaany hobbies.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Is it possible that it's just an indication that this is the Flying gym? Look at the title of the Canalave battle, "Canalave Gym! Steel Battle!"

If not, Cilan could catch a flying type (not gonna guess who). Cilan could borrow Ash's Tranquil, which would be interesting. OR! Zeustle (we still using this?) could learn Smack Down and proceed to lay down the law...according to Zeustle.

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
Just watch, Skyla will be the reason Dento distrusts Purrloin, and that's why they battle. Calling it now.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Is it possible that it's just an indication that this is the Flying gym? Look at the title of the Canalave battle, "Canalave Gym! Steel Battle!"

If not, Cilan could catch a flying type (not gonna guess who). Cilan could borrow Ash's Tranquil, which would be interesting. OR! Zeustle (we still using this?) could learn Smack Down and proceed to lay down the law...according to Zeustle.

It says Challenger Dent, it might be a diferent challenge though but I doubt it is since it says Air Battle.

Well Iris will due to the story figth Drayden so letting Dent fight Skyla might just be a compensation or something and wanting to give him a gym too, I doubt he wins though but Iris will most likelly beat Haxorus or atleast put up a fierce figth.

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS

What?! How many Mistralion gym's are there? Of course it is Fuuro/Skyla's gym.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Air battle I doubt Crustle gets used and if he does he probably will get Swanned.

"Air Battle" is probably just referring to the type of the Gym.

Borrowing Tranquill is kind of a ridiculous idea, frankly... though I do kind of wonder, in the games, Skyla's Unfezant is female just like Ash's is/will be, so I wonder if it will be replaced or have its gender changed?

If Cilan gets a new Pokemon, I like the Ducklett idea.

dman_dustin

And we have confirmation that Ash isn't debuting Unfezant. And yet another Pokemon Ash can't debut the final form.

Oh and Swanna totally kills Crustle, I call it now.

Unless Nimbasa Town had a gym XD

No because Luke didn't know the hell Ash was talking about when Ash asked the location of the gym because they weren't in Nimbasa City but Nimbasa Town.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
"Air Battle" is probably just referring to the type of the Gym.

Borrowing Tranquill is kind of a ridiculous idea, frankly... though I do kind of wonder, in the games, Skyla's Unfezant is female just like Ash's is/will be, so I wonder if it will be replaced or have its gender changed?

If Cilan gets a new Pokemon, I like the Ducklett idea.

It would say Flying(type) gym if it was that imo.

And we have confirmation that Ash isn't debuting Unfezant. And yet another Pokemon Ash can't debut the final form.

Oh and Swanna totally kills Crustle, I call it now.

It could be a 1vs1 or something and Unfeazent doesn't even appear, Swanna could just own him or something.

If it is a 3vs3

Pansage vs Swoobat, Pansage loses
Swoobat vs Stunfisk, Stunfisk wins
Swanna vs Stunfisk, Swanna wins
Swanna vs Crustle, Swanna wins

Status
Not open for further replies.