• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW 69 Fukiyose Gym Air-Battle! Challenger Dento!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
At this rate, it makes you wonder if Unova will even reach 100 episodes...

I don't want Cilan to get Sigilyph, Ducklett looks much more viable.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
T^T Thanks for ignoring my post(s) guys...

Anyway...if Tranquil is borrowed, that would be something to get Ash to use it when he battles Skyla...if Dento goes and captures a Ducklett, anyone see it fighting Swanna?

Lol.

I just wonder where he would capture the duck, I see it since they are both in the calendar, unless she just owns him with a Ducklet and a Swanna, not even using Unfeazent or Swoobat at all lol.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Lol.

I just wonder where he would capture the duck, I see it since they are both in the calendar, unless she just owns him with a Ducklet and a Swanna, not even using Unfeazent or Swoobat at all lol.
Haha

Yeah, could be like Lenora and Lillipup...though I can see it being a close match, not Cilan being at a complete lost

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hmmm, just thought of something, we don't know when in the episode the gym battle is so maybe he catches Ducklett in the beginning of the episode and asks to battle Skyla for training.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Not to be pessimistic, but so was Iris when Deino strolled in...

Iris' focus is Kibago, which is difficult to evolve, why do you think Doryuuzu was introduced evolved? And Emonga is a non-evolving species.

Dento does not have his hands full raising tedious dragons…

He raises fabulous pokemon only….

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Iris' focus is Kibago, which is difficult to evolve, why do you think Doryuuzu was introduced evolved? And Emonga is a non-evolving species.

Dento does not have his hands full raising tedious dragons…

He raises fabulous pokemon only….
I can see Iris fan's raging if Cilan ends up with more Pokemon then her :)

But correct sir, a Ducklett would be quite fabulous, especially if it evolves

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well if anything, when/if he gets Ducklett, stupid commnets about Iris not getting a Deino because it debuted already will stop.

I like Ducklett more then Swanna actually :D but I don't really care if it evolves or not.

Infernape55

Some Sketchy Guy
Or, alternatively to the Cilan-Duck ideas, the Ducklett could be Skyla's and she wants to train it/evolve it and asks Cilan for like a Gym Leader vs Gym Leader match to serve that purpose (as in, she wants a Swanna to give the battle with Ash her all). Cilan could certainly help an average duck become a *fabulous* swan.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Well if anything, when/if he gets Ducklett, stupid commnets about Iris not getting a Deino because it debuted already will stop.

I like Ducklett more then Swanna actually :D but I don't really care if it evolves or not.

Ducklett/Koaruhie could work unevolved definitely…!

Ice Beam/Boiling Water/Hurricane/Aqua Ring.

Anyhow, Dento vs. Fuuro, Koaruhie vs. Swanna, looks excellent to me.

Chomper4

Whoa, i did not expect Cilan to be a gym challenger, not that he is competiting in the league, which he is isnt

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Well, as far as the Unfezant toy goes, they could change the gender of Skyla's. Jellicent could very well just be a COTD like Seismitoad was.

Don't get me wrong, I do think it's far overdue for an actually decent appearance by Trip again, but I wouldn't count it as a certainty.

There better be like 20-30 episodes between gym 6 and gym 7!

Don't count on it for that gap, but you could maybe see 15-20 episodes between Icirrus and Opelucid if they cover Dragonspiral Tower (as an arc?), the Moor of Icirrus and the bridge.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Well, as far as the Unfezant toy goes, they could change the gender of Skyla's. Jellicent could very well just be a COTD like Seismitoad was.

Don't get me wrong, I do think it's far overdue for an actually decent appearance by Trip again, but I wouldn't count it as a certainty.

Don't count on it for that gap, but you could maybe see 15-20 episodes between Icirrus and Opelucid if they cover Dragonspiral Tower (as an arc?), the Moor of Icirrus and the bridge.

Never say Never! Who honestly expected the huuge gap between Arti and Kamitsure? The way they are blowing throw Isshu, at this current pace, bar a filler challenge saga in between gyms, Ash could have 8 badges by BW095(as by the original numbering scheme).

Fuuro by BW072-ish
Hachiku by BW85-ish
Shaga/Dragon Master by BW95-BW100ish

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
And my hatred for Cilan grows even deeper now.

Why in the hell are they wasting time by having him battle Skyla?

He's a Gym leader. Gym leaders can test their strength against others the same way Elite 4 members do.

Seriously, just because Misty and Brock hardly battled and never challenged anybody doesn't mean Cilan can't.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
It's completely pointless though. Cilan isn't treated as a Gym Leader in the same vain that any others are. The moment he left the Gym, he dropped that title. He pretty much does every except being a Gym Leader now.

Just have Ash battle Skyla and skip on Cilan acting like a fool for 22 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.