• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW anticipation!

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
I'm pretty sure my mom is buying them for my brother and I for Easter, so we're going to miss the ticket event, wtf lolz. T_T I have like... 9 bucks left in my wallet so I can't buy them myself. XD I need a jooob~

Is it just me or can Nintendo NOT design any new pokes without making them all bulky and weird looking? That bothered me with Probopass and all the similar ones like that, but it seems like 80% of B/W came out like them. e_e

But as much as I've been hating on these 2, I'll probably still play them. -_-
/no life

pikamanepicfail45

<dont dis da awsmnes
HOLY **** CAN U BELEEV IT? WE THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME. In September, we were all sure we were gonna die waiting, but here it is, 4 days away from the release!!!
LOL.

7420Cola

Shelgon Rocks
I've been playing competitive Mario Party 2 with my friends and after 15 boards whoever loses has to wait an hour after they they buy black or white to play it. Tension is building.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I've been playing competitive Mario Party 2 with my friends and after 15 boards whoever loses has to wait an hour after they they buy black or white to play it. Tension is building.

LOL!! I wish I had someone to play Mario Party with. I've been playing both 1 and 2( 1 along with the runawayguys) to pass the time. I finally beat every board on easy on 2 except for bowser's board.

pikamanepicfail45

<dont dis da awsmnes
I can't go to my Early Release tomorrow :( . That sucks. The only reason I can't go is because of Black and White!! I have to save my money for it.

silver wing 22

Storm king
i just cant wait i have two event celebi and a total of 6 event dogs so im all set for march 6th going to get it 9:00am that morning

Shadow XD001

Found out that my GameStop is opening up at 9 AM (like the release for HG/SS), so I'll probably get Black around that time. I'm probably going to finish my homework on Friday, play Xbox for a little that day, play Xbox again on Saturday, get Black on Sunday, play it for most of the day, then play Xbox/Wii/go outside when my friend(s) come over (since they don't have B/W, and one might not get it)

pikamanepicfail45

<dont dis da awsmnes
i just cant wait i have two event celebi and a total of 6 event dogs so im all set for march 6th going to get it 9:00am that morning

Cool, but do you really, really need six of the same pokemon (well actually two of each)?

I only have one of each dog and no Celebi. They didn't have the event at my local GameStop.

halloweenghost

Cool, but do you really, really need six of the same pokemon (well actually two of each)?

I only have one of each dog and no Celebi. They didn't have the event at my local GameStop.

I have four of each beast amd celebi... not sure but i beleive it is the players business how many they have.

Liquid Luck

I'm pretty sure my mom is buying them for my brother and I for Easter, so we're going to miss the ticket event, wtf lolz. T_T I have like... 9 bucks left in my wallet so I can't buy them myself. XD I need a jooob~

Is it just me or can Nintendo NOT design any new pokes without making them all bulky and weird looking? That bothered me with Probopass and all the similar ones like that, but it seems like 80% of B/W came out like them. e_e

But as much as I've been hating on these 2, I'll probably still play them. -_-
/no life

I thought pretty much all of the new pokemon this generation were really cool, with the exception of a few. I personally thought the worst generation was the 4th. :eek:

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Unfortunatly... My local Gamestop isn't having the Midnight release... Oh Well! My Mom would've made a fuss about it anyway.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
my gamestop is opening up at 9, like usual for release days. i have multiple suicune and raikou. i'll track down a entei and celebi on saturday or something.

i can't wait, i am planning on dropping my pre-order for white and trading in my dsi to get one of those snazzy white dsi's with the r@ms on it.

it's going to be so frigging awesome, i still need to make a nickname for my starters though! i am thinking "Hephaestus" for pokabu but i don't know for snivy/mijumaru yet (i don't know which starter i am going to pick for black ;___; ).

the anticipation is killing me, but i know it will be worth it. i need to make a pokemon.com account soon for the dream world...

Bad_Apple!!

Ghost Fiend
D-Did... *twitch* Did someone say that Gamestop is opening at 9am!?

YAHOOOOO! :D Now I'm even more excited!

EDIT:

OMG asdgiasdoighasdogihao!!!!

MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTY!!!!!

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/events/pokemonmid/

Go here, type in the general area where you live, and it'll give you a list of Gamestops that are having MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTIES for POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE!!!!

Last edited:

Mongerty

Halo Fanatic
I will be picking my copy up when I go to get Dragon Age 2. It will be a good time burner for that Midnight launch. (I work pretty far from home, and pre-ordered next to work. no way I am making a Sunday Night trip for the game)

halloweenghost

D-Did... *twitch* Did someone say that Gamestop is opening at 9am!?

YAHOOOOO! :D Now I'm even more excited!

EDIT:

OMG asdgiasdoighasdogihao!!!!

MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTY!!!!!

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/events/pokemonmid/

Go here, type in the general area where you live, and it'll give you a list of Gamestops that are having MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTIES for POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE!!!!

you might wanna make sure first.

Bad_Apple!!

Ghost Fiend
Lol, true. I plan to call tomorrow and find out for sure. Not to mention find out a few other questions... <_<

EDIT:

... Now that my initial buzz has worn off, I'm not as excited. But I AM excited for the 9am release! That I'm going to attend for sure.

Last edited:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
My local gamestop is opening early but it doesn't matter because I won't be able to go there early anyways D=

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
Totally just realized it is coming out. I still don't get why they release the Pokemon games on Sunday...

Has anyone found out the best pre-order deal yet or should I do some research?

Sara Hysaro

My local gamestop is opening early but it doesn't matter because I won't be able to go there early anyways D=

Same. Even if my Gamestop was doing that midnight release I couldn't go because I have to be at the house with my sister. I'll probably go at around noon on the 6th and pick up my games. Shame I have to babysit that day, but that's how things go.