• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW anticipation!

Missingno.Fan

Well my boyfriend is spending the weekend with me and next week I am going to have to babysit my grandma so that might help me get Pokemon off of my mind for a little while.

AndyBananny

Preschooler Trainer
I remember Diamond and Pearl coming out on Sunday. I spent the entire day glued to my ds. I'll be looking forward to the following Sunday after this one.

Electric

OH MY GOSH I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE GAMES COME OUT I WANT THEM SO BAD I WILL JUMP OFF THE SEATTLE SPACE NEEDLE AHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG I THINK I WILL DIE IN HEAVEN OH MY GOSH TO THE ELEVENTY POWER SQUARED THIS WILL BE AMAZING GOD WHY CAN'T WE GET THE GAMES BEFORE JAPAN MAN GEEZ OH WOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COME FASTER MARCH 6TH MY ADRENALINE HURTS PLZ PLZ PLZ I WANT THESE GAMES SO BAD IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET ZOMG I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 5 DAYS CAUSE I'M AFRAID I WILL MISS NEWS THANK GOD WE GET THE ANIME AT LEASTGASJGHREOWTJ#@^TY OERJTUI$#TUYER$YJ#YI$ WTJYUE$IYU^^&%$#@W%YYERY%^ %R$ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@%@$^#

To be honest, I'm not that impressed with the games. I spoiled myself too much and plus, I'm kinda moving away from Pokemon. I used to play my games a lot, but now I don't anymore (I'm playing more often cause of events.) I still haven't beat my Platinum version which I got for Xmas 2009.

Maybe I should finish Platinum, and beat Red on my SS (haven't done that yet, I'm lazy...)

AmpharosFanatic

11 days? That's all? Geez...that went by fast! Looks like I have no chance of completing the pokedex in that small amount of time....

Looking forward to Black:D

ShinyDan

<- Please shine soon
I've heard so many good things about this game... Can't wait !
The only problem is that quite a few people have said there isn't a lot of post E-4 content. Hope they're wrong.

Blazios

I'm trying to think about anything other than the fact that there's only 9 days to go. Oh wait...

Well, Kirby's Epic Yarn is released in the UK in two days (don't know why it took so long...) so I'll probably be on that for as long as I can. And I'm still not too far in Mario Sports Mix...

I'm also trying to get as many good Suicune as possible. I have 12 Raikou (and 1 Wonder Card left), 8 Entei (and 1 Wonder Card left) and I have about 4 or 5 Suicune so far.

blink849

Its nice to know that I'm not the only one with no life...

Yeah, I've been driving myself crazy waiting for this game. I spend my days watching tv, playing halo reach, surfing the internet, playing magic the gathering, and doing school work. I'm probably gonna spend my entire spring break playing white. The days can't go by fast enough though.

Dattebayo

Banned
Just a little longer until release, I will know all the new Pokemon in Unova with the Guide Book.

11 days left in my neck of the woods!
I'm coping with the wait by playing Leafgreen. That'll definitely make it easier to wait.

tmega90

Pokemon Trainer
11 More Days!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! I have been playing games, going on Serebii, watching TV, Doing homework and listening to music.

Drummerdude

I'm going to try to beat my Heartgold and Emerald games before the 6th, but college is doing it's toll on me.

I can not wait for these games to be released! Thank God I have Spring Break the week after 7th-11th. Screw Panama City, I'm playing Pokemon!

Liquid Luck

Ahhh I can't wait for March 6th, I've had this whole week off for Mid-Winter Recess then I just have 5 school days left :)

I already have everything planned out and I'm planning on going to get the game and a strategy guide at like 6:30am at the nearest Wal*Mart (The closest mall to me is like an hour away and they'd be sold out) I'm gonna be devastated if they're already sold out by the time I get there though just like they were for Dead Rising 2...

Anyways, to pass the time I've been doing a lot of homework I got in advance to keep me busy, watching TV, checking the Serebii website/Forums, and I think to make the time go by faster, ill watch all 142 episodes of NCIS I have recorded lol.

Last edited:

abraxas

Words.
I haven't been this stoked for the newest gen. game since the original G/S came out. I've got a lot keeping me busy, and in the down time, I have Dragon Quest VI to play, so time's flying, but not fast enough!

I've been counting down the days for a while, haha. I haven't been this excited for a Pokémon game to be released before. Being as excited as my ten-year-old sister makes me feel like a little kid again. =)

Cobalt_Latios

It get rougher the closer it gets,... and I thoguht the wait for Diamond and Pearl was bad lol.
I was excited too, but HGSS was the final straw for me.

But this is overall great,.. pokemon excitement everywhere, This is a REALLY Good time to be a pokemon fan.
I remember the same thing for HGSS when it was released. Was in Toronto, headed down to the Eaton Centre to stand in line to pick up my copy (and my Lugia figurine), and by the time 11:00 hit (when the store opened), the line-up easily hit about 20+ people. And this was at EB Games. No clue what it would have been like elsewhere.

I'm quite anticipated, but I also have to be weary on certain school related things as well. Kind of annoying, but I'll make due.

Minecraft got update recently, so I'll definitely be tiding myself over with that.

New episodes of Black and White being released, so that's there too.

Lots to be occupied with.

Still gotta get Celebi from EB Games too... stupid technical difficulties...

I'm quite excited I have to say. I was quite giddy for D/P, a bit on edge for Platinum (went for a school "interview" on the same day... unbelievably close), and was ecstatic for HGSS.

For Black and White, let's just say that I've waited since September for this to be in English, and I can't believe we're finally here! This may be my only major gaming related purchase of 2011 until I can get a job (or get hired, either or), but, this seems like the best one to make if any!

/CL