• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW anticipation!

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I'm italian so I'm getting it the 4th....everytime I think about it I close my fists with impatience.....
Though school is giving me a hard time at the moment I'm thinking about it less than I would normally do so....
DAY AFER TOMORROW IS NEAR!!!!

Nebbio

NINJA!
A day left until I lock myself in my bedroom. Aw crap need to buy locks.

Grey Wind

Ugh I can't take it. I had a dream that it was Christmas morning and I got White but I didn't know what starter to pick because no-one had gotten far enough to see what the evolutions were like...
I've already secured a Tepig for myselfbut I hope I can get a Zorua. I live in Ireland so there's no events here...I'll have to fly to England to get the Celebi :p

Aesir

Breeder
for me black and white is coming out day after next coz i'm in england
mt pokemon black team is:
simisage
simisear
simipour
conkeldurr
krookodile
swanna
i picked all three elemental monkeys because i think they are all epic
i might pick oshawott instead of panpour though.
any1 feel free to comment

do you really need Swanna as well as Simipour/Oshawott? since Swanna is a water/flying type

Aesir

Breeder
Ugh I can't take it. I had a dream that it was Christmas morning and I got White but I didn't know what starter to pick because no-one had gotten far enough to see what the evolutions were like...
I've already secured a Tepig for myselfbut I hope I can get a Zorua. I live in Ireland so there's no events here...I'll have to fly to England to get the Celebi :p

just get Zorua over the GTS or a trade then

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Ahh how good It feels to be back

Bleh even if I get it the day it comes out I wont be able to play it till I get my 3DS or use my brothers DS Lite.

Chimchar15

Ahh how good It feels to be back

Bleh even if I get it the day it comes out I wont be able to play it till I get my 3DS or use my brothers DS Lite.

Hey man where've you been? Also some stuff just came up and I might not be able to pick up my copy on Sunday which sucks.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Hey man where've you been? Also some stuff just came up and I might not be able to pick up my copy on Sunday which sucks.

Sucks to be you D; Ugh I just can't wait much longer. Luckily I've been playing Mario Party 1 and 2 to occupy som of my time.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Zorua can be bred, it's like Phione. People will just breed the crap out of them and ask normal stuff for it :)

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
1 day 1 hour and 8 minutes til march 4th

Last edited:

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
I keep trying not to get TOO excited, but since Sunday, it's been slowly taking over my ever-waking thought.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
>Vibrates with excitement< in a way...

travisjb90

Today I got some new games to tide me off until I get White on Sunday. I am more and more excited by the minute. Sunday is going to be awesome.

Umbra2388

Electric trainer
Hi all! Cant wait for Black and White! getting up extra early on Friday to get em both-looking forward to the new electric pokemon!

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Friday can't come quick enough. I will be waiting outside the shop i preordered from until it opens at nine.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
so when does the vincti event start

1 day 0 hour and 57 minutes till march 4th.

Last edited: