• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW anticipation!

pikamanepicfail45

<dont dis da awsmnes

Umbra2388

Electric trainer
The victini event starts from the 4th of march (UK) to the 22nd of april i think

Bad_Apple!!

Ghost Fiend
Victini even starts March 4th for Europeans, to about April 20th, and for US, it's March 6th to April 10th.

For my time zone, we have 3 days, 17 hours, and about 3 minutes until our Gamestops open at 10am (in my area they do, at least), and we can get out game.

... I should read a book on how to occupy time.

Last edited:

Bad_Apple!!

Ghost Fiend
This thread is a great way to pass time until Black and White. I'm planning on leaving my house early on Sunday to arrive at Gamestop at exactly 10am.

... Unless they have a midnight release party. I would KILL for a midnight release, but I doubt it'll happen.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
The Victini event is with a wi-fi ticket right?

pikamanepicfail45

<dont dis da awsmnes
Man, my wi-fi isn't working. Looks like I'm going to have to do the event at GameStop.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Ooh dear. I have an exam on Friday but I just can't concentrate :/
It's 2 hours before I'm getting White!

Zanji

hrmmm lets see I have three work days and 1 anime night till I can go and get Pokemon White :p

>_> its easier to say it that way than to say 4 days >_<

Bad_Apple!!

Ghost Fiend
The Victini event is with a wi-fi ticket right?

Yeah. If the advertisements are telling the truth, then yes. You will recieve the "Liberty Ticket" as the Mystery Gift, which will take you to Liberty Island.

... Not... Sure if this is spoilers, so if it is... Look away now.

... (((((((Victini is level 15)))))))

Del Mundo

Ghost Fan
4 more dayzzzzz!!!!

I still have a crap load of homework and extra circular things to do, but I'm all done preparing for it with my HG. I have an ev'd shellder for shell smash, an evd chansey with ST for the evolution stone, and an ev's resttalk salamence 1 level away from learning dragon tail.

OOOHH!!!! I can't wait much longer!!!

locomo

Want a hug? :)
OMG--Four days? COME-ON!!!!!!! I cant wait any longer!!!! I just want saturday to come. Then I get B/W anime..... THEN SUNDAY!!!!

im doing EVERYTHING, hwk, all of it, the big shibang saturday. So ill be work freee on sunday!

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
4 days. I was just diagnosed with a staff infection(kinda surprised I was admitted into the hospital) so I get to play all day, and not have to worry about work.

Bad_Apple!!

Ghost Fiend
@Locomo: I KNO, RITE? As soon as Saturday is here, I'm probably not going to sleep a wink. I'll be too excited. I keep missing the anime, but my friend DVRs it for me. XD I gotta watch last week's AND this weeks, since I'm not sure when I'll wake up Saturday...

@Heldigunner: ... Yay? I hope you feel better ^^; I'm sure this game will make you totally forget you're sick! ... Not sure if that's a good thing.

24 hour left

D: You so lucky!!!!!!

Last edited:

pikamanepicfail45

<dont dis da awsmnes
Last edited:

Liquid Luck

Oh mannn I'm gonna have so much homework next week...I think I'm gonna do all of my homework for next week on Friday or Saturday to pass the time and so I can have tons of free time all week :D

pikamanepicfail45

<dont dis da awsmnes
Does GameStop have Wi-fi at the store? I just want to verify this.
I just realized how many posts I have.It makes me look like I'm have no life at all. In reality, I'm not good at blowing time, I'm just posting and posting because there's nothing to do around the neightborhood.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Finally got my Celebi at EB today, so I'm all set for BW!

Add to the fact that I have some "mock interviews" tomorrow to practice in the event of an actual job interview, spanning 2 days, that should pass the time quite nicely.

The temperature for Sunday looks to a bit cold, but given what I'm going for, I don't really mind all that much.

Come on, BW! I'm ready! :D.

/CL