• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW anticipation!

Last day of waiting :D Since I don't have much money left , I might trade 2 games in. If you trade 2 games in towards White you get 5 pound more instore credit. I <3 Gamestation.... HA

Aesir

Breeder
Anyone know how the Liberty Ticket event will work?

after you get the Pokedex in the game, you save the game, then turn it off, select the Mystery Gift option on the main screen and select Receive from WFC, then your should get it(from any compatible Wifi area anyway)

pokedon

Water raging sprite
after you get the Pokedex in the game, you save the game, then turn it off, select the Mystery Gift option on the main screen and select Receive from WFC, then your should get it(from any compatible Wifi area anyway)
Ah... I see thanks!

GoldNinja

Breeder
I'm really looking forward to these games too! I would go with Pokemon White, but I don't think I'll buy this game 'cus it irritates me that I can't select my team from lvl 1s that I've bred..
Well I could trade them to White but there's no way to get them back to my Pearl when they're lvl 100! Nor can I trade any of the Gen 5 pokemon to my Pearl and that irritates meeeeeeh!!!

The problem would be solved if any one of my siblings bought either Pokemon White or Black but I don't think they will so.. Mörph

Del Mundo

Ghost Fan
Why is it that everyone is getting Black? White Forest is awesome

anyways, I've begun working out my team. Snivy, Panpur, and the mole pokemon all have spots.

Well, I'm getting White because I really want more items than pokemon. You can only migrate old pokemon not items, right?

anyways, I've begun working out my team. Snivy, Panpur, and the mole pokemon all have spots.
I think white has a cooler cover and a cooler legendary, but I'll get all the white exclusives eventually, and I think "Black version" has a cooler ring to it.

AndyBananny

Preschooler Trainer
I'm getting Pokémon White because I was born racist. White Forest has plenty of trees for lynching. You hear that, Zekrom?

AmpharosFanatic

For me, it's all about Reshiram. Reshiram looks like a legendary beast. Zekrom looks like a robot...plus for some reason I just think Black's cover looks better.

Anywho, just over 3 days left until I can play this game!!! I actually don't know if I'll bother with the events on my first run though since I am pretty sure I'm gonna start over once I've had my fill through my first run...unless there is some reason not to...

Xx Flare xX

I'm getting Pokémon White because I was born racist. White Forest has plenty of trees for lynching. You hear that, Zekrom?

:O

Anyways tomorrow's the day:D Got my money ready and all I need to do is go to work and buy it! then reset the game continously till I get a female Snivy.
I can't wait!!! I know little to nothing about the game so this should be alot more exciting then DPPt and HGSS.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I just got a text message from the store that said my copy is ready to be picked up! :D
A day early, hm.. It's FINE :D

minumranger

Tour Guide <3
Waiting 24 Hours Exactly for me to go around all the stores in town in my work lunch break to try and find the game is gonna be fun. But I'm really looking forward to getting either version. Dont really mind. Same Happened in Gen 4. A Market I was in on Holiday had a legit US Copy of pearl before the game was released here in the UK. I was so pleased about getting it early i didn't care that it wasn't diamond. (Which i Wanted)

Chill92

Woot one day left :D
Gonna wake up early as hell once the store opens, you never know if it gets sold out

Aesir

Breeder
Got a text a few minutes ago saying that my game is ready to be picked up tomorrow :D

EEEE

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I have it! My store was a day early. I'm gonna lock myself in my room now. Goodbye.

Aesir

Breeder
I have it! My store was a day early. I'm gonna lock myself in my room now. Goodbye.

We never heard from Rocketeer again...that was 10 years ago...rumour has it, he was dragged into his game by an evil spirit

;)

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
We never heard from Rocketeer again...that was 10 years ago...rumour has it, she was dragged into her game by an evil spirit

;)
Just changed this a bit.

Daimona

Hero of Truth
WOHOO!! My Black version just arrived in the mail! *party**party*

[IMG200]http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae223/editor1989/074.jpg[/IMG200]

I love that site I pre-ordered from, they sent me diamond one day ahead of release too! They also sent me the Heart gold pre-order bonus for some reason... Well I don't mind, I didn't have the figurine from before and the BW bonuses I've seen aren't that great.

I now bid you farewell! *disappears into abyss of pokemon delirium*