• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW anticipation!

ashgirl92

Blazing Glory...
Fn wallmart. I call ahead and they say its in the back come ask and theyll get it. I go and there like we dont have it. I was PO'D. it sucked. Guess I gotta get it 2marrow from my gstop orders.

I had a similar situation.I called Walmart 3 hours ahead, and they said it would be out at midnight. Drove 50 miles... and they said they couldn't find it. There was a little old man there getting it for his grandaughter, and he made quite a ruckus about it, so like 5 managers went back and found it in the bottom of a pile of boxes. I breathed a huge sigh when they came out with that battered box and I saw my Pokemon White. I now thank the old man for his determination to get those games for his grandaughter, becuase if he hadn't, I wouldn't have mine. : )

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Will be picking my White version in about 10 mins!! SO I'll post this last post.

I plan to start my Unova journey in a winter season so I'm changing my DS month to April! This ought to be fun I get to decide which season I want, lols.

Happy Pokemon release to all of us in the US! Glad most release are immediate for us all!

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! I'm getting mine in just over 3 hours!!! Going to basketball and then straight to EB Games!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'll be getting the game in about an hour, then playing all day.

AmpharosFanatic

Just got back from Gamestop. They had plenty of copies left so now I have Pokemon Black!!!:D

I'm trying to savor the feeling so I havn't opened it yet....but that will change soon!!!

Liquid Luck

Gahhh I got to Wal Mart at about 12:05 this morning, and was expecting to just walk in and get a copy of Black and leave... Unfortunately, there was a party or somethin goin on in the Electronics, and the line wrapped all around the Electronics department. I finally got in line, but couldn't find the copies, then I realized they were at the register.

Anyways, I finally got to the register (I was the last person in the store that was getting one) and the cashier guy told me that I was lucky that I got there when I did because he didn't even have time to put them on the shelves, and I got one of the last copies o_o

Anyways, I got my Black and drove home and got home at about 1:00am and came up to my room and passed out until 7:55am lol

squirrel boy

A.K.A. myrandomness
Finally on my way to pick it up. I'm gettin anxious lol

Edit : the car front of me is going so slow I can text and drive
Fml

Last edited:

Palkia98

I have to wait anophter hour, my dad is going to home depot while i get white, pre-order wootwoot