• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW anticipation!

Penguinist Trainer

I pre-ordered the games. I'm not sure what you're actually looking for in an answer. It's not like I'm going to burn an effigy in my backyard.

I also played pokemon for the week leading up to the Black and White release.

Karpi

Forever a pirate
I had a complete celebration of everything regarding pokemon!

-I danced around to "Team Rocket's Rockin" and then went on Pokemon Online with a Team Rocket themed team. The warstory from one of my battles is here!

-I finished up my fanfic, The Gigas Plot, and made room for a sequel in the Unova region featuring Reshiram.

-Wrote a one shot from the point of view of myself as a retrospective of my pokemon journey (in-universe of course)

-Downloaded and played ShinyGold version up to the basement in Goldenrod's Underground... those switches to open the doors I never could figure out, so I just pretend like that rival battle is the climax of the game. Graveler, Nuzleaf, and Togetic have all earned a new special place in my heart for all their help!

Yeah that's about it. I probably won't end up buying these games, as it would require me to buy a DS as well...

raz1337

Miju Miju!
^_^

CEStratGuide.jpg

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Since I couldn't get it today, I just played my Pearl and PBR.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
yes since its our schools super sport day and for the first year i decided to be lazy and stay home :) so i get every wednesday off for 7 weeks :p

Kaia

yes since its our schools super sport day and for the first year i decided to be lazy and stay home :) so i get every wednesday off for 7 weeks :p
Oh lucky. I get free periods every week. Every second week I go home early on Monday's and Wednesday's after period 5 ends, and then every week after I go home at 12:30 pm after period 4 on Friday's.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Oh lucky. I get free periods every week. Every second week I go home early on Monday's and Wednesday's after period 5 ends, and then every week after I go home at 12:30 pm after period 4 on Friday's.

sweeet :p

we get every monday of each week and the extra wednesday makes it 3 days a weeek w00t :)

Kaia

Oh and I forgot to mention I finish early every Tuesday as well at 12:30 pm. Considering I have an 8 am start on Tuesdays & Thursdays. But with Thursdays I finish at 3 pm, which means a long day for me, but I'm used to it.