• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW anticipation!

pokeaussie37

Yeah or you're at the stage where the time that you actually play the game, is night time. It's rare that I play in between 6am and 6pm.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
or you could just change the time on your ds *facepalm*

You do realise time-travelling means that certain daily events, such as swarms and migrating, cannot occur? *facepalm*

Cobalt_Latios

Was fun having a double battle with Cheren and wiping out all of this Pokemon then beating the enemy's Pokemon myself. :D

1299546859.jpg
I didn't do that. I let my opponents take out Cheren, then took them out. Using a Scraggy. God I love that little guy :D.

/CL

river-wolf

Onward to Kalos!
FINALLY got my Pokemon White today! I picked Oshawott (if you didn't already know from my avatar, lol). Really like it so far! Since it's March, the season's Fall on the game. I was going to change it to Spring to match real-life, but it's so pretty that I want to leave it alone.

Old Lady Pokemon Trainer

AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Have yet to get my games, Went to Amazon tracking again just a moment ago. They said it's at my local post offfice. YES!!!! I should have them when i get home from work... Have to wait for the guide though i just an email from them saying that they just ship it like an hour ago...and that they were sorry the delay do to supplier problems. Still debating on if i'm going to start playing with or without the guide. I'll probably wait... what's another day or two.

pokeaussie37

Just 1 more day to go for the Aussies!

:D

I saw it on sale in EB today! :O I didn't buy it, I'mma wait for release XD. I would've gone and asked the workers, but I had a bus to catch.

P0kelegend

Got my game in the mail today :D Happy with postage time, still 1 day before it was meant to be released! Im going to play it in just a few minutes. I CANT WAIT!! :D

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
i dont care

That's kind of the reason I didn't change the time. Everyone knows about the "changing DS time trick."

---

Anyway: Made it past fifth gym so far. About 4:00 into the game. I guess I'm getting into the weirder parts of the story I guess.

Only wish they'd release a "poke'dex" for fifth gen. [Move pools and other various informations on all the new Pokemon or changes on older ones]

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Yeah, 1 day to go. This is killing me!

Ausgirl

Yeah, 1 day to go. This is killing me!
Same which is why I'm gonna be waiting at the front of the store at 9am, perhaps even earlier. Chances are I'll be there before the employers are!

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
^Same, except it's Black for me.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Congrats on possibly being the first Aussie to play Gen V!