• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW anticipation!

Just got it last afternoon, been a lot of fun to play so far- much harder than other entries into the series though (it seems), but that's not a bad thing.

Ausgirl

been a lot of fun to play so far- much harder than other entries into the series though (it seems), but that's not a bad thing.
I agree -I wonder how the younger kids are going with the games.

ashgirl92

Blazing Glory...
I'm about to play them now! :D
There's one thing that does annoy me though. The experience points given. If you defeat Pokemon of a higher level you get more, and of a smaller level you get less??? That just feels like you're being rewarded for a poorly trained team, and punished for a well trained team. Sure fair enough it'll get people to train a team instead of one high leveled Pokemon, but that just doesn't seem fair to me. I always train a team of six, so grinding is gonna be harder than it already was :\

To me, it's actually fairly easy to level up. You get a lucky egg after a few gyms (I think the 5th?) then before that you can always go back and forth using repels on patches of grass until you get a rare spot. Audino will appear (in most routes) and you can kill it for LOTS and LOTS of exp. : )

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
To me, it's actually fairly easy to level up. You get a lucky egg after a few gyms (I think the 5th?) then before that you can always go back and forth using repels on patches of grass until you get a rare spot. Audino will appear (in most routes) and you can kill it for LOTS and LOTS of exp. : )

Also, I've seen the formula and when you're at exactly the same level, BW gives you more exp. then dp would, so only if you're really overleveled are you at a disadvantage, and even then you have a more accesible lucky egg.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Let the spoilers begin!

Got mine yesterday, just defeated Burgh.

Old Lady Pokemon Trainer

Haven't received the guide yet. As of a lil before 6 this morning it was an Allentown,Pa. Which is on the east side of the state. So hopefully i'll get it tomorrow or Sat. Not getting my hopes up since Amazon sent it by fed-ex, and they do not work on the weekends. I dream of a day that i'll, like all of you will start on my own Unova journey. From all the post I have read so far it they sound like such awesome games.....Soon.?!

Skydra

YES!!! I got mine in the mail today. Now i just have to wait for the guide. It not in Penn. So hopefully I'll get it in the next day or two. Then I'm going to play,play,play. ^.^

Why would you need a guide to play it? A reference point is fine, but depending on it...

I got White on Sunday, and I have to say the anticipation was killing me the day before.

Chimchar15

Congrats to you Australians! I'm sorry for the lateness but it's good to know that everyone has access to these amazing, amazing games.

pokeaussie37

I decided to get a guide because it meant 20% off the games. XD I use it as a reference for what wild Pokemon are on which routes, plus it's nice to have a map of places like the Desert Resort.

This made me LOL. I got the Pokerus virus immediately after defeating the Nacrene Gym. Didn't think it was possible to get it this early. Unfortunately I only have two Pokemon in my party, Venipede and Dewott, hopefully I will be able to get the Scraggy I want very quickly so it can get Pokerus as well.

Seem

Hollen i ven.
I decided to get a guide because it meant 20% off the games.

Interesting deal, how much was the guide? Though I prefer to play without a guide since I like being surprised and getting lost. Ha!

This made me LOL. I got the Pokerus virus immediately after defeating the Nacrene Gym.

Congratulations, "pokeaussie37" has evolved into "Incredibly Lucky pokeaussie37"!
Would you like to give it a nickname?

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
6 Badges in one day, not bad at all...

I have all 8 now, gonna train my team up a bit before entering Route 10.

Old Lady Pokemon Trainer

I don't need the guide to play the game. I just want it so I can find out where all the different pokemon are. Since the game is so different from all the previous games and all the pokemon are different also. I want to catch em' all!!! Oh and also I want to know what level the game's gym leader's pokemon are so I can level mine up 5 to 10 levels above their's. I know people will say that I could look all that up online, but I don't want to have to get on the computer all the time to find out all that informantion, when I could have a book by my chair where I could just flip it open and get the answers. *lol* oh, if anyone interested on if I received it yet. No, Not yet. It's somewhere in west virginia on it's way to my local post office. *fingers crossed* I will get it in tomorrow's mail. ^.^

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I don't know. I am not really that hyped for it. I guess I am patient and I'll just wait till I get by whenever. (But if it approaches April when the event ends, then I'll panic. XD)

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
Best. Game. Ever. Unfortunately, I was on the way through Victory Road, and my game froze. I soft reseted, and the only option was "New Game". Yeah, I have to restart :(

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Best. Game. Ever. Unfortunately, I was on the way through Victory Road, and my game froze. I soft reseted, and the only option was "New Game". Yeah, I have to restart :(

wow thats unfair i would kill myself you cant get a decent team going till your on your 6th gym :/

my 5th gym i had 2 pokes over lvl 30 and my 6th gym i had 6 pokes over lvl 30 :(

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
wow thats unfair i would kill myself you cant get a decent team going till your on your 6th gym :/

my 5th gym i had 2 pokes over lvl 30 and my 6th gym i had 6 pokes over lvl 30 :(

Well that wasn't too much of a problem for me, as I had Duosion, Servine, Scraggy and Darumaka already, but yeah I got Axew and replaced Darmanitan with Litwick.

Team before restarting:

Serperior 44

Reuniclus 46

Scrafty 44

Fraxure 45

Chandelure 45

Excadrill 46

New Team:

Oshawott lvl 7 :(

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
omg :( thats so unfair

once i finish the game and get the 3ds so i can transfer my pokes from soul silver im gonna play black :D and use white as my main