• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
The Royal Unova's views are breathtaking - really beautiful. Loved that ship :D!

Today I also did some trading which was fun - got a Tepig and raised it to an Emboar and also got a Vullaby that I must raise up to a Mandibuzz ASAP.

Gonna head up to Undella Town now and probably do some more trades. Currently really liking the post-game stuff and I plan on starting Black tomorrow - yay :D

Current team:
Smuglord/Serperior - Level 55
Splash/Simipour - Level 55
Lightning/Zebstrika - Level 54
Katie/Scrafty - Level 55
Cinders/Chandelure - Level 54
Scruffles/Braviary - Level 55

Pokédex: 199 Seen, 101 Obtained.

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Wow, Unova is incredible, i'm gonna take my time through this version...XD

Now that I sped through Black version, I started White version yesterday.

I chose Oshawott this time around, compared to Snivy on Black. I was trying to formulate some whole team plan, but it doesn't seem it would work out, so I'm just scrapping that and going with the flow. ;D

Current team:

Oshawott - Lv. 13
Pansear - Lv. 12

Last edited:

bushie

defeated n had a little problem with his reshiram. awesome screenshot zekrom vs reshiram. struggled aganist his father's hydrogien damn dragon pulse. with help from a buddy migrated a lvl100 arceus and deoxys,palkia,gstop celebi'giratina. also if anyone want that castelia city zorua pm me.

bleeding-chocobo

On Cloud Nine
Haven't done much today. Gonna have a friend trade me a couple of egss (namely Charmander, Eevee, Riolu, Turtwig and Feebas) so I can have most of my team.

Chazzmoso

The ONLY Emokitty!
Butt loads of Text, coming up.

Reached Nacrene City with my 4 Pokemon, at Level 17. Tepig Evolved somewhere during an Audino Rape fest.

Healed up and headed out to Pinwheel forest (the bottom part, not in the main area where Team Plasma are waiting) And grinded for a while there. All Pignite and Pansage went to Level 21 where Pidove and Patrat went to Level 18.

Traded with my brother to get back my old Victini and Zoroark for my Lucky Egg, and just to have my Two Pokemon back. Placed Victini on my team, at the time it was Level 20. Healed up and headed to the Gym. Beat N just before entering, healed then finally entered the Gym for real. Beat the trainers there, then challenged Lenora.

I sent out my Patrat to challenge her Herdier, Patrat was knocked out in two moves.

I then sent out my Pidove, and somehow, it managed to knock Herdier's health down by a fair chunk, before Lenora used a Super potion and proceed to thrash Pidove.

Next out was Victini, who managed to make short work of Herdier with Confusion and Incinerate.

Lenora sent out her Watchdog next and soundly beat Pansage, who I'd brought out for that moment. So I sent Victini back out. After about 10 minutes of Confusions and Incinerates, and the single Super potion by both myself and Lenora, I managed to defeat her without needed Pignite.

Got the TM and Gym badge. After healing I saved just before leaving Nacrene City to chase after Team Plasma.

Geekachu

Just been making eggs for the GTS. Also battled the Gamefreak Worker, damn he's good! And after my miracle of getting a Reshiram yesterday I just checked the GTS and found a nice Lv.69 Hydreigon with Pokérus, all for my Lv.30 Zoroark- damn... Is there anything a Zoroark can't get?

But yeah now that Hydreigon is my strongest Pokemon. I might go and try her out.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I headed to Burgh's Gym and battled the Gym trainers inside. I think I had a tougher time doing the Gym puzzle since I got lost several times. I eventually managed to find Burgh's location and I challenged him. I used Simipour against Dwebble and that battle was pretty short since Simipour had the type advantage during that battle. I used Swoobat against Burgh's Whirlipede and I knocked it out with Gust. I then had to face Burgh's Leavanny but that battle wasn't so tough since I was using Blitzle's Flame Charge attack. Burgh healed Leavanny once since I managed to knock it out with a critical hit Flame Charge attack. I got the Insect Badge from Burgh and a TM containing Struggle Bug. I went to heal and the Pokemon Center and then I headed out to the next town. Saved.

Kalosian

So long
Went down to the basement in the Dreamyard again, feeling a little more ready this time. Battled all the trainers and defeated them without any major problems, picked up all the items as well. Went out again through the next stairs, found one of the seven sages outside. He gave me a Swords Dance TM before Looker arrived and took care of him. Captured Kricketune, Venomoth and Ledian in the Double Grass and obtained a few more items as well as used strength on the big boulder so the path became free. Went down through the next staircase and captured a Raticate in the grass there, guess I will have to wait until Friday for Musharna to appear.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got my 6th badge -- it wasn't that hard... Skyla was a little bit of a challenge, but not much of one.

My team...

Thundra -- Zebstrika -- Lv.31

Charge
Volt Switch
Flame Charge
Spark

Emo -- Emolga -- Lv. 32

Volt Switch
Electro Ball
Acrobatics
Spark

Boldore -- Boldore* -- Lv. 32

Iron Defense
Smack Down
Power Gem
Rock Slide

Mini Pete -- Emolga -- Lv. 34

Light Screen
Shock Wave
Electro Ball
Acrobatics

Escargo -- Dwebble -- Lv. 32

Stealth Rock
Dig
Smack Down
Rock Slide

Suicune -- Suicune -- Lv. 32

Sheer Cold
Scald
Extremespeed
Aqua Ring

*got the Boldore in a rip off trade from someone on the GTS... they put a stupid Everstone on it... jerks :(. Only used it since it had Rock Slide on it and it wasn't too terribly bad...

Also finally got to get a Victini... who was a pain in the behind to catch XP. Took around a half and hour or so just to catch it. About as hard to catch as Articuno was back in the old versions.

Rash Nature; Quick to flee... (Lv.15)

Atk 38
Def 37
Sp Atk 38
Sp Def 33
Speed 39

And a Zorua...

Rash Nature; Capable of taking hits... (Lv.10)

Atk 18
Def 15
Sp Atk 25
Sp Def 12
Speed 19

And last but not least a Zoroark...

Jolly Nature; Alert to Sounds... (Lv. 25)

Atk 60
Def 39
Sp Atk 59
Sp Def 42
Speed 71

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Well, I finally went through Challenger's Cave, which really wasn't challenging at all. It's a fairly small area, and I defeated all the trainers in there quite easily. I did get some good items, though, like the TM for Stone Edge which I taught to Archeops, and a Black Belt which I'll probably have Sawk hold when it's not its turn to use the Lucky Egg. Now, all I have left to do is battle in Black City, the Sport Domes and Audino grind for those last few levels before I'll be ready to re-challenge the Elite 4 and finally face off against Alder.

Current Team:
Samurott - Level 65
Sawk - Level 64
Krookodile - Level 65
Archeops - Level 64
Vanilluxe - Level 65
Beheeyem - Level 65

AmpharosFanatic

At the top of Dragonspiral Tower I reunited with Team Plasma's N who had somehow awakened and befriended the Legendary Pokemon Zekrom! N urged me to find the partner Legendary Reshiram and left expecting us to eventually have a battle that would settle things once and for all. Later, I went to Relic Castle in search of Reshiram. Eventually, I got the White Stone believed to contain Reshiram.

Next I continued on my journey to route 8. From there I eventually made it to Opelucid City, home to the final Unova Gym Leader, Drayden. Drayden and Iris told me the story behind the forming of Unova and the legendary dragons. Now all that remains is the battle for the final badge.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Is anybody using Mienshao? If yes, what nature did you choose and what moves are you using?

I am. Working on training one up right now. Don't know what nature it is though since I don't have my game with me. I'm planning on keeping Force Palm though :). It's named Kara-tay! after Stephen Segal's weird way of saying that on his show on A & E.

Mister_SGG

Trained my team to level 75 each. Dumped Zekrom in my PC after trading Charizard and Celebi for Adamant Oshawott and Modest Snivy. I'm training them in Giant Chasm now. Oshawott is a Samurott at level 50 and Snivy was a level 30 Servine before I shut down and came here.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I battled some more trainers in Black City.I have no idea why some of them have pokemon that are lv 35 and some that are lv 65...

Drako

Darkness Eternal
Finally decided to head to Victory Road. I'm currently trying to catch a modest Denio.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After getting the third Unova badge I was feeling great so I was ready to set off to Nimbasa City. However, I remembered that I still needed to finish some things so I went to the Pokemon Center and took out my event Celebi and took it to a building there in Castelia City. I got a Zorua that way and I deposited it into the PC. I went to Liberty Garden and trained by battling the Victini there and then I returned to Castelia City. I went through the gate to Route 4 but Bianca was there so we had to have a rival battle. I defeated her and I was able to pass to Route 4 but then Cheren appeared and I had to battle against him as well. I did that and healed in Castelia City again. I finally got around to wandering around Route 4 and I captured a Darumaka. I went to Route 3 and left it at the Day Care Center and then I saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.