• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I explored Nimbasa City once I finished healing at the Pokemon Center there. I went to the Pokemon Musical hall and found Bianca there. We both went inside and I competed in one of the Musicals just to try things out a bit. I did that and then left and found Bianca arguing with her father. Elesa came and solved things and I went ahead and battled at the Nimbasa City Domes. I went to heal and I picked up various items around the city and then I went to the Ferris wheel and spotted N. We talked on the Ferris wheel and we battled when we arrived on the ground. His Pokemon were east to beat and he fled once I won the battle. I went to heal once more and then headed for the route east of Nimbasa City to Lostlorn Forest to battle Zoroark. Saved.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
White Journey Post 22

Not much happened in White. I used the PokeTransfer to transfer some Pokemon to White. I'm going to level up my team a bit before I do anything important. Or I might EV train my Timid Deino with Dark Pulse.

Current Team:

;500; Mandrag Lv.65
-Heat Crash -Earthquake -Wild Charge -Brick Break

;522; Equinox Lv.65
-Wild Charge -Facade -Flame Charge -Thunder Wave

;530; Simon Lv.65
-Earthquake -Rock Slide -X-Scissor -Swords Dance

;571; Link Lv.65
-Night Daze -Focus Blast -Flamethrower -Nasty Plot

;612; Barbarus Lv.65
-Dragon Claw -Earthquake -Dragon Dance -Taunt

;625; Dynames Lv.65
-Iron Head -Night Slash -Brick Break -Swords Dance

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Well I finished ev trianing my Scoliopede this morning. I just hatched a shiny tepig that is brave natured ^^

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
Currently I'm training in Chargestone cave, hunting for items and Pokemon I haven't found yet. I'm preparing for the meeting with N with hopefully a strong enough team.
So far:
Servine Lv34- Grass Pledge, Leaf Tornado, Leaf Blade, Mega Drain
Tranquil Lv31- Air Cutter, Gust, Quick Attack, Fly
Tirtouga Lv31- Aqua Jet, Ancient Power, Brine, Crunch
Gurdurr Lv30- Rock Smash, Low Kick, Chip Away, Rock Throw
Panpour Lv28- Scald, Bite, Water Gun, Lick
Sandile Lv27- Assurance, Sand Tomb, Mud Slap, Retaliate

Is it a good team, or do I need to change? I will use the Water stone on Panpour at Lv30.

wish i had done that with my pansage

Kalosian

So long
Battled all the trainers in the Little Dome, my team members is now at level 62, except for Haxorus who is at level 63. Went to Route 2 as todays swarm was there, captured a Wynaut which was at a very high level compared to the other Pokemon on the route. Went to Opelucid and battled the two trainers in the house there. Went out to Route 11, going to explore that place now. Captured Goldeen, Seviper and Buizel. Battled the second trainer on the route and obtained a Berry from her, also climbed the waterfall to find a TM above it.

Vycksta

I tried the Royal Unova for the first time this evening and FFFFFF for fail. One trainer out of three and I wasted time by going to the observation deck.

I love battling the Riches, NGL, but I'm disappointed in the fact that once you beat the 6th member that's it. I've beaten four and I should stop but the cash, man. Confliction, I has it.

Team
Cuulthorne (( Emboar )): level 69
Harribel (( Liepard )): level 68
Lilynette (( Emolga )): level 68
Zyrisseti (( Virizion )): level 68
Krashark (( Golurk )): level 62
Flaizen (( Volcarona )): level 70

Geekachu

Found two Sages in Chargestone Cave and also Relic Castle. Caught Volcarona and then spent ages trying to find TM 26.

Tried to get on the GTS twice now and it doesn't seem to be working. I'll try to relax on the Royal Unova. That's if it's running now -.-

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Black Journey Post 17

After watching N fly away on Zekrom, I went all the way to the Relic Castle and saw Ghetsis at the end. Inside Dorako evolved into a Krookodile. Then I got the Light Stone in front of the Nacrene Museum. Instead of heading back, I backtracked to Route 1 and headed west. I got a Larvesta egg at Route 18 and hatched it. It's a female with a Timid nature. Then I went to the Wellspring Cave and explored the area I couldn't explore without Surf. Now I'm in Castelia City and will go to Opelucid City for my eighth badge.

Current Team:

;503; Youni Lv.42
-Razor Shell -Surf -Aqua Jet -Grass Knot

;514; Cole Lv.42
-Flame Burst -Focus Blast -Bite -Yawn

;571; Link Lv.42
-Shadow Ball -Focus Blast -Grass Knot -Taunt

;553; Dorako Lv.42
-Dig -Crunch -Rock Tomb -Brick Break

;561; Nazca Lv.42
-Psybeam -Air Slash -Shadow Ball -Whirlwind

;596; Uru Lv.42
-Thunder -Signal Beam -Volt Switch -Thunder Wave

Sea Swampert

being piratey
Well i've just captured Kyurem, took a few tries, mainly as my team was horribly under leveled to even hold their own against him. still didn't use the master ball which is always a good thing. Next I'm just gonna have a wander round and see what other things I can find.

- Beat Opelucid city Gym
- Made my way through Victory road
- Caught Terrakion
- Caught Virizion

Team so far:
- Emboar
- Zoroark
- Cofagrigus
- Simipour
- Excadrill
- Deino

BlackReshiram

Hero of Unova
I have added a Vaniullxe to my team that I named Sundae ^.^ So my new team so far is Zoroark and Vaniullxe. My Zoroark is level 69 and my Sundae is level 64. The next team member that I'm going to add is Scrafty. Then I'll need to add a water type Pokemon...any suggestions?

wicked_craig

I'm still waiting to have another go at the pokemon league. Need a decent dark type and wanting to level up my unfezant before I tackle the elite 4 again.

Geekachu

OH MY DAYS WHY IS THE GTS NOT WORKING FOR ME?!?! I'M GOING TO PUNCH A TEPIG IN THE FACE!! ...I've got an unhealthy obsession with global trading. I tried out everything on the C-Gear. Nothing really worked. I want my global trading back. Otherwise I deem Pokemon White the worst game ever. *Goes off and cries*

I have added a Vaniullxe to my team that I named Sundae ^.^

I can't wait until a winter month to get my Vanillite and then eventually have it evolve into Vanilluxe. Despite the fact that a bunch of people hate it because it's an ice cream cone, I think it's an awesome addition to the Pokémon family.

PbjZ

Too much Free time
I guess it's been a while since I reported in. Let's see, in a nutshell:

I've gotten through Elesa and Clay, went through Chargestone Cave, Mistralton City, Route 7 and currently training my way through Celestial Tower to meet Skyla.
I traded out Zebstrika for Litwick and currently getting it caught up with the rest of my team, which is about level 38 now. Plus I like Skyla, I don't want to flat out own her with Zebstraika.

Drako

Darkness Eternal
I made it to the Pokemon League and was freaking impressed at how it was set up this time around. Loving the League layout and the league itself. They don't seem so generic this time around. Awesome. Caught a modest Deino after three days.

PoryGone222

Just ran into a Leavanny in Lostlorn Forest. False Swiped it to 1 HP, threw an Ultra Ball, got Critical Capture sound, ball wiggled once....and it broke free. :/

Just my luck.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just ran into a Leavanny in Lostlorn Forest. False Swiped it to 1 HP, threw an Ultra Ball, got Critical Capture sound, ball wiggled once....and it broke free. :/

Just my luck.

Darn that stinks :(. I've had similar luck with Victini, until the dang thing went into the ball.

Good luck finding another Leavanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.