• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drako

Darkness Eternal
Leveling up me Deino (currently at 43). It's painful, but once i get him to 50, i'll beat the E4 and procede.

jwla

Haven't been doing much lately. I think I prematurely sent over all my Pokemon from Platinum, because I REALLY want to play through it again! I might have to go pick up a copy of Black so I can do so...

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Continuing on with catching stuff. I caught a seel, 2 poliwags so I can bet both poliwrath and politoad, a jynx, a delibird, and an absol.

Aegon

I headed into the Desert Resort and then into the Relic Castle. I battled Team Plasma, and reached the bottom of the castle, where Ghetsis began a lengthy speech. Alder, Cheren and I exited the ruins, and then I flew to Nacrene City. I received the Dark Stone and while I was at the museum, revived the Cover Fossil into Tirtouga. I saved at Icirrus City Pokémon Centre.

Current Team:
Samurott (Triton) Level 42
-Slash
-Revenge
-Surf
-Razor Shell

Watchog (Suri) Level 40
-Hyper Fang
-Crunch
-Super Fang
-Hypnosis

Zebstrika (Bronte) Level 40
-Quick Attack
-Thunder Wave
-Spark
-Flame Charge

Swanna (Odette) Level 41
-Fly
-Water Pulse
-Roost
-Air Slash

Lampent (Apate) Level 41
-Will-O-Wisp
-Flame Burst
-Hex
-Inferno

Fraxure (Kratos) Level 42
-False Swipe
-Dragon Claw
-Dragon Dance
-Slash

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
White Journey Post 23

I traveled to Route 18 today. I found Rood, the last of the Seven Sages of Team Plasma. I got some information from Looker that N was seen far away with a Dragon Pokemon. I then caught a Jolly Milotic on Route 1. I also caught a Jolly Braviary with Keen Eye. Is that good? Barbarus learned Outrage which is the last move for him to learn.

Current Team:

;500; Mandrag Lv.66
-Heat Crash -Earthquake -Wild Charge -Brick Break

;522; Equinox Lv.66
-Wild Charge -Facade -Flame Charge -Thunder Wave

;530; Simon Lv.66
-Earthquake -Rock Slide -X-Scissor -Swords Dance

;571; Link Lv.66
-Night Daze -Focus Blast -Flamethrower -Nasty Plot

;612; Barbarus Lv.66
-Outrage -Earthquake -Dragon Dance -Taunt

;625; Dynames Lv.66
-Iron Head -Night Slash -Brick Break -Swords Dance

Black&White

I completed the Pokedex in my Japanese Black (All but the three events)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I arrived in Driftveil City and it was raining. Go figure. I walked towards the houses but then Cheren arrived and then Clay arrived and said something about Team Plasma entering the city. We were given the task of driving them out of Driftveil City so Cheren left. I went to the Pokemon Center to purchase some items for catching Pokemon and then I wandered around town. I had my first rotation battle with some guy named Charles and after that I just sort of talked to everyone. I got some items and then headed for the local Gym but there was a Clerk there who wouldn't let me pass. FML. I went to the market and bought a dozen MooMoo Milks and then went down to the Cold Storage area of Driftveil City. I battled some trainers there and picked up some items and then I trained in the tall grass to level up my Pokemon.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Black Journey Post 18-Opelucid Gym

Continuing on with the journey, I got back to Iccirus City and went ahead to Route 8 and the Moor of Iccirus. I battled Bianca at the entrance to the Tubeline Bridge and saw Ghetsis at the end. I then explored the very small Route 9 and made it to Opelucid City (I like the version in White better). I listened to Ghetsis' final speech and then explored the city. I then battled Drayden and had Uru deal the final blow to his Haxorus. The last thing I did was go back to Route 7 to unleash Tornadus and I paralyzed him the first time I battled him.

Current Team:

;503; Youni Lv.45
-Razor Shell -Surf -Aqua Jet -Grass Knot

;514; Cole Lv.45
-Flame Burst -Focus Blast -Bite -Yawn

;571; Link Lv.45
-Shadow Ball -Focus Blast -Grass Knot -Taunt

;553; Dorako Lv.45
-Dig -Crunch -Rock Tomb -Brick Break

;561; Nazca Lv.44
-Psychic -Air Slash -Shadow Ball -Whirlwind

;596; Uru Lv.44
-Thunder -Signal Beam -Volt Switch -Thunder Wave

Kalosian

So long
Continued travelling along Route 11, battled the few trainers I had not battled yet, captured Mandibuzz and Zangoose. Entered the Village Bridge, captured Bibarel and Sharpedo. Met a Carvanha, but failed when I tried to catch it. Battled all the trainers along the bridge and listened to some peoples music. Found a chief whom I helped by handing out Sandwiches, got a Lum Berry as thanks. Entered Route 12, going to travel to the next city.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
White Version, Fiona's Diary:

3/23

Dear Diary:
I beat Elesa today! Sandra did all the work AND she evolved into Krokorok! Freaking awesome! Anyway, she said to wait for me on Route 5, and unfortunately, Cheren demanded a battle with me! It was a little bit tough without Sandra, given that she got nearly all the experience from the Gym and I wanted to use my other Pokemon a bit more to make up for it, but I had absolutely no problems other than that.

After the fight, Elesa arrived to get the drawbridge down, but on the way, we met up with the Champion of Unova, Alder! Cheren stated his goal to become Champion, but Alder just asked what he'd do after that, and he had no answer. I'm starting to sense the dark side in Cheren, but either way, Elesa had the drawbridge lowered, and we made it to Driftveil City!

Clay, the Gym Leader, greeted us with the news that Team Plasma had escaped captivity once the drawbridge was lowered. He directed us to the Cold Storage to recapture them on his behalf with the promise of a Gym battle. We did that without much of a problem, and in the process, Hino learned Acrobatics! He's ready to evolve any day now! The only dampener on this day was that Ghetsis freed the Team Plasma members Cheren and I captured. Oh well, I still have a Gym battle to look forward to, so that's something.

Ciao for now!
-Fiona

Geekachu

First I re battled the Elite Four and beat Alder too. The only trouble I had throughout was Alder's Volcarona- STOP QUIVER DANCING YOU STUPID MOTH
I do like Volcarona though
Also to be quite honest I found Alder's team to be a bit boring, I mean you can wipe them all out, bar Volcarona, with a well placed Haxorus and Darmanitan

Also found the last of the Sages. Looker didn't give me anything- unfortunately. He doesn't even deserve to be a stupid detective since I've essentially done all his work for him. He could have at least given me a free Shroomish or sumert

Oh and it was nice to hear that N's off in a foreign country with his dragon- yes N, destroy Hoenn with Reshiram- that's it...

Did two Wi-Fi triple battles but stopped after they were so darn slow and boring

Oh and also I tried to catch Thundrus... Thunderus- Thundrous? Aaanyhoo I found him three times which enabled me to false swipe and hypnotise him (hypnosis missed once) so I was all raring to catch him but whenever his thunderstorm was in the area I couldn't find the stupid Genie Cat thing. So I was really outraged and decided to give up.

And now? Well, I think I've done most of the things I really want to do. Which is a shame. I guess I'll find myself playing less and less on the game which once distracted me from homework and generally being unsociable. But I salute you Pokemon White, for being such a gosh darn brilliant game.

Apart from you Emboar- Fire/Fighting three times in a row? I'd rather lick a Garbordor.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
As Day 3 of my Elite 4 rematch training began, I battled all the Black City trainers again, bringing my total up to 28, so no money reward from that rich guy today. Anyways, as I went to the Nimbasa Sport Domes, I quickly saw my Pokemon slowly making their way to Level 70, my goal for the E4. During the battles, one veteran gave me a PP Max, which I gave to Beheeyem's Psychic, bringing it from 10 PP to 16! That will definitely help during the fight with Marshal. Now, with my entire team at the level I wanted, I'm now about to re-challenge the Elite 4 and have my first battle with Alder.

Current Team:
Samurott - Level 71
Sawk - Level 70
Krookodile - Level 70
Archeops - Level 70
Vanilluxe - Level 71
Beheeyem - Level 70

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
White Journey Post 24

I wasted some money buying TMs. In order to get that back, I battled the Riches in their villa in Undella Town. My money is all back and I think I have more than before. It's a shame that once I battle them all, that's it. I also did a few daily events like getting the free Accessory in Opelucid City.

Current Team:

;500; Mandrag Lv.66
-Heat Crash -Earthquake -Wild Charge -Brick Break

;522; Equinox Lv.66
-Wild Charge -Facade -Flame Charge -Thunder Wave

;530; Simon Lv.66
-Earthquake -Rock Slide -X-Scissor -Swords Dance

;571; Link Lv.66
-Night Daze -Focus Blast -Flamethrower -Nasty Plot

;612; Barbarus Lv.66
-Outrage -Earthquake -Dragon Dance -Taunt

;625; Dynames Lv.66
-Iron Head -Night Slash -Brick Break -Swords Dance

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well I trained some more at the Cold Storage place and then I decided to enter the main warehouse and Cheren followed me inside. We got in and I battled my way through the area. I found some items while sliding around on the icy floor and then I got to the place where Team Plasma and that Team Plasma Sage were hiding. Me and Cheren had to battle against them and after all of that fighting, Clay arrived with some workers and they arrested Team Plasma. I left the Cold Storage area and went to heal at the Pokemon Center. I went to the Driftveil City Gym but Ghetsis was there and he wanted the Team Plasma grunts and the Sage to be returned. That happened and then I was finally able to gain access to the Driftveil City Gym. I got inside and saved after getting an item from the guy there.

Jub-Jub

The Drifter
I JUST CAUGHT MY FIRST SHINY EVA!!!!!! excuse me for all-caps but im super stoked, i just caught a shiny rufflet. and i was pleased to find watson had very decent Iv's which made me happy. im going to start playing with him as soon as i beat the elite four. can't wait

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Was training my Chikorita (Now Bayleef). ITS AMAZING!
Bayleef's Moveset:
Swords Dance
Sythesis
Razor Leaf
Toxic

OHH MY, Its good for a lv.21

The most recent thing i've done in White is go into the wi-ficlub to wait on a trade.

However more interesting things i've done today inlcude hatching the last of my 450 Axew eggs with NO shiny.

Also transferred my shiny beasts and Celebi over to obtain Zoroark and Zorua.

Just waiting for the participant to trade now.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
About to challenge Skyla. Only need to get my litwik to lv 33.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Well, I'm currently standing right in front of the statue that will take me to Alder. Yes, I have beaten the main members of the Elite 4. How did they go? Well, let's see.

SHAUNTAL
Shauntal was just a b*tch. Maybe she wouldn't have been such a b*tch had her Froslass's Blizzard not hit EVERY SINGLE TIME. Seriously, what happened to that attack having 70 accuracy? Anyways, after beating Cofagrigus and Jellicent, this thing came out and OHKOd my Krookodile over and over, so each time I had to use another Pokemon as a sacrifice to revive it. Eventually it ran out of Blizzards, so I did beat it. However, now I had to Revive the rest of my Pokemon. I somehow managed to get through Drifblim (with Vanilluxe) and Golurk (with Samurott) but unfortunately fell to Chandelure because Samurott had half its health left and all my other Pokemon were fainted from trying to help Krookodile in its fight against Froslass.

MVP: Well, nobody, because I didn't win

SHAUNTAL (ATTEMPT #2)
The second time around started the same way as the first - Krookodile defeated Cofagrigus quite easily. Then she sent out Jellicent, so I switched to Beheeyem, as it knew Thunderbolt. It was a risky choice considering Jellicent had Shadow Ball, but I managed to survive its first Shadow Ball and use a Thunderbolt to get it to half health AND paralyze it! That gave me the upper hand for speed to use another Thunderbolt to defeat it. Then it was back to Krookodile vs. Froslass. This time, its Blizzard didn't OHKO Krookodile, but Krookodile's Crunch didn't OHKO Froslass either. So, we both healed and Froslass used another Blizzard, this one defeating Krookodile. I then sacrificed Beheeyem, as it had already done its amazing job. I sent out Krookodile again, and once again Blizzard and Crunch didn't OHKO. So we both healed, and then Froslass used... Ice Shard. My Crunch almost defeated it again. Then Froslass used ANOTHER Blizzard, but IT FINALLY MISSED! This brought it down, and the rest was easy. Vanilluxe easily defeated Drifblim with its Ice Beam, and Samurott OHKO both Golurk and Chandelure, giving me the win!

MVP: Surprisingly, Samurott. It OHKOd two really tough Pokemon who could have caused trouble for me had they not gone down so easily.

GRIMSLEY
I knew from the start Grimsley would be a piece of cake because my Sawk is crazily powerful. First up was Sharpedo. It went first, damaging my Sawk, but Sawk's Brick Break still OHKOd it, although Rough Skin made me even weaker. So as Grimsley sent out Liepard, I healed Sawk, and from there it was another OHKO. I went to Samurott next because Grimsley sent out Krookodile, and Samurott gave me another nice OHKO with Surf. I switched to Archeops when Grimsley sent out Scrafty, and used Fly. As it hit, Scrafty went into red, and then used Head Smash to OHKO Archeops. However, the recoil fainted Scrafty too! I then used my own Krookodile for Drapion, and while Drapion did get a Fire Fang on me, it only did 20 HP, and then Earthquake OHKOd it. His last Pokemon was Bisharp, and a nice 4x effective Brick Break from Sawk finished off the fight.

MVP: Considering it defeated half of Grimsley's team with ease, this battle definitely belonged to Sawk.

CATILIN
I put Krookodile back in the first spot for Catilin, and started Crunching at Musharna. Suddenly, Catilin randomly switched to Reuniclus, but because of the switch I got a free Crunch on it, which brought it to yellow. it then used a Focus Blast which OHKOd me! Remembering that my Archeops also knew Crunch, I sent it out and it defeated Reuniclus. I then switched to Vanilluxe for Sigilyph, and its Ice Beam OHKOd Sigilyph. Deciding to keep Vanilluxe in when he sent out Bronzong (ya, I wasn't thinking) I used another Ice Beam which froze it! I then switched to Samurott right as Bronzong defrosted, but I went first and the Surf defeated it. She then sent out Gothitelle, and because Krookodile was fainted, I sent out Archeops, which took care of it in two Crunches. Next was Metagross, and since Samurott worked for the last Steel/Psychic, I used it again. Two Surfs did the trick. Musharna then came back out, and Archeops took it down with its Crunch.

MVP: I've got to go with Archeops. Like with Shauntal, I thought this would go to Krookodile, but I can't ignore the fact that it took down Musharna, Reuniclus and Gothitelle despite Crunch not even getting the STAB bonus.

MARSHAL
Considering Marshal's first Pokemon was Breloom, Archeops was the obvious choice. A good 4x effective Fly did the trick. However, Breloom's ability paralyzed Archeops, so I moved on to Beheeyem when Marshal sent out Sawk. Stone Edge barely did anything, so after THREE psychics (Sturdy, Grimsley healed so Sturdy again, and then finally the third one) I took it down. He then sent out Throh which didn't have Sturdy, so it was a lot easier. I decided to bring Archeops back for Mienshao, and Mienshao's first Hi Jump Kick missed, taking away half its health. I then used Fly, and during the turn I was in the air, it High Jump Kicked again, losing HP to the point of fainting! This game me a good shot on Conkeldurr as the Fly hit it. However, Conkeldurr's powerful Stone Edge took Archeops down, so I switched to Beheeyem to finish the job. Toxicroak was his last Pokemon, and a 4x effective Psychic was more than enough to finish the battle.

MVP: Beheeyem got Sawk, Throh, half of Conkeldurr and Toxicroak, so it was hands down the best Pokemon for this battle.

Well, I did a lot today, and I have a school test I have to reluctantly study for, so I think I'll leave the Champion fight for tomorrow. Alder - here I come.

Current Team:
Samurott - Level 72
Sawk - Level 71
Krookodile - Level 71
Archeops - Level 72
Vanilluxe - Level 71
Beheeyem - Level 72

Status
Not open for further replies.