• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackReshiram

Hero of Unova
Currently training a Scrafty that I nicknamed Cliff. He's level 40 right now, and when I get home later today I am going to train him to level 60+

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Ok, I am in the Relic Castle there are lots of Plasma Grunts inside, I have 7 badges and
my team has 5 pokemon bewteen Lv.45-Lv.50 ( I cant reveal which pkms are because I am going to fight a friend).

The are
-Lv.50
-Lv.50
-Lv.47
-Lv.46
-Lv.45

Hydrogen

The Dragon Master
Just got some event pokemon in trades today. :O I wish that there were Japanese Ash's Scraggy on the GTS. I really want one. :O

i got the relic crown after 3 hours of searching for the door to the 2nd floor

tjb90

I went to the preschool and I trained. I saved the little girl's Pokemon from Team Plasma. I trained some more. Then I got to Nacrene City. I battled N and my Oshawott evolved into a Dewott.

Swapping Eelektross(?) for a Beheeyem,It can learn thunderbolt so alls good,Just going to look for a female decent natured one seeing as my whole team is male :L
Then.............Audino training

PS what would be better Archeops of Braviary?

Shiny Arcanine

Transfered over the bulk of my pkms from soul silver excluding legendaries. gonna finally try and get my larvitar to its final evolution other than that training my Unova pokemon to try and whoop cynthia and alders butts.

tjb90

I did some training near Nacrene City. I then went to the Nacrene City Gym and battled the trainers and looked at the books. I then battled Lenora and beat her. My Dewott did so good!

Mister_SGG

Just trained Serperior and Samurott to level 70 in Giant Chasm. Only four more levels until I can resume the quest for the Pokedex... starting small with Unova one.

PS what would be better Archeops of Braviary?

Archeops is faster, has better (Special) Attack and arguably a better movepool but Braviary has a better ability and has better Defenses. You decide.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat Skyla with very little difficulty. Now I'm in the city with the 7th gym which I forgot what it's name is.... I think I will get everyone to level 38 before battling the gym leader.

eatingleg4peanut

Master Trainer
bred an absol, scyther and quilfish until I got the appropriate natures for yet another oddball team I'm raising.

raised them to level 40 thanks to the domes and dream yard.

caught a lapras one the 3rd spot seen, a milotic was caught in the first spot seen, but then spent 2 hrs trying for a politoad or even a poliwrath with no luck.

Juniper gave me some TM's in the home town, cool.

A dome member used a flareon, so I have now seen an espeon and flareon, so tried to find one over GTS to breed some eevee but still no luck!!!! I WANT EEVEE!!!!

Legendary Dreams

Caught a Petilil with 31 Special Attack IVs and Rash Nature (+Spatk, -Sdef) and Own Tempo Ability.

EV trained her in Spatk and Speed.

Now she's a beauty of a Lilligant with Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm and of course, Petal Dance. I'll probably drop Leaf Storm for Quiver Dance, but I'm in no hurry to get her to the Move Relearner yet.

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
Restarted my file, now running around wellspring cave while spamming repels trying to get me my drilbur.

- Servine lvl 21
- Panpour lvl 10 (untouched, used for cut.)

jverwoerd

Just trying to find some suitable trades on GTS, but no luck, people want some ridiculous things.

Kalosian

So long
Continued exploring Route 12, battled all the trainers there and took all items, including TM53, which I used to teach Energy Ball to my Chandelure and Galvantula. Captured Cherrim, Rapidash, Dunsparce, Combee, Sunkern and Kakuna on the same route. Entered Lacunosa Town, but there was not really anything to do there. Todays swarm was on Route 8, went there and captured a Croagunk.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Arrived in White Forest, currently on my wayt to Undella town.
I also caught a Zangoose, Seviper, and Lickitung.

Plasma sage progress: 2/6

Current team
Seperior lv.64
Unfezant lv.60
Carracosta lv.60
Scolipede lv.60
Zoroark lv.60
Scrafty lv.60

Last edited:

whataffah

Just had the most awesome battle! I have never been defeated til now... Beaten the E4 and thought, I want some fun.

I walk inside the GamefreakBuilding. 'Do you want to battle me?' Yes of course:

Liepard, level 75!
I started with Deino, killed with just FakeOut.
But then: Mienshao lvl 54:
DrainPunch, 1Hp of him left. Revive, JumpKick, done.

Swoobat, level 75!
Haxorus with Shadowclaw, bring to (2/3) of his bar, but killed with Psychic.
Then Krookodile. Crunch, and done.

Panpour, level 75!
Crushed my whole team... XD Nah, I brought down 2 of his pokemon, 20 levels higher then mines. Bigdeal. Wait for it! Rematch!

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
I was busy to reach the Subway Boss in the single line.
But got stopped by Doctor Godwin.
Before the battle he said:
"Ah, so you are my next patient."
"Get over here!"
A mortal kombat reference perhaps?

Next time I see him, I will get my revenge!
I will destroy that annoying Emolga of his!

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Got a Solosis from GTS! :D training it since I have heard great comments about Trick Room Reniculus! :D
I am also STILL training my Bayleef, which Im excited about as well

Status
Not open for further replies.