• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikaria

You will obey!
I think I've just done a first.

Getting through Electric Rock Cave, at the end, near the Magnet, right before N...

Wild Tesshiido appeared!

*Ding*

It's a Shiny!

First legit shiny Tesshiido on Serebii?

The thing is, my translation says it's Impish.

However, the stats work with Relaxed as the nature.

This gave rather low IV's, where it matters. HP is 1, Def = 2, and Sp.Def is 9. But I don't care. It's Shiny.

And it has a 25 in speed, and 31 in Sp.Attack... which also means it's 'Quick Tempered' trait is wrongly translated too.

Some_Chick

Manectric Breeder
Game arrived friday evening (playing Black). Already have 7 badges. Absolutely lovin' this game. I've finally bothered to level up my "spare" pokemon so now i have a lvl 40 Emboar, lvl 42 Warubiaru, lvl 41 Hahakumori, lvl 41 Swanna, and lvl 41 Zeburaika. how much <3 is getting a lucky egg so early on huh? so used to having the grind all the time when using a group of 5-6 pokemon.

in the Ancient Castle now. best part? i write off these games as study tools because they make me faster at reading kana.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Over the past two days since I received the game, I've gotten 5 badges, and assembled the team in my signature, all at level 34. Currently I'm on Route 6---

Yanappu

Cute o3o
Okay, so, I was gone most of the weekend unable to update but I still played. Here is basically what happened:

(In Black)
- Started new game as girl, chose Pokabu, got it Female, and got the Liberty Ticket. The only reason I made the new save file now is so I will have the ticket later on when the event is no longer happening.

(In White)
- Caught Victini
- I beat the game.
- The E4 wasn't that hard, but it was N and the Sage that you battle afterwards that gave me trouble.
- I caught Zekrom in one Ultra ball when he was in the red. This made me VERY happy.
- I battled N, I beat him. He was hard though.
- I battled the sage, he sweeped me with his Dark/Dragon Pokemon.
- I put Zekrom in my party, then trained all my team up to level 50 (They were all level 48) then I still just barely beat him.
- Just got the rod and National Dex.
- Got Meruba Egg and hatched it.
- Caught Dark/Dragon for team.
- Caught Electric lamprey with Levitate for team.

My team (in progress):

634.png

Lv.50 Female Quirky
- Dragon Pulse
- Dragon Tail
- Crunch
- Body Slam

636.png

Lv.1 Male Bold
- Ember
- String Shot

602.png

Lv.27 Male Docile
- Tackle
- Thunder Wave
- Spark
- Charge Beam

Some_Chick

Manectric Breeder
so i reached the end of Victory Road and didn't feel like grinding. so i challenged the e4 with this team:
Warubiaru lvl 46
Swanna lvl 45
Emboar lvl 44
Hahakumori lvl 46
Zeburaika lvl 45

I only planned to take who i could as a form of leveling but ended up clearing the e4 pretty easily (the chambers were so pretty!). Warubiaru was my star! <3 Then i continued on with the N and Geechisu stuff. Ran around in N's room like the stalker fangirl i am. Caught Reshiram on my second regular pokeball while it was in the yellow. Beat N. Geechisu gave me quite the challenge though! considering what i had brought with me. He almost sweeped me with his Sazandora. But thanks to 2 max revives (the only revives i used in-battle since starting e4) i was able to take off the rest of the dragon's bar with my Hahakumori.

The ending made me sad. ;_; I wanted to tail N! Favorite pokemon villain by far.
By the end of the credits my team was as so:

Warubiaru lvl 52
Swanna lvl 48
Emboar lvl 44 (which surprised me... i thought he woulda levelled)
Hahakumori lvl 48
Zeburaika lvl 47
Reshiram lvl 52

I'm by far no pro at battling so i was proud of myself. More of a breeder honestly...

That was last night. now i've shifted in my home-bred EV'd lot from my japanese HeartGold and am busy exploring and leveling up the most recent addition to the EV'd team, a Golduck. theyre all lvl 70ish while i shifted the psyduck in at 21. Also getting a feel for any changes to breeding and the pacing route i'll spend many hours on with my bike.

Kokoromori

Isshu's got issues
Got Black just now!
Downloaded the Liberty Ticket before even starting a file.
Picked Tsutaaja as my starter
Gave up on nicknaming it as I couldn't find the characters I was looking for
Defeated N with ease after two Leers and a Tackle after his Choroneko struggled to even get me down to half health after four Scratches.
Defeated the gym leader
Ran around confused, wondering why the old man wouldn't let me pass
Fought Plasma Grunts. EPIC music!
Put some Pokes I don't care for in the daycare
Tsutaja evolved
Caught a female Koromori!
Not sure where I'm at right now.
Leveling up Koro

Current team
Janobii lv18
Koromori lv12

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I had just previously defeated Iris, the final Isshu region Gym Leader in Souryuu City. Once I exited the building, I was surprised to see Professor Araragi there waiting for me. She talked a bit and showed me the path to take to the Isshu Pokemon League headquaters and she then gave me the rare Master Ball! She then left and I went to heal my team at the Pokemon Center and then headed north towards the route connecting Souryuu City to Victory Road. Fought some hard trainers along the way and then went through patches of double battle grass and stumbled upon a Baffron and a Washibon that I quickly caught for the Isshu Dex. Then ran into Cheren and Belle as luck would have it. Cheren battled me and the hardest part of the battle was defeating his Hiyakki and his Jaroda which were both difficult to defeat with Daikenki alone so I switch to Kenhorou then to Zeburaika. Won and he healed my team before leaving to train some more. Belle talked to me then left as well. Saved for now.

Chris-kun

i still believe
I've found almost all the sages (I still have to go to the one in the abandoned lot of dreams), explored eastern Isshu. Had my *** handed to my by Cynthia's Garchomp. I'm currently raising a new team up.

Normal Team:
Daikenki (M ; Woter) Lvl. 70
Musharna (F ; Muu) Lvl. 70
Zoroark (M ; Zorro) Lvl. 70
Aakeosu (M ; Aken) Lvl. 70
Mebukijika (F ; Bambi) Lvl. 70
Ononokusu (F ; Axe) Lvl. 71

New Team:
Meraruba (F ; Moth) Lvl. 27
Monozu (M ; Blue) Lvl. 6
Yuniran (M ; Jelly) Lvl. 10
Shibishirasu (M ; Spark) Lvl. 1

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I beat the Elite 4 and N this morning. I'm not planning on doing the post game stuff till I get White in English. I wish everyone the best of luck if they are doing post game

HookShot

Shiny get!
So where did I leave off last time? I think it was around the desert. Well, I caught a Desumasu and picked up my fossil. Both the fossil-mon Aaken and the Desumasu were added to the team. Then it was up and into Raimon City for me, where N held me hostage in a ferris wheel. From there it was a quick trip into the Muscial Hall (musicals are weird, by the way) before I finally marched my way into the fouth gym. The Emonga's actually were more powerful than I thought they would be, to be honest. But, anyway, I got through the gym without any real trouble, and got my fourth badge! Then a trip through the routes to Hodomoe City. Took out the Plasma grunts in the Freezers and then called it a day. Oh and my Moguryuu evolved too, so yay! Next up, challenging the cowboy gym leader.

Current Team:
Janobii (Smug) - Level 33
Doryuuzu (Claw) - Level 31
Futachimaru - Level 32
Darumakka (Wario) - Level 32
Desumasu (Dan) - Level 32
Aaken (Arc) - Level 32

While training in Yaguruma Forest, my Otamaro, Fushide, and Koromori all evolved. Thus making my current team as follows.

Lv. 25 Janobi
496.png

Lv. 25 Kokoromori
528.png

Lv.25 Gamagaru
536.png

Lv. 25 Hoyga
544.png

Needless to say, I'm very happy at the moment. ^-^

Last edited:

Vest

Event Collector
I just got through victory road on my white version. Caught Terakion incredibly easily... I had Denchura paralyze it with Thunder Wave, 3 Air Slashes by Kenhouru and it was in red zone, threw a dusk ball, caught it. I'm gonna do some grinding before I reach the Elite 4.
Current team is:
Daikenki lv. 46
Denchura lv. 45
Kenhouru lv. 45
Warubiaru lv. 45
Onondo lv. 45
Baokki lv. 45

BWfan

I just started my game with Mijumaru. I';m not sure if I should capture any of the pokemon in the beginning. I've heard Yooterii and its evolutions are OK.

:S

Edit:

So I just kicked N

Yooterii lvl 4 ( hasnt been in a battle yet)

Mijumaru lvl 8 ( I'm thinking of training this till lvl 35 as Mijumaru, whe'n it'll learn aqua tail and then evolve into futachimaru. Then next lvl I'll evolve it and it'll learn slash.)

Last edited by a moderator:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Reached 2nd round of E4 now. Got my game on the 22nd. Thank God my friend understands Japanese very well. My team (all EV trained thanks to Serebii's Pokedex):

-Sazandra lv69
-Kirikizan lv69
-Chandelar lv70
-Warvial lv70
-Weavile lv69
-Houndoom lv70

Still waiting for a Zoroark event or somethin' I really want one. Now, chose Giima's room first. Gawd, somebody help me prevent myself from camping in his room for another hour! >.<

I haven't posted any of my adventures in ages... But I'll start again now!

Ok, since I last posted, Ali, my Warubiru, evolved into a Warubiaru. As well as this, I stuck Kubu, my Kobaruon, in my team and I beat Sekka Gym. I then continued on with all the quest stuff, and am now on route 8 just about to take on Belle! My team is:
Current_White_team34915.png

Other Nuggets of information.
Caught quite a few Pokes. When I get to Soryuu, I will post my lovely PC box full of the Pokemon I have so far!
EDIT1: As promised, I finally got here!
pc_box61390.png

I have to say, training all my Pokemon equally hasn't been a walk in the park! I've had to make sure I really know what types affect what.
I love Plasma and everything about them, their outfits, their awesome music, their badge, and even a lot of their Pokemon! Pretty much all their Pokemon are weak to the Fighting type, or sometimes Ground type. Apart from N and Geechisu, who are slightly more annoying to deal with.
The 3D effects have blown my mind away, as well as all the new visual changes. I'm loving that part of B/W. This includes a lot of the new move animations, especially stuff like Thunder or Fly.
But moslty, the new Pokemon. This is the BEST part of Pokemon Black and White. I like the vast majority of them in design, and I enjoy catching and battling them all. When Gamefreak said that it would be totally fresh, they weren't lying. It's a fantastic game.

Last edited:

Falco

Habs Fan
I recently beat the elite four and was doing some post-game stuff when somenthing really creeped me out ( but it was kind of cool too). On the right of Sorryuo city theres is a village with a bridge in middle of it. I was chilling in that place when suddenly the music changed and it was as if someone was singing.

Lucrai

Darkrai and Lucraio
Just beat Plasma in Freezer Containers.
Team:
Shinpora lvl 29
Dotekkotsu lvl 28
Gantoru lvl 28
Janobii lvl 32

jwizzle5786

Munna King
I haven't posted yet, so I'll relay all of my adventure up to this point.

Picked Pokabu
Caught Yorterri
Caught Shimama
Caught Meguroko
Evolved Yorterri to final stage, put it in the PC
Evolved Shimama and then placed in the PC as it was too fragile
Caught bambi
Caught alien thing
Caught Kibago

Everyone on my team is currently fully evolved. The lucky egg is a godsend. I have seven badges and have done the Plasma stuff and now I am heading towards the eight badge. Mr. Crocodile and Axeface are insanely strong and are capable of sweeping entire teams after one Overconfidence and Dragon Dance respectively. Emboar is not as ugly as I pegged him to be, and now I like him more than Smuglord. Great game.

My Team:

Bambi's dad - 44
Alien thing - 44
Mr. Crocodile - 44
Emboar - 46
Axeface - 48
fire/bug egg

I plan on capturing Wargle's pre-evo and using that as my final pokemon.

Reserves that I will train after E4:
Terrier - 32
Zapbra - 28
Turtle - 27
Rancles - 21
furture hydra capture

Love all these pokemon. Can wait to use them all. Also, I caught this yesterday:

shinyy.jpg

Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.