• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForteAnly

Arrived in Sekka City and defeated the Gym Leader and did some more evnets related with N and Plasma Dan. Once I finished those sequence of events I traveled to the next city Souryuu City. On my way there I caught a Komatana and began to level it it up a little so I could see it's evolution. After that I shopped in the nearby department store and bought a bunch of stuff. I talked to Iris and went to Souryuu Gym to get my last badge. I have to say Souryuu City has the best designs of any gym so far. A dragon walking path looks so cool. Reminds me of snake way from Dragon Ball Z. Anyways, I battled the trainers on my way to Iris and saw the new pseudo Pokemon first form which looks pretty cool. I'm interested to see what it will look like once it fully evolves. Battled Iris and won pretty easily. I thought her Pokemon would be higher level but they were not as I originally thought. Saved.

Current Team:

Komatana Lv. 46
Kurimugan Lv.47
Denchura Lv. 46
Ononokusu Lv.48
Enbuou Lv.46

I started a new game on my White last night. I'm going to actually go through and capture every Pokemon in this playthrough! :D I just got the first badge. Team atm:

Tsutarja
Minezumi
Yooterii
Hiyappu
Mamepato
Shimama

bloodghoul

Porygon2 - DoomDuck!
Started a new game on my pokemon white and decided to use the water starter Mijumaru.
So went to the first city and beat up N's choroneko and decided to travel to the next city and collect my free monkey!

Trained up a little and stopped team plasma hurting the poor little munna and beat the gym leaders monkey with my monkey!!

travelled to the next city and trained up some more to be able to beat the gym leader.
Caught a Dokkoraa and a Churine and trained all of them up to level 20.

Easily beat the gym leader and then went and brought the pain on some more team plasma goons for stealing the dragon skull.

Travelled to Huin City and collected the fire stone ready for when I want to evolve my monkey!

Current Team

502.png
Mizu - Level 22
513.png
Fire - Level 22
532.png
Li - Level 22
548.png
Dora - Level 22

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Just made it past Black City. These games are incredible.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So I had recently entered N's Castle to stop him and Team Plasma and I had just saved outside of N's throne room. I entered and he walked up to me and started spouting something; most likely Pokemon related. Then suddenly, Reshiram burst into the room from the wall behind the throne and just as things looked hopeless, the Dark Orb I had been given in Shippou City responded and repressed Reshiram's power from the look of it. Zekrom then appeared. We battled and I defeated it, but then it just wanted to fight again. Apparently I HAD to capture it, and not defeat it. It was tough, but I managed to snag it despite it having used Cross Thunder on my Kenhorou. I was then asked to replace one Pokemon on my team with Zekrom and I chose the fainted Kenhorou and then N healed all my Pokemon before the last battle. I'll catch up with the rest tomorrow.

Kokoromori

Isshu's got issues
Have already beaten the main story and all trainers (that I'm aware of).
Still have one sage left to find, I think, but have been on a slow down since I found a Ditto and started breeding.
Got a Zoroark on the GTS for a Zekrom.

Bred that Zoroark and tried trading it for Reshiram/Zekrom but am currently failing horribly and making me regret traded that Zekrom. :'c

Trying to find Pokemon on the Pokedex that are apparently very hard to find, atm.

Current team:
Jakobi (Jaroda) lv64
Morita (Kokoromori) lv64
Pandora (Pendoraa) lv62
Warumaru (Warubiaru) lv62
Raruka (Denchura) lv61
Raputo (Shandera) lv64

Last edited:

yukamina

I know people put up zoroa up on the GTS asking for legendaries...but why give in to that?
I offered a Gochimu and got a Zoroa, and now I'm happy.

Right now I'm training up a bit before I challenge the electric gym. Apparently my team is weak against electric. Not only that, but I think her Emonga know bug attacks which get my grass/dark/pyschic pokemon...

My team:
Janobii (Sita)
Victini (Victi)
Zoroa
Purotooga (Torta)
Hatooboo (Phith)
Hahakomori (Quist)

I wish I could use more characters in nicknames, oh well.

At what point can you find Dittos?

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Made the mistake of not saving in a while only to walk into Cynthia's house. Needless to say, I got destroyed.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
At what point can you find Dittos?

No pokemon from previous gens until after the E4 :/ I think you find ditto in the Giant Hole after the E4 though

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I just beat the Electric Gym. My Pokemon weren't that helpful, my Meguroko was the only one strong against them, and he fainted on the first turn due to a critical hit. My Chaobuu came through in the end, with some unexpected help from my bird Pokemon. He took out 2 and a half Emongas. Also, I evolved my Yanappu.

RedMage23

The Red Mage
One of the things I loved about GSC, Platinum, and HGSS was the sheer variety of Pokemon. You don't really have that in Black and White. The repetition gets annoying, it's a lot like FR/LG in that way.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
One of the things I loved about GSC, Platinum, and HGSS was the sheer variety of Pokemon. You don't really have that in Black and White. The repetition gets annoying, it's a lot like FR/LG in that way.
Yeah the electric gym only uses 2 different pokemon =/

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Um, well the last time I posted here was... early in-game? Finished the sage hunt.

Well, currently I'm raising my Vanirich to a Bivanilla. Just because. Also I've doing GTS trades to acquire the other two monkeys and the other two starters by trading around my Boappu and Mijumaru hatchlings. Right now looking for a Black-Exclusive Vulture whose name escapes me at the moment, while offering my Washibon.

My current main team:
503.png

Floz-Level 74
Aqua Jet
Ice Beam
Swords Dance
Revenge
534.png

Budly-Level 73
Hammer Arm
Bulk Up
Stone Edge
Earthquake
553.png

Hurst-Level 72
Earthquake
Crunch
Claw Sharpen
Outrage
596.png

Anode-Level 73
Thunder
Bug Buzz
Energy Ball
Double Team
576.png

ゴチルゼル-Level 73(Traded from GTS)
Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunder Bolt
Protect
612.png

Orion-Level 72
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Shadow Claw
Earthquake

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Currently in the process of getting some new guys leveled up. Right now I'm working on the following:

566.png

Echo/Achen

621.png

Bass/Crimgan

559.png

Pants/Zuruggu

633.png

Lotus/Monose

Janovy

Banned
Alright, I've forgotten to post in this thread, so I'll do it now. I'm gonna try to sum up the events in few lines. :D I have beaten three gyms so far, with my current status - resting in the Resort Desert.

I beat the first gym with the help of my newly acquired Hiyappu which I don't plan on evolving until it learns some decent moves. The second gym I beat with both of them and later caught a Mamepato in the forest. After retreating the stolen Dragon Bone, I finally arrived at the enormous bridge. I must say that I was impressed with the games that far, but Hiun city really struck me with it's amazingness. I absolutely love the fact that we finally got a great big city with many people and interesting places to visit. In meanwhile, my Mamepato (female) evolved into Hatoopoo which helped me sweep Arty's team and progress forward. Solved the Plasma stuff and headed towards north for the great desert.

I also plan on catching Desukasu, so we'll see how that turn out. I'd also like to thank to the Marriland Walkthrough Guide which helped me greatly with finding my way out.

Current Team:
1. Janovy
2. Hiyappu
3. Hatoopoo
4. Reserved for Desukasu
5. Reserved for Kibago

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I'm currently in Hodomoe City, but I have no idea how to get to the gym. All my Pokemon are Lv. 29, and I'm just wandering around, trying to figure out what to do next. I'll probably check a guide or something. I also evolved my Meguroko and Shimama.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Previously on my run-through of White version, I had entered N's Castle after he literally crashed my challenge of Adeku, the Isshu Champion. I made it to N's throne room and captured Zekrom which was necessary to progress. The final battle between me and N quickly ensued! He sent out his Reshiram first and I sent out Zekrom since it was in the first slot of my team for some reason. I defeated Reshiram with several Cross Thunder's though it was very close. He then sent out the fossil Pokemon, Abagoura and Archeos. I used Doreida's Giga Drain on Abagoura and Zeburaika's Wild Bolt on Archeos and beat them. N then used Baibanira and I used Baokii's Burst Flame and Rock Slide to beat it too. He then sent out Gigigigear and I used a Fire-type attack on it, but it turned out it was actually Zoroark and it's Illusion ability! Beat it with Focus Blast and he then sent out the real Gigigigear and I beat it with Muurando's Dig. Beat N but Geechisu appeared! I'll continue with that later on.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Update from last time.

567.png

Echo/Archaeos

621.png

Bass/Crimgan

560.png

Pants/Zuruzukin

633.png

Lotus/Monose

Everything is at level 45, yea grinding! -_-''

Last edited:

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Beat the Hodomoe Gym, and also beat N in the Thunder Stone Cave. My Haderia and my Hatoopoo both evolved. I also caught a Mogurew in a shaking spot of the cave. I also need to replace my Yanakki, even though he is strong, he only knows one good move, Seed Bomb.

Jolteon Jordan

As Fast As a Star...
This is a random happening to me, and it's happened to me a few times already, but I figured I may as well tell it. I'm sure it's happened to other people, but I'll go ahead and ask if it hasn't.

Well, to start, I was searching for a Kibago in Fukiyose Cave. I threw a Dusk Ball at one, it shook once, then came out. Then I remembered I was searching for a Kibago with Mold Breaker, so I fled and kept searching. Then I finally did find one with Mold Breaker, and chucked a Dusk Ball at it. As I threw it in the game, however, I noticed the sound effect used when throwing the ball was different. Not only that, but the Dusk Ball only shook once, and then it clicked. I thought I had just imagined it or I just hadn't been paying attention the last times it happened, but I knew it happened for sure this time. Anyone have any explanation on this?

Before that, I went on an exhibition for some TMs for my team so they'd have better movesets. I guess I'll go ahead and list my team down while I'm here.

スネーク/Snake/Jalorda
Modest Nature
Lv. 86
Wring Out
Growth
Leaf Storm
Giga Drain

ガノン/Ganon/Emboar
Adamant Nature
Lv. 85
Head Smash
Defense Curl (Soon to be Earthquake once I get the TM)
Flare Blitz
Brick Break

ミツルギ/Mitsurugi/Daikenki
Timid Nature
Lv. 85
Grass Knot
Ice Beam
Surf
Revenge

ムーランド/Muurando
Mild Nature
Lv. 84