• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I just beat the 6th and 7th gyms. They were both pretty easy, and I also caught a Kojofu and a level 40 Maggyo. Most of my Pokemon are level 39. I also saw a wild Crimgan, but my zebra Pokemon KO'd it with 2 crits in a row.

Pokemon in box:

517.png
Lv. 9

531.png
Lv. 10

585.png
Lv. 21

512.png
Lv. 37

618.png
Lv. 40

Last edited:

centipede2000

I restarted playing after a while. I beat the ground gym (is that the fourth or fifth gym?) very easily because of my Dageki. I then decided to make some heavy changes in my team. I ditched my Shimama and caught myself a Bachuru I caught in the electric rock cave to replace it and also ditched my starter (janobii) who was now way underleveled anyway to replace it by a Tesshido I also found in the electric cave. I also decided that I would eventually replace Dageki by Kojondo. Finally, I caught an Hatooboo to use fly.

Team before:
Spr_5b_496.png

Janobii (lvl 21)
522.png

Shimama (lvl 26)
Spr_5b_539.png

Dageki (lvl 32)
554.png

Darumakka (lvl 31)
564.png

Purotoga (lvl 30)
Current Team
Spr_5b_539.png

Dageki (lvl 32)
554.png

Darumakka (lvl 31)
564.png

Purotoga (lvl 30)
595.png

Bachuru (lvl 25)
597.png

Tesshido (lvl 25)
Spr_5b_520.png

Hatoobo (Around level 20 I guess)
Final Team
Spr_5b_620.png

Kojondo
555.png

Hihidaruma
Spr_5b_565.png

Abagoura
596.png

Denchura
598.png

Nattorei
623.png

Goruugu

ForteAnly

Since I last posted I received my last badge and conquered the Elite Four. The last batles before you pass the game are awesome. After that I sent over a couple of my favorite Pokemon from Gen1-4 like a Dratini. Before I move on to the last area of post game I wanted to level up my new migrated pokemon. Evolved them and I must say Dragonite's new sprite is awesome. Finshed leveling up my team and started to explore some of the areas in the eastern region of Isshu. The wild Pokemon levels are extremely high aloing with the trainers which is great. Arrived at Kagome Town. Saved

Current Team:

Dragonite Lv. 65
Rhyperior Lv.65
OnonokusuLv. 65
Sazandora Lv. 65
Arcanine Lv.64
Urugamosu Lv. 65

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So, Geechisu appeared right after that tough battle with N. I was surprised; I thought N was the final opponent but apparently, Geechisu needed to be defeated too, as he was the real leader of Team Plasma or something rather. Hmm. Anyway, annoying plot-twists aside, I had to battle him but luckily I had my Pokemon healed by him I believe, or someone there anyway. The battle was a long one for sure; all of Geechisu's Pokemon were in their prime state and ready for battle. I defeated his Baffuron and Kirikikan with Focus Blast from Baokki, but had to switch with Doreida for Shibirudon and Gamageroge. I then used Muurando's Crunch against Desukan and finally, Daikenki's Blizzard against Sazandora. Won the battle, but it was the toughest so far. Geechisu was arrested, and N decided to leave TP and go his own way. I beat the game!! Yay.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I went to Dragon Spiral Tower or whatever and cleared the Plasma Grunts out. I also caught a Crimgan, but he is underleveled so I have to use the exp. share on him. I was also surprised when I saw what level Kojofu evolves at. I still have 11 more levels to go.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I went to the Ancient Castle, but it took me a while to find. I finally found it with the help of Marriland's guide. Also, I got the Purtooga fossil, and revived him at the museum. He is really under leveled, so I have to use the EXP. Share. The problem is that my Warubiru and Crimgan are also under leveled, so I'm going to have a tough time training them.

Rakurai

After a couple hours of IV breeding and Ditto catching, I finally got my hands on a triple flawless Meraruba I plan to use for the Battle Subway and randoms.

Fully EV trained it in about a half a hour thanks for the Pokerus, and now am working on the arduous task of getting it to level 100 for Flame Dance.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I came out of the Ancient Castle after Geechisu took the Light Stone or whatever, and now I'm at Cylinder Bridge. My Purtooga also evolved in the battle with Bell, but I'm dissappointed in my Kojofu. He was surprisingly weak against Bell's Muurando, who was a level lower than him.

Lorde

I had previously beaten my White version and started out in Kanoko Town again. I went downstairs and found Looker talking to my mom for some reason. He said something about needing my help capturing the missing Team Plasma Sages so I guess I had to find them all. He gave me a Super Rod then left. I got the upgrade to a National Dex from someone, then left to do random stuff. Decided to go to the Resort Desert andd explore around and maybe capture one of those Hihidaruma. Went up to one and Professor Araragi showed up and explained the Hihidaruma statues. Got a Ragecandybar and fed it to one and battled it. I was tempted to soft-reset for a Shiny, but I'll do that later. Captured Hihidaruma and went to the Raimon City Pokemon Center to deposit Zekrom and withdraw Kenhorou. Bought some Ultra Balls and other items for the Sage search. Saved.

Cutty

Forever now
In my White game I just beat team Plasma in the opening of underground water vein cave (boy, it's a long name). I caught 3 new pokemon: that bat, the rock one and the one in whirling sand, I'm lazy to check the jap names, mind you.^^

I'm a fan of bat pokemon, so I'm planning to have the bat, Koromori I think the name, in my team, at the moment I'm trying to get its shiny form by random encoutering, I don't get it, let's say shiny Dangoro (hey I can say its name!), the rock one decides to appear instead, then I'm still gonna put the normal one in my team along w/ shiny Dangoro, IF I'm lucky of course.^^

So far my team only consists of shiny Chaoboo, the one that I really use, and a bunch of random wild pokemon I caught a long the way, including the elusive Tabune.
I mean, I use Yanoppu but only b/c I had to face the gym leader w/ water type pokemon.

My pride at level 19:
499.png

Last edited:

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I did a lot today. I went to Soryuu City, trained for about 1 and a half hours, and got my Pokemon up to level 40. I was about to challenge the Gym, but my only Pokemon strong against the Gym Leader was Crimgan, and he is really slow. Then I decided to go all the way to Fukiyose Cave and catch a Kibago, and that took 30 minutes.

It took another hour to train my Kibago to Lv. 35, then I realised this training method was taking too long. So I went to Iris, the Gym Leader, and decided to train my Kibago against her. I gave Kibago the EXP Share, and I went to Iris expecting a loss. I just wanted to take out a few of her Pokemon so Kibago would level up.

In the end, I won though. I was sweeping her with my newly evolved Waruvial, but he was forced to switch out by a Dragon Tail from Ononokusu. I sent in my Abagoura, and he ended up easily deafeating Iris.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
After breezing through 20 Battle Subway matches, I had my ass beat by the Subway Master. Apparently my team is no good against the rock bug thing(I think it's called Iwapress or something). Not even the Waruvial that decimated 90% of the Pokes I'd faced to get to this point stood a chance against it.

Lorde

I started out the tedious Sage search for Looker yesterday, and it was pretty hard to do despite Serebii making it sound so easy. I didn't have their locations memorized so I had to just sort of wandered around Isshu and I went to the Ancient Castle, hoping to find a Shinpora and then sort of entered the main ruins after running around looking for one, I noticed that a new area opened up at the bottom of the ruins. I entered it and found a Turnback Cave-esque puzzle that I had to solve. Solved most of it and ran into a Team Plasma grunt who I fought and beat. I then knew I was on the right track. I made it to a big open area, and a Sage was there next to some chamber. I talked to him, and Looker came to arrest him. That meant I only had 5 Sages to find! I entered that chamber and noticed that Urgamoth was there! I decided to capture it first, so I saved before challenging it.

ForteAnly

Let's see I just did some last minute things like level up so I could challenge the E4, Cynthia and Game Freak Morimoto and explored the underground ruins with Dive. Once I level up to about low 70's I was ready to challenge the Elite Four, Cynthia, and Morimoto. I challenged the E4 first and it wasn't that bad. I had a couple of troubles with some of the their Pokemon but I was able to defeat them. I battled Adeku and again it was not that bad a couple of his pokemon gave me trouble but nothing my team could not handle. Once I became champion again I traveled to Hiun City to challenge Game Freak Morimoto. I expected this fight to be harder but it was easy and a bit disappointing. Once I defeated him I went to challenge Cynthia. Now that was a challenge her Garchomp and Milotic had their way with some of my Pokemon. I was able to defeat her with only two of my members being alive. Now that I'm finished with the game. I'm going to erase my file and start a new game. Before that I will send over my team and Pokemon I caught along with event's to my brother's White Cartridge. That way I don't lose anything valuable. Saved

Team:

Dragonite Lv.82
Ononokusu Lv.74
Ulgamoth Lv. 73
Sazandora Lv.73
Arcanine Lv.73
Rhyperior Lv.74

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Yesterday, I caught two legendaries. I caught Cobalon with relative ease, I weakened him with Kojofu, then lowered his accuracy with Waruvial's sand attack. Then, I used false swipe a few times with my Onondo and caught Cobalon with a Dusk Ball.

I also caught Virizion, but it was a little harder to catch. I weakened it with Enbuoh, then I used basically the same method. First, Virizion kept healing itself with Mega Drain, but then I got lucky enough that Waruvial could survive long enough to lower Virizion's accuracy by a decent amount. Caught it with a Dusk Ball.

Today, I caught Voltolos. He was really hard to catch, since he kept fleeing. I weakened him with Onondo, but he was still hard to catch. So I went on Bulbapedia, and I found the Move Relearner. I went to her, and wasted my only Heart Scale on teaching my Zebruika Thunder Wave. I found Voltolos again, and I paralyzed him. It still took me another half hour before I finally caught him, though.

I'm also carrying around a Meraruba egg, waiting for it to hatch so I can add it to my Pokedex. It's still not even close to hatching for some reason.

nikohesus

Banned
Today, I caught Voltolos. He was really hard to catch, since he kept fleeing. I weakened him with Onondo, but he was still hard to catch. So I went on Bulbapedia, and I found the Move Relearner. I went to her, and wasted my only Heart Scale on teaching my Zebruika Thunder Wave. I found Voltolos again, and I paralyzed him. It still took me another half hour before I finally caught him, though.

So roaming Pokemon do not heal themselves in these games? Phew...

ForteAnly

I just deleted my file and started with a Tsutarja. I made it to the second town where the first gym is. Right now I'm headed to the Abandoned Lot to help Bell.

Current Team:

Tsutarja Lv.12

Lorde

I had recently saved in the Ancient Castle, on my way to challenging Urgamoth. I started the battle and was stunned to find it such a high level; I wasn't expecting to find a level 70 Pokemon so early on. I proceeded to weaken it slowly with moves that would ensure it wouldn't faint, but that dealt a bit of damage as well. I then started chucking Ultra Balls at it, hoping that I had enough for this battle. After about 5 minutes of chucking those Ultra Balls though, nothing really changed. I then resorted to using my newly captured Miruhoggu's Hypnosis to get the Urgamoth to Sleep. It worked and I continued to toss Balls at it for a few more rounds before it woke up again and defeated Miruhoggu. I then switched to Daikenki and continued to toss Balls at it until I caught it in a Net Ball I had saved up. After that, I encountered a Claydol on the way out and caught it too. Left the Ancient Castle at that point, to withdraw Urgamoth for some potential training. Saved.

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
Just defeated the E4. Now things are going to get crazy. The graphics is so cool, unbelievable. I don't have the heart to go on.....thinking that it cannot be any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.