• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Just caught Kyurem in the most awesome way possible:

Turn 1: Zach threw a Pokeball. Kyurem escaped. Kyurem used Imprison.
Turn 2: Zach threw a PokeBall. 1...2...3...Click! Gotcha! Kyurem was caught!
:D

I also one turn captured Landlos with a Quick Ball.

bookist

Just caught ulgamoth (mispelled) with a duskball!

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I caught a Monozu and I'm training it so it can evovle into a Sanzandro. It's taking a long time, though. I also caught a Crobat, Tangrowth, Swellow, Lunatone, Solrock, and an Absol.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I decided to take a break from searching for the Six Sages and decided to spend the time training instead. Even though I defeated the Elite Four and beat the game, I hadn't really accessed the new areas that only open up post-Elite Four so I went to Souryuu City and headed east to the next route and found some waterfalls and some canyons that looked really cool. I battled some foreign guy than battled some Pokemon in the tall grass. Found a few Paras since I believe their Swarm was in effect and battled several Pokemon like wild Washibon. Battled some Rangers and then went Surfing to see what kind of Pokemon I could find in the water. I found a Buizel that I captured and then fought a few Basurao for experience. Got in some more grass and spent about an hour just leveling up and catching Pokemon. Saved.

korinku28

So i wanted to catch kyurem. Weakened it till it got down to red.
Threw an Ultra Ball - Nothing happened. 1 'click' and it came out
Accidentally threw a Net ball. Yeah a net ball. And it caught it. Second try with a net ball >.> I was like... right.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
After hours of grinding and one rare candy, my Jiheddo finally evolved. I'm still working on getting the rest of my Pokemon to level 60, and after that I guess I'll start Black. I'm pretty much done in White. I won't be playing for a while, though.

Also, I spent 100+ Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls trying to catch a Metang, and I finally caught it with a Dusk Ball when it wasn't even dark out. A few minutes later, I found a Metagross and caught it on my third Ultra Ball. I also caught a Mamoswine and a few other rare Pokemon.

Caught Kyurem with a Master Ball because I didn't know what else to use the ultimate ball on. Also, my Pokemon were Lv. 55 and Kyurem was Lv. 75.

Last edited:
yea almost every single legendary that i caught in this game(caught all in game legendaries) i caught within my first 1 or 2 ultra balls. even the legendaries that apparently have a catch 3 rate. its crazy

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Caught 2 Dittos (For some reason) and both were transformed. One into Terrakion and the other Victini. Caught them with the first PokeBall (Normal one) I threw...I was like...WTF?!

Also I went on the GTS and evolved Chobomaki and Kaburumo by putting them in there and asking for the other. They were accepted very quickly. I also grabbed a Tsutarja and Pokabu. :)

Last edited:

moonlightning

lol just swept Adeku with Urugamosu caught at level 70.

Turns out that 6 butterfly dances is enough to destroy the champion.
I also caught a Tyranitar.

Lorde

After spending time in between Souryuu City and Kagome Town catching Pokemon, I finally made it to the spot called Village Bridge which was a small bridge community in between the two locations. I found a wild Wargle in the tall grass on a small island there and then a Golduck after that, which I captured for the National Dex. I visited the houses and found one with Minezumi. I talked to their owner and they all ran out somewhere lol. I battled a few trainers in the area and then went east once more to a meadow-like area with trainers there too. I battled through them and found tons of new Pokemon in the grass like Sunkern and Pinsir. I battled there for an hour and leveled up my Doreida and Baokki. Saved afterwards.

ForteAnly

I challenged the Battle subway to earn more BP so I can save up to buy a life orb, power items for ev training and breeding. It hasn't been too bad with my non ev trained team but I could barely manage a 21 streak. Right now I have about 44 BP. Saved

yukamina

I got a "critical capture" the other day when I was catching that vulture chick. That kinda surprised me, I wonder how common critical captures are.

MSK

So I was playing today and have come across 5 Kumasyun in the wild!!! I have downloaded the wifi event one and thought they were supposed to be rare, so I caught one for comparison.
I'm currently trying to catch all the dreamworld exclusives, got my Poison Jab Croagunk and the Poll winning Arceus, wish I'd known about the Eevee event though :(

natie

Mr. F
Just caught Kyurem in the most awesome way possible:

Turn 1: Zach threw a Pokeball. Kyurem escaped. Kyurem used Imprison.
Turn 2: Zach threw a PokeBall. 1...2...3...Click! Gotcha! Kyurem was caught!
:D
Premier Ball > PokéBall (because they're more rare, and their release effect looks MUCH cooler IMHO).

I got a "critical capture" the other day when I was catching that vulture chick. That kinda surprised me, I wonder how common critical captures are.
I average a critical capture every 50 throws or so. Too bad it doesn't work half of the time and the Pokémon breaks free anyway. :l

ForteAnly

Currently I was hatching eggs for my next team for my third file of White Version. I'm hatching eggs for a Nidoran M with Hustle. Courtesy of my Nidoran F with Hustle from DW.

Lorde

After traveling for what seemed like forever in Pokemon White, I finally reached Kagome Town to the east of Souryuu City! The first thing I did was go to it's local Pokemon Center to heal up my team, then I did some rotating and placed key Pokemon like Daikenki and Kenhorou at the front of my team so that they'd gain experience in the battles to come. I then bought Ultra Balls and healing items for the next leg of the journey. I went and talked to every NPC in Kagome Town and then left for the next route. I found tons of new Pokemon I hadn't captured like Drifblim, Golbat, and Swellow and captured most as soon as I could. I fought a tough Solrock and leveled up Daikenki by another level. Battled some trainers along the way then I got sort of lost and didn't know where else to go. I just decided to battle a few wild Pokemon to level up Kenhorou then I saved before looking for the Giant Hole.

-MX-

My God, Dento's Yooterri is a cheater. I got flinch and crit haxed by that little beast so many times. -_-
Thankfully I made it past him and continue on my second journey.

Team
Mijumaru Lv 13
Kumasyun Lv 15

DR.gonzo

thought id have my first go on GTS, and GTS random trade,

obtained, a zoroa, zoroak, and the other 2 starters plus a totodile and arken

did some breeding then set off to the giant hole to do some more leveling up,

evolved my Tsutarja fully to a level 38 jalorda,
levelled up and evolved my arken to Archeos level 43

now currently rolling around the giant hole building up my team
ready to go fight the elite four for the second time

team currently levelling -

Ulgamoth lvl 81
Crimgan lvl 72
Sazandora lvl 69
Gamageroge lvl 68
Zoroak lvl 60
metagross lvl 66

ForteAnly

I just traded over everything from my White version file to my younger brothers Black game that was important. With that out of the way I can now erase my file and start my third game.

Status
Not open for further replies.