• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

Name: Judas (male)
ID: 03000 Cool, huh?

I've decided to try and make this game harder. I picked Tepig because it's the one I usually don't use. I am going to capture and train weaker Pokemon - although I will try and make them stronger than usual by having good natures.

- Picked Tepig. It seems like it's attack IVs are really high, although I didn't check. It's Bashful and Male.
- Caught an Lonely Patrat with Run Away. I want the Watchog to have Illuminate.
- Beat N, got Running Shoes.

I am currently training Patrat and Tepig for the first gym (I will not use the Pansage I would normally use.)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Once Drayden returned to his post at the Opelucid City Gym, I was free to explore the city a little more. I headed to the local Pokemon Center, and I had my Pokemon healed there before I moved on to other places around Opelucid City. I then visited the Battle House there in town, and I had two rotation battles against the trainers inside. Once that was done and my Pokemon had gained some experience, I headed off to the naerby houses where I chatted with people and collected as many items as possible. I healed once more and then I entered the Opelucid City Gym. I challenged the first Gym trainer, defeated him and continued onwards to battle the other trainers.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got to the celestial tower and everyone is now 33 and 36 =D

IceBug

Bred and EV trained a Hail team for Wi-Fi (Abomasnow, Glaceon, Garchomp) and while I was EV training the Abomasnow around Icyrrus Moor I got a shiny Stunfisk! My first B&W shiny!

aquasuicune

Finally started to work on my White again after a long break playing other games. Beat Dragonspiral tower, almost have everyone up to level 40 (except for Scolipede).

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
I just found an Audino in a regular patch of grass.....

IceBug

Took my Hail team to the subway, beat the Super Singles Line while I was learning the playstyle.

Took it to live Wi-Fi and........ realised that the game doesnt auto-level it to 50 for you in Wi-Fi and ended up having my team of level 20-40 pokes trounced ...

Serebii!

I have trained my team at Nimbasa City and Opelucid City, they are now ready to take on the Pokemon League. I have been at Gear Station challenging the Battle Subway in the doubles line

Nyter

Island Challenger
I beat Ghetsis just now... OMG Looker! WTF is he doing here?...
mhmm... mhmm... Okay got it!
find the other 6 Motherfluffers!

Drummerdude

Black

I did everything in the Celestial Tower and headed for the gym. I used DrHorrible and Jayne throughout beating all the trainers. I switched to Mal when it came time to face the gym leader. Easy win. I headed to Route 106 and battled the remaining trainers before taking on Cheren which was another easy win. I recieved Surf from Alder and flew back to Accumula and went to Route 117. I beat most of the surfers with Inara and saved once I reached the island on Route 118.

:503: DrHorrible lvl38
:514: Jayne lvl38
:539: CaptHammer lvl38
:547: Inara lvl40
:567: Mal lvl40
:589: Escavalier lvl39

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I proceeded to battle the other Gym trainers within the Opelucid City Gym. I managed to defeat two more trainers and their Dragon-type Pokemon, but then I had to leave the Gym and heal my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, since they were getting pretty weak after all those tough battles. Once that was done, I headed for the Battle House and I did some rotation battles there. I then left to Nimbasa City to do some more training at the sport stadiums there. I managed to level up all of my Pokemon to above level 43, so I felt more confident about the Opelucid City Gym challenge. I flew back to the Gym, and I battled another two trainers as I wandered around trying to solve the Gym puzzle. I saved shortly before battling the sixth trainer.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I got a shiny Eevee

aquasuicune

Finally convincing myself to finish so I can get access to my master ball, which will allow me to try this RNG business.

Drummerdude

Black

I beat the remaining trainers on the island and flew back to Mistralton. I headed towards Twist Mountain dreading the trip through it. It ended up being worth my while though because I managed to train my team up a lot. I eventually made it out and headed straight for the gym. Since 4 of my Pokemon are super effective against ice I knew it would be a synch. And it was. I saved after exiting the Iccirus Gym with my new badge.

:503: DrHorrible lvl41
:514: Jayne lvl42
:539: CaptHammer lvl42
:547: Inara lvl43
:567: Mal lvl42
:589: Escavalier lvl43

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
In Celestial Tower when I was searching for a good natured Litwick, I found a Modest one on my second try! I was shocked, I almost never get a good natured Pokemon. I would have even accepted a Mild one, but this is even better! It even has Flash Fire. :D

Last edited:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat Skyla really easily with gigalith. She died to her swanna but I switched to samerott and revived her and she took it out as well. I'm in Iccurus city now.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Defense EV train Hydreigon again.
Adding team members to my tryout team for the Legend League challengers.
Salamence has been transferred. Metagross being searched out. Lucario and Zoroark seem like options.
Mass breeding for Smeargle's to help with Sketch Breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.