• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redblueyellow

Starting to slowly put together my weather team. Found some pokemon with pretty good IVs and I'm slowly working my way towards EV training them. Finding a relaxed pokemon with synchronize took way too long, but made finding future pokemon a lot easier.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got to Opuelceon City or however it's spelled. Now I need to get everyone to lv 43.

Lorde

Banned
I finished capturing some wild Pokemon on Route 9, and then I went to Opelucid City's Pokemon Center to heal. I finished that up and then I set out to Route 10 since I had to go to the Pokemon League now that I had all 8 Unova region badges. I got there and I battled a bit in the tall grass. I managed to capture a Vullaby while I was grinding there, and then I fought against some wild Audino, which helped with the grinding. I then headed east and I had to battle against some of the trainers in that part of Route 10. I did that, healed at the Pokemon Center once more and then I faced off against Cheren. I managed to beat him quite easily this time around, and I got some Max Revives once that battle was done. I saved before battling the other trainers on Route 10.

Meowth City

Staff member
Black: Still trying to complete my Unova Pokedex - Went to Pinwheel Forest with a couple Repels, and searched the rustling grass. Found three Pansears (which I didn't need, since I started with Oshawott), as well as Pansage and Panpour (one of each). I caught them both using Ultra Balls, as I didn't have any Pokemon lower than Level 45.

White: Caught all the Pokemon available in my White Forest - Happiny, Togepi, Nidoran(Female), Rhyhorn and Mareep. Doing the daily training to get my team up to Level 75 for the Pokemon League - part deux. Finished every part of the game except that and the Cynthia battle.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Well I just got the game about 3 weeks ago, but I beat it. I am currently trying out this "masuda method" thing but don't know if I'm doing it right. I have my zoroark in the daycare with an albaniain ditto. Will that work?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Well I just got the game about 3 weeks ago, but I beat it. I am currently trying out this "masuda method" thing but don't know if I'm doing it right. I have my zoroark in the daycare with an albaniain ditto. Will that work?

It should. It just has to be a pokemon of a different country or ethnicity or whatever.
Me? I just EV trained my Haxorus, but I need a good moveset and I'm stumped on what to use. Any ideas? Oh and good luck with the MM, for some reason it just never works for me

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em

It may take a while, but shiny zorua/zoroark looks awesome. Just keep trying. :)

Drummerdude

I began my climb up the Dragonspiral Tower and defeated the Galactic Grunts along the way. When I reached the top I saw N unleash Zekrom (lucky) and he flew away. I flew to Nimbasa and headed for the Desert Resort where I came across Ghetsis after I beat his grunts. I flew to Nacrene and recieved the Light Stone. Saved.

:503: DrHorrible lvl44
:514: Jayne lvl44
:539: CaptHammer lvl43
:547: Inara lvl44
:567: Mal lvl43
:589: Escavalier lvl45

Asterio

Lately, I've been training my team, and replacing a couple of them. Right now, I'm training a Simipour in Big Stadium/Small Court and battling against Morimoto to help it get to the same levels as my other Pokemon.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Finally had some good luck on the GTS :). Got a Japanese Ditto, a Japanese Oshawott and a Snivy. Did some more egg hatching and some more fishing as well.

Lorde

Banned
I fought the other trainers on Route 10, and I had a pretty difficult time against them. I thought that all that Audino grinding had finally paid off, but it seemed that I had a long way to go. I managed to capture a wild Amoongus and then I headed to Opelucid City to heal and restock on items. I battled at the Battle House as well, and then I headed to Nimbasa City to train some more at the sport courts. I finished up there, and I headed back to Route 10. I got to the gates, and I unlocked all eight of them. I arrived at Victory Road, and I entered the cavern there. I encounter a wild Deino, and I captured that in a Dusk Ball. I proceeded upstairs, got back outside and saved after battling some wild Pokemon.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Restarted my Black and my team is currently Servine and Tympole.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Man Iris was way to easy. She didn't even try and fight me. All she did was use dragon dance with druddigan and haxorus. I was able to take out her fraxure in one hit with blizzard from samerot. Now I'm at victory road.

Lorde

Banned
I got to battle against some new Pokemon like Heatmor and Fraxure as I made my way outside of Victory Road. I captured those Pokemon, and after fighting off some more wild Pokemon, I got back inside of the caverns of Victory Road. There I encountered even more wild Poekmon like Boldore, Woobat and Durant, but I also encountered some tough trainers who wanted to battle. I had a tough time against those trainers, even though I had been training like crazy recently. I managed to find a doctor class trainer, and he healed my Pokemon for me inside of the caves. I got back outside, slid on the rocky cliffs and saved at the bottom of Victory Road.

Meowth City

Staff member
Black: Completing Unova Dex - Evolved my Vullaby to Mandibuzz (+1 entry) and my Dweddle into Crustle (+1 entry). Now trying to evolve Litwick.

White: Battled Cynthia in her villa in Undella Town - Beat her with my Pokemon at Levels 47-9 with only two Pokemon down. Looking to train my team to Level 70 before I take on the Pokemon League again.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Did some fishing today, going to be hatching some eggs later as well. Might do some training if I get the chance to tonight.

Electric

My Spanish Pokemon game is so annoying lol I don't understand the vocab that they use. I'm at Castelia City (Ciudad Porcelana) and I've already written down 5 pages of words that I don't know. This game hurts my brain, so I don't play much.

I started from Pinwheel Forest (Bosque Azulejo) and I had a Pignite and a Sawk, and then I caught a Pansear and a Panpour, because I already played with Tepig and Pansage but I can't tolerate Pansage anymore, so I don't use it. Anyways, I kicked Team Plasma's butt and they gave me back the skull (Cráneo something) and then Burgh (Camus) and Lenora (Aloe) came and said things, then I went onto Skyarrow Bridge (Puente Saeta, saeta means arrow, but not sky) then I went to the city and saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.