• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snar

I recently EV trained a Cinccino and a Watchog. Tested out Cinccino on random wifi and beat an Jellicent and alsmot beat W-Rotom with it. Haven't tested Watchog yet.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Busy hatching some eggs and fishing...

And doing some battling on the side when I get the chance to. I'll have to level up the Dratinis and such that I've been using to breed with so I can get more eggs once again :p.

Edit: Since before it sounded like I wanted to 'flatten' them XD.

Last edited:

Drummerdude

After spending what felt like forever running around Striaton City my two eggs hatched back to back. The first egg contained a Durant and the second egg contained a Bouffalant. I trained them both against Audino to level up and Tepig evolved in the process. I went to Route 3 and beat the daycare trainers and Cheren. I decided to train a little more before going to stop Team Plasma.

:499: Lv 17
:632: Lv 14
:626: Lv 14

Meowth City

Staff member
White: Obtained the Bolt Badge from Elesa using Watchog. I head towards Driftveil City to meet Clay. Once I'm free to move, I head to Route 6 to catch my first team member that I have been waiting ages to get. I run into a Deerling (Autumn forme) and after it gets lucky with a critical hit, I rely on my Snivy. I managed to catch it with a Pokeball, and I nickname it Bambi. With the bike and a team member added, I decide to take time to train it up in the Desort Resort. A girl there offers me one of two fossils, I choose the Cover Fossil because I want to add Tirtouga to my team. After about a hour of soft-reseting, I finally get one with Sturdy and an Impish nature. Unfortunately, it's a girl so I can't use the dozen names I picked out for it (Crush, Bowser, Leonardo, etc.). Instead, I nickname it Babs with the help of the Nate Rater in Castelia. I trained up both my new team members at the Nimbasa ferris wheel and stadiums, as well as on Route 16, Route 6 and the Cold Storage. I finish off the remaining tasks and get ready to take on Driftveil Gym.

:585: Bambi (♂) - Level 32
:564: Babs (♀) - Level 30

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After I defeated N within his castle, Ghetsis arrived and started to reveale his true plans and the reason why he formed Team Plasma in the first place. My Pokemon were healed for me and then I had to battle against Ghetsis as well. He sent out his Cofagrigus and I used Zekstrika against it. I managed to knocked it down with two Thunderbolt attacks, and then I swapped out to Serperior when Ghetsis sent out his Seismitoad. I beat that with Leaf Blade, and then I used Reshiram against his Hydreigon. I managed to score some good hits, but I lost Reshiram during that battle, and I had to resort to Darmanitan. I defeated Ghetsis's Hydreigon with Superpower, and then I had to face off against his Eelektross. That was a tough battle, but I was able to bring it down with Fire Punch.

Aegon

I leveled up a couple more Pokémon to evolve them, registering their evolved forms in my Dex. I took advantage of the sports domes in Nimbasa and Morimoto in Castelia. While I was in Castelia, I gave a massage to a Woobat, while it held the Soothe Bell. I then traded a Rufflet for a Vullably, adding her to my Pokédex. I now only have about ten left to catch in my Unova Dex, mostly legendaries.

C U R R E N T | T E A M
:503: Triton Lv. 66
:505: Suri Lv. 65
:635: Lerna Lv. 71
;430; Artemis Lv. 67
:609: Apate Lv. 68
:612: Kratos Lv. 66

Last edited:

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Zorua egg count: 776 and still no shiny =(

I have mostly been trading on the GTS and got myself a tepig on lv. 1. Other than that I have been training and filling up the pokedex by evolving pokemon.

One question: My thundurus has a gender, but it wont breed with ditto. why is that?

Aegon

One question: My thundurus has a gender, but it wont breed with ditto. why is that?
The kami trio is a male-only species, but is legendary, and so one can't breed it. There'd be an excess of legendaries around if they could breed.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
okay I beat both the games restarting white transfering my items and getting ready for breeding,rnging,ev and IV training, but I have to ask where is TM 55 scald? I went into cold storage I cant find it at all.

Where is the freezer container?

Meowth City

Staff member
okay I beat both the games restarting white transfering my items and getting ready for breeding,rnging,ev and IV training, but I have to ask where is TM 55 scald? I went into cold storage I cant find it at all.
It's hard to see because of the beam in the way, but it's behind the boxes near the metal beam where the first batch of ice is. Go to the very left of the ice then slide up and right, and press down and A. I know this because I just got the item earlier today.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
... seriously wtf mate, it was pratically invisible.

I also just got arial ace today ._. so crazy how the tms pop up long time after.

Thanks again mate.

off to challengers cave to get stone edge.

The only tms left are taunt substitute and the battle subway ones but seriosuly I cant find taunt in victory road. not that I need it since I barely use it .)><(.

Last edited:

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
My final battle against N was pretty wild. The first match with Reshiram versus Zekrom was intense, and I thought that I was going to lose that one. Luckily, Reshiram managed to beat Zekrom with a Dragon-type move, and then I had to battle N using my other Pokemon. N's Carracosta was easily dealt with by Serperior, and then I used Zebstrika against his Archeops. I had some trouble against his Zoroark, which had transformed into Klinklang, but I managed to beat it eventually with Darmanitan's Superpower. I beat the real Klinklang as well, and then I finally got to challenge N's Vanilluxe. I beat it with Simipour's Rock Slide, and I successfully defeated N.

Congrats on your victory against N! I've enjoyed reading your journey!!

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
its really easy to level up pokemon in black and white after you beat N. I mean seriously easy, anyone else find this?

Im having trouble not getting all of my pokes past 70
and these are the ones I just breeded for ev training X_X I have no stat reseters though

Dax360

its really easy to level up pokemon in black and white after you beat N. I mean seriously easy, anyone else find this?

Im having trouble not getting all of my pokes past 70
and these are the ones I just breeded for ev training X_X I have no stat reseters though

I have found it a lot easier, I just usually make my team fight the elite four countless times until they reach 100, which I still do, but the will actually is helpful now.

Zoroark4873

-INSERT TITLE HERE-
Bored

I have helped my friend get some pokemon for his game
(Lv. 55 shiny ;386-a; for any :494: PLEASE!!!!)

Zoroark4873

-INSERT TITLE HERE-
My team (At the moment)

Zoroark Lv. 88 (Training)
Night Daze
Night Slash
Foul Play
Faint Attack

Darkrai Lv. 100 (Shiny)
Dark Pulse
Dark Void
Nightmare
Dream Eater

Dragonite Lv. 100
Outrage
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Rush

Kyurem Lv. 75
Glaciate
Dragon Pulse
Fly
Endeavor

Zekrom Lv. 64
Dragon Breath
Dragon Claw
Fly
Fusion Bolt

Rayquaza Lv.100 (Shiny)
Fly
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Overheat

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
With four of Ghetsis's Pokemon defeated, I had only two more to battle. Ghetsis used his Bouffalant next, and even though I had the advantage with my Darmanitan, I decided to use Simipour against it instead, just so that it would gain more experience. Simipour managed to beat Ghetsis's Bouffalant with Rock Slide and Waterfall, and then I had to deal with Bisharp. I managed to take it down with Darmanitan's Fire Punch, and then I beat Ghetsis once and for all. Ghetsis was taken away by Alder and Cheren, and then N talked to me before leaving the castle on Zekrom. With all that taken care of, I had my Pokemon registered in the Hall of Fame, and I shut the game off after the credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.