• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falk

White: Just updated my trainer card to a red-ish color by doing the missions in Entree. Working on my sandstorm team now, IV breeding and that stuff. Hatched around 30-40 eggs without getting a decent IV'd offspring.

Black: Not much really. A few people from my white forest decided to join my black city so I'm able to buy some evolution stones now^^

Aegon

I battled the trainers yet again in the Nimbasa City domes. After I'd done that, I went back to Route 18 to pick up the Larvesta egg, as I missed it first time around. I hatched it on Skyarrow Bridge, and then decided to do some REs in Pinwheel Forest, hoping for a shiny.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wandered around the Cold Storage warehouse, and I slid on the icy floors as I made my way to the container within the warehouse, since I knew that a Sage of Team Plasma would be hiding there. I got there eventually, and I found the Sage. I managed to talk to him and he handed over a TM that he had collected. Looker arrived after that, and he took the Sage away for questioning. I left the Cold Storage, and I headed to Route 6 afterwards. I got there and I made my way north to Chargestone Cave, since another Sage of Team Plasma was hiding there. I got inside the cavern and I headed down below to look for him. I saved halfway down, since my battery was dying.

Accipitri

Space relic
Got to 25 wins using a team of Durant, Blastoise, and Typhlosion in the Super Singles, which is my furthest so far. Kingdra is always a problem for me :|

Tsutaja1996

Battled everyone on Route 7, scaled the Celestrial Tower and caught a Naive Female Litwick on the way up. After training my team to lv36-38 mark, I went into the gym.

After being shot around the place by cannons, and beating the gym trainers, I got to Skyla. She led with Swoobat, I led with Zebstrika. Defeated her whole team with Zebstrika's Spark attack. Badge number 6, thank you! :)

Headed into Twist Mountain, and made my way through the relatively easy maze, whilst battling all trainers in my way. This caused Litwick to evolve into Lampent! :)

Eventually made it to Iccrius City, healed in the PC and saved. Will head back into Twist Mountain, as I want a Cubchoo for my team. Kind of odd that I didn't run into any on my first journey through the Mountain.

Tsutaja1996

After half an hour of searching, I found a Lonely Male Cubchoo :) It also has 29 IV's in attack :) Now to train it up with the rest of my team ready for the 7th gym.

char char

Professional Shut-In
Today, I set out with one goal in mind, catch Reshiram in a premier ball. I only had 5, cause those things are hard to get. Managed to catch it with my 3rd ball on my first attempt. I am pretty happy.

nassirdada

IV breeder
I am hunting for my first random shiny in Black , so i caught a Watchdog with illuminate , and went on to Pinwheel forest . i hadn't yet decided what to catch , but i chose a shiny Swaldoon because i want a Leavanny . It has been almost 3 hours and i have already done 141 encounters . I am not sure if that's a good , or bad number...
I hope i catch one before a 1000 RE

Lorde

I finally arrived at the place where the second Sage of Team Plasma was hiding. I got there and I talked to him. He handed me a TM and then Looker arrived to take him away for questioning. That left only four Sages of Team Plasma to go after, but I decided to take a break before hunting down the other four. I stayed in Chargestone Cave for a while, and I searched for a wild Tynamo for my collection. I captured one after searching for about 10 minutes, and I left for Mistralton City. I healed at the Pokemon Center there and I swapped Pokemon as well, then I flew off to train some more in Nimbasa City against the trainers at the sport courts. I saved shortly after beating all the trainers in the Small Court.

Kalosian

So long
Transferred over a few more Pokemon from Platinum, in order to add them to my Pokedex and get a few more ID numbers, which may hopefully allow me to get the Master Ball from the random dude in Castelia some day. Now waiting for time to pass so I can enter Dream World again, only one hour to go.

Meowth City

Staff member
Black: Did another Pokedex catching spree. Here they are in order - Seel, Horsea, Goldeen, Wingull, Corsola, Staryu, Chinchou, Dratini, Finneon, Qwilfish, Wynaut (Swarm), Altaria, Shuckle and Metang (+14 entries). Evolved Pupitar, Seel, Horsea, Goldeen, Wingull, Chinchou, Finneon, Wynaut and finally Dratini into their final forms (+10 entries).

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
Soooo, on Black, I went to the Giant Chasm to catch all the different Pokémon there. First I went to the cave... Caught Delibird, 2 Sneasel, 2 Piloswine and a Jynx. Bred Jynx, and evolved Sneasel and Piloswine. The grass area of the Giant Chasm was next, so there I caught: 2 Metang (those are a pain to catch), 2 Clefairy (one had a Moon Stone, awesome!) and 2 Ditto (I needed one to trade for Rotom, in-game). Bred Metang, evolved the other one and evolved Clefairy too. Forgot to bred Clefairy, so I will do that next. Then I went back to the cave for the water-Pokémon, caught 4 Poliwag, and currently 1 Seel. Evolved 3 of the Poliwag, and gave one a King's Rock. (the 3 Poliwag's evolved at the same time btw, it was pretty cool).

What to do next: Breed my Clefairy/Clefable, catch another Seel, evolve it, and catch the whatever-the-swarm-is-today Pokémon.

-ledyba out.

jwla

I restarted my Black file the other day. I did some breeding in White, to have some eggs to send over. I picked Snivy (Ivesly) which I might ditch. I caught a Drilbur (Digger), and hatched a Frillish (Baron), a Joltik--with Signal Beam, Thunderbolt AND Energy Ball!--(Sparky is his name), and a Scraggy (Baggins). I think my sixth might be Archen or Sigilyph. I am also thinking that I might box Snivy, and train something different in his place. Not sure what, though.

Tsutaja1996

Progressed into the 7th gym, had fun sliding around whilst destroying the easy trainers. Got to Brycen and took him apart with Lampent's Flame Burst attack. 7 down 1 to go! :) Went and beat plasma in Dragonspiral Tower, N woke up Reshiram. Beat plasma YET AGAIN in the Relic Castle. After getting the Dark Stone, I flew back to Iccrius City and saved. Thinking of swapping my Zebstrika for something else. But what? Hmmm..

Peters

Combak Researcher
go 21 in singles in subway, new high score, and trained zoroark to learn last move in moveset, caught a axew now going to train.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I hatched more Snivy eggs bringing my total to 1,965 eggs. I'm going to begin hatching something new soon. After hatching those eggs, I began to ev train my Scraggy with
Drain Punch so that I could use her in the Battle Subway. After I finish ev training her, I will level her up to evolve.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Still working on hatching some more Dratini eggs and fishing for a shiny one. No luck yet... been doing some training and faced off against Morimoto last night. It was a close battle and I came out on top :).

Lorde

I headed on over to the bigger court in Nimbasa City, and I battled all the trainers there. I noticed that battling against them was much easier this time around, probably because I've leveled up so much recently. I left to Village Bridge once that was finished, and after getting yet another Lum Berry from the cafe there, I headed to Route 12. I battled against all the trainers there, and then I went ahead and captured some wild Pokemon. After about 20 minutes of searching, I managed to snag a Combee, two Heracross, Pinsir, Cherrim and Rapidash. I left to Lacunosa Town, and I deposited my new Pokemon at the PC. I also healed my main Pokemon and purchased items before setting out again. I talked to everyone in town, and I listened to the story of the Giant Chasm. I arrived at Route 13 and I saved there.

Status
Not open for further replies.